23-01-2021, 22:56   #1
okidoki987

1 month Free Premium + access to Indo, Sunday Indo & Herald

Free Premium+ Access for a month including ePaper access to digital copies of the Irish Independent, Sunday Independent & Herald.
At the end of this trial period your monthly subscription will begin, and you will be charged €13.99 per month.
You will not be charged if you cancel within the trial period, they will send you an email to remind you the day before your trial ends.

https://subscribe.independent.ie/red...SAAEgJBjfD_BwE
Advertisement
24-01-2021, 11:48   #2
_Kaiser_

Quote:
Originally Posted by okidoki987 View Post
Free Premium+ Access for a month including ePaper access to digital copies of the Irish Independent, Sunday Independent & Herald.
At the end of this trial period your monthly subscription will begin, and you will be charged €13.99 per month.
You will not be charged if you cancel within the trial period, they will send you an email to remind you the day before your trial ends.

Any idea how long this offer runs for? The OCD side of me would like to pick it up at the start of the month
24-01-2021, 14:33   #3
okidoki987

IIRC I think end date was the 10th Feb.
Thanks from:
24-01-2021, 16:02   #4
Darc19

I'd be checking the cancellation policy.

It says you can email them - but is that like sky where you email them, but they then have to contact you and give a sky style hard sell .

UK Times does it this way and it took a lot of effort for them to cancel a sub I had and I would avoid any subscription that insists on a "conversation" in order to cancel
Thanks from:
24-01-2021, 16:30   #5
pat1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darc19 View Post
I'd be checking the cancellation policy.

It says you can email them - but is that like sky where you email them, but they then have to contact you and give a sky style hard sell .

UK Times does it this way and it took a lot of effort for them to cancel a sub I had and I would avoid any subscription that insists on a "conversation" in order to cancel
Fwiw.
Just signed up for One month free trial. On the welcome email a link is included to cancel sub within one month. I followed the link and the last process was to click cancel, so i think the process is very simple should you wish to cancel.
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
24-01-2021, 16:45   #6
McMurphy
Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by okidoki987 View Post

From memory they make the canceling thing fairly over convoluted than it needs to be, so if anyone is reading this with Revolut, I highly recommend creating a new virtual card, use it to sign up and immediately freeze it or even delete it, problem solved.
Thanks from:
24-01-2021, 17:56   #7
karlyk1

Had one of the previous free trials with them, cancellation was a doddle. Sent one email, no phoning needed, easy as pie. Have the 3-month one now that was posted here before Christmas, which runs out soon. Will wait till then before using this one hopefully.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion