Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

#6 new skincare range

• Registered Users Posts: 23,395 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Celebrations
    QiO3Wzg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

^^good price, its like 225g for 1.50, it would be rare to get that much branded chocolate for that price in dealz. I go by overall weight in dealz as the size of bars can vary a lot.

A normal "christmas season tub" of celebrations is usually 680g. So at €3 for 450g a 680g tub would be €4.53.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

Got 110 tablets of Finish Powerball for €10 yesterday, What a bargain!!

10.5 tog single duvet €6
    Also other 'student essentials' are good value like oven trays, hanging storage organiser, kitchen utensils..

• Advertisement

I saw a deal on HUKD for a cinema sign thing in Poundland. Anybody know if Dealz would have it? I've attached a pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

I saw a deal on HUKD for a cinema sign thing in Poundland. Anybody know if Dealz would have it? I've attached a pic.

Think Dealz had them some months back. Not sure if they're still stocked though.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Basq wrote: »
    Not €1.50 mind..

The poundland ones were £2, so should be 3euro here. Dealz stupidly do not list all they have online. I realise some shops might not have them all but they could have each shop's stock listed, or have a note saying "not in all shops"

rubadub wrote:
    The poundland ones were £2, so should be 3euro here. Dealz stupidly do not list all they have online. I realise some shops might not have them all but they could have each shop's stock listed, or have a note saying "not in all shops"

I've complained to Dealz online about them not advising properly on their site. Got a form letter back, with an add-on saying that not all shops get the same stock. Smaller shops get less promo stuff. Or if there's more than a couple of shops in a town/city, then they split the stock between them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I went into Dealz today and someone forgot to take their change from the self service till. All I bought was some bandage tape which was €1.50. With the 2 euro coin I picked up I got the tape and 50 cent change. Now that's what I call a good dealz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Almost certain I seen one of them today in Monaghan. Can double check tomorrow for you if you like

Almost certain I seen one of them today in Monaghan. Can double check tomorrow for you if you like

Sure if it's not too much trouble please!
    Basq wrote: »

Nice one Basq! I'll get that if I can't get one in Dealz.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

AllForIt wrote: »
    I went into Dealz today and someone forgot to take their change from the self service till. All I bought was some bandage tape which was €1.50. With the 2 euro coin I picked up I got the tape and 50 cent change. Now that's what I call a good dealz.

More like theft.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

AllForIt wrote: »

You are a bad person

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

How does finding €2 in a returns slot make him a thief or a bad person? Do you expect him to put up posters seeking the owner or hand it in to a Garda station?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    More like theft.

2 euro? I found fifty euro on the ground in a club one night. Kind of hard to find the owner so I kept it, if that makes me a thief too fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Thargor wrote: »
    How does finding €2 in a returns slot make him a thief or a bad person? Do you expect him to put up posters seeking the owner or hand it in to a Garda station?

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/2973157/woman-who-pocketed-20-she-found-on-the-floor-charged-with-theft/amp/

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Sure if it's not too much trouble please!

Went in today to check, they must have got a new delivery in and sent back items that weren't selling as the shop was all rearranged. Where I seen that light box on Saturday wasn't there today I'm affraid

Thargor wrote: »
    just so happens the last 2 times I found money was in dealz, first was 2 euro in the change, gave it to the girl looking after the self service tills. Lots of kids shop in dealz and they might come back looking for it, dunno what kids get for pocket money these days but it could be a high enough % of their "weekly wage". If none did she probably pocketed it, which is grand by me, she probably on near min wage.

Second time was a 50 note on the ground at the self service tills, asked the lad currently at the till, then gave it to the girl. If I had noticed the lad in front of the current lad I would have tried to find him rather than hand it to the till attendant.

Not like I am some saint, if I found 2 euro on the ground in tesco I would likely just pocket it (but not at the tills), and if I found 50 on a street with nobody around I would certainly not hand it into the gardai, whom I would not trust at all. If I lost 50 on the street I would not go around to garda stations expecting to find it, if I left behind a 20 spat out by a till in tesco I would hope someone would hand it in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

I work in Dealz. Some guy handed in 50 euro he found on the floor so I spent it on Bon Bons and chocolate mice. Best day ever.

They have an offer item every week
    Can someone update the thread weekly?
    1yZtrbi.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭WhatsGoingOn2

zell12 wrote: »
    1yZtrbi.jpg?1

Can you?

I'm not salaried by Poundland Ltd to advertise their wares :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Kat1170

61457774.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,567 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I work in Dealz. Some guy handed in 50 euro he found on the floor so I spent it on Bon Bons and chocolate mice. Best day ever.

That most have been a lot of Bons Bons and chocolate mice. You could have saved it or at least try to do the decent thing before keeping it like checking the CCTV to see if you could notice the person that lost it and maybe find them. I know a long shot but no harm trying. If there was no luck then fine keep it for yourself.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

I'm not salaried by Poundland Ltd to advertise their wares :cool:

I'd say most of the people posting in here aren't either. They see a bargain in the shop and they post it.

So, why don't you post the weekly deals? Or do you want someone else to do it for you?

AMKC wrote: »
    That most have been a lot of Bons Bons and chocolate mice.
    They were only joking, in the post before I was saying I handed in a 50 in dealz, they let on it was them.

Those malteasers are 275grams. Usually the 3 euro items are better value.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I see they've replaced Elvis on the self service with Dracula :D

Presume Santa will be on at Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Wheety wrote: »
    I see they've replaced Elvis on the self service with Dracula :D

Presume Santa will be on at Christmas.

I love the talking tills , time it right and you could nearly have a conversation :D

Advertisement