Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Out of Season 2020

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Loughc wrote: »
    Apple Music have a playlist called classic Christmas carols.

You've planted a seed!!! ;)
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Apple Music have a playlist called classic Christmas carols.

Damn:o Added to my playlist:D Some fine Christmas music on it too.
    Will give it a sneaky listen later on my own in the car:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Almost, for some of us Christmas 2020 started on Janaury 1st :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I was too young for The Office (uk version) when it was on tv so I watched it over the last few days and the last two episodes were a christmas party special.

It was great because it was a nice ending and I had personally been dying for
    Dawn and Tim to get together
    and the fact it happened at the party made me so happy.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭world class wreckin’ cru

^And the song from Yazoo made it. :)

I was in Woodies yesterday, they've a section cordoned off and have all their Christmas stock going up. Lots of trees and decorations. Really felt like Christmas yesterday for a moment in there. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

There is a little shop in Dublin city centre and it has Christmas trees in the window.
    Made me very excited when I seen them yesterday. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

Posy wrote: »
    There is a little shop in Dublin city centre and it has Christmas trees in the window.
    Made me very excited when I seen them yesterday. :D
    That reminds me, my hairdressers is a great decorator, she dresses the windows beautifully for Easter and so on.
    She currently has Halloween and Autumn decorations.
    Can't wait to see her Christmas windows !

It will probably be after Remembrance Day, so still a bit to wait though.

https://twitter.com/muireanno_c/status/1318285687297396736?s=21

Homestore and more need to get their website updated. I need to at least decorate the home office from the 1st of November.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm working away wearing my McDonalds Christmas Jumper I got for free last year.
    mcdonaldsjumper.png

Not the best looking christmas jumper but I could do with the bit of festiveness :)
    It has some cute designs on the arms holly,snowmen and pinecones.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭PaulT21

I'm working away wearing my McDonalds Christmas Jumper I got for free last year.
    mcdonaldsjumper.png

Not the best looking christmas jumper but I could do with the bit of festiveness :)
    It has some cute designs on the arms holly,snowmen and pinecones.

I think that's a classy jumper:D Not too overstated. Looks good.Health to wear:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

For being a feebie, I find it surprisingly understated and not at all garish. Me likey !
    Would wear it myself

otnomart wrote: »
    For being a feebie, I find it surprisingly understated and not at all garish. Me likey !
    Would wear it myself

Same here, I really like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Jude13

The hardware stores here have about half their Christmas stock out now, nothing catching the eye yet. I have foregone buying any Halloween Decorations.

I don't think I need any more decorations this year, luckily! It's a good thing, considering the current situation.

I normally only buy decorations I don't need when I see them in the shop, I'm less impulsive online. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Posy wrote: »
    I don't think I need any more decorations this year, luckily! It's a good thing, considering the current situation.

I normally only buy decorations I don't need when I see them in the shop, I'm less impulsive online. :)

Same Posy. We are pretty set for decorations (have been for a few years however OH always finds something else we 'need' :)).

To be honest, the space we have in the attic for them is jammers, dont think we could fit anymore in.

Out of season thread is currently like,

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29vnn5hq4tks7nnirt8pcq3k7yhr6kkacr0i3rrb2e&rid=giphy.gif

ONLY AN HOUR LEFT AND IT'S CHRISTMAS. :D

• Advertisement

It gives me great pleasure to say we are no longer out of season. We shall see you all in the out of season thread in 2021.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement