Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD Accommodation

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 InTheNight

What/where would you guys recommend doing/going if someone didn't get into Halls?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DuineGael

CHEAP ACCOMMODATION - 20 MINS FROM CITY CENTRE

Hi all! I am a TCD student living with my family in Raheny, which is just 20 mins from the city centre.

We're charging €130 per week for your own room situated immediately beside St. Anne's Park, serviced by multiple Dublin Bus routes, and only a few minutes walk to Raheny DART Station.

No other bills included.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

WANTED - ACCOMMODATION for the Summer:

I'm looking for a 1-bedroom or studio for the summer, anywhere near Trinity. Maybe someone is going back home for the summer months and needs to rent their place for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Looking for accommodation close enough to college! First year undergrad Law student coming from Cork. 7 day accommodation is essential! Hoping for a single/double room and would prefer to share with other students if possible. Please pm with any details/info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭demello

Hi,

Has anyone ever stayed at Opus Dei's Mount St hostel? If so, what was the experience like?

Thanks in advance

DM

• Advertisement
Advertisement