Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.
Hello all! This is just a quick reminder to ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere.

TCD Accommodation

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 InTheNight

What/where would you guys recommend doing/going if someone didn't get into Halls?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DuineGael

CHEAP ACCOMMODATION - 20 MINS FROM CITY CENTRE

Hi all! I am a TCD student living with my family in Raheny, which is just 20 mins from the city centre.

We're charging €130 per week for your own room situated immediately beside St. Anne's Park, serviced by multiple Dublin Bus routes, and only a few minutes walk to Raheny DART Station.

No other bills included.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭ sheroman01

WANTED - ACCOMMODATION for the Summer:

I'm looking for a 1-bedroom or studio for the summer, anywhere near Trinity. Maybe someone is going back home for the summer months and needs to rent their place for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭ Bazinga_N

Looking for accommodation close enough to college! First year undergrad Law student coming from Cork. 7 day accommodation is essential! Hoping for a single/double room and would prefer to share with other students if possible. Please pm with any details/info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ demello

Hi,

Has anyone ever stayed at Opus Dei's Mount St hostel? If so, what was the experience like?

Thanks in advance

DM

• Advertisement
Advertisement