Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Week 30 Matchday Thread

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

82 on WC and a double Chelsea defence

Hewt.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CornettoQueen

Them Lingard points were huge considering the stinkers Digne and DCL had earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Them Lingard points were huge considering the stinkers Digne and DCL had earlier.

Yeah according to FFF the top 1k average is 58 points, overall average is 46 points.

Until the last game I was near the 1k average so I got a green arrow, but got a red arrow instead 7 points below the 1k average.

Football wise though I am delighted for Moyes. He managed to cobble together a really good side. Very Moyes Everton-equse in their set up.

When you think back to how he looked like a ghost most of the time he was with Man United, it is nice to see.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭Cartman78

70 and a 4th green arrow in a row...have made slow and steady progress up to 34K.

Lingard has been a revelation....will prob WC this week so he'll be one of the first names in it at this rate

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Cartman78 wrote: »
    70 and a 4th green arrow in a row...have made slow and steady progress up to 34K.

Lingard has been a revelation....will prob WC this week so he'll be one of the first names in it at this rate

That is some going. I will have to have a look at Lingard as well for these blank gameweeks can't go wrong. Had him on FH. He is given complete freedom in the team to do what he likes still only 6.2m I checked.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,250 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Good score considering my 3 City players played a combined 29 mins and a failed Rudiger transfer.

Big strides in mini leagues so HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Lingard is the main reason I’m making ground on the guy top of my mini league. I’m afraid now that Jesse has been so good that he’s gonna have to get him in next GW

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

67 and up from 29k to 23k.

Good score with Kane (c) and Lingard doing the heavy lifting. My transfer in of Azpi was a disaster and Bales three minute appearance cost me another 5 points.

With 8 players from Leeds, Villa and City, along with Bale it’s time to WC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

59, up 5k to 129k. Mainly due to Lingard last night. Didn't captain Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,243 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

54 Unexpected green arrow. Up 4k places to 750k
    Jesse, Kane, Mount, and Captain Bruno the providers
    #WC31 is on Wild Card Active

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭Xander10

gammygils wrote: »
    54 Unexpected green arrow. Up 4k places to 750k
    Jesse, Kane, Mount, and Captain Bruno the providers
    #WC31 is on Wild Card Active

53 got me red arrows. Small margins.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

64 (-4) yields a 45 place red arrow to stay at 6.1k.

The hit was a huge fail. I brought in Alonso and Son for Bale and Konsa.

If I’d have just done the Konsa to Alonso move I’d have gotten Dias off the bench for Gundo so the move ended up costing me 9 points.

I’ve also activated the wildcard ahead of GW31.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

67 all out. Up from 130k to 105k. Lingard catching the eye. Wildcard maybe active tonight but I'm really busy with work and need some more time to look over it before I can commit. Not sure if I need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

63 points which I was happy with - has extended my lead in the mini-leagues I'm winning. Lingard has far exceeded my expectations.

But then go to check the Boards money leagues and see that I'm losing further ground on the leaders even with 63! Very tough standard, haven't managed to catch up despite decent gameweeks of late.

However on the plus side it looks like I might be in a position to take some differential risks at the end of the season to try to catch up without risking my position in the mini-leagues I'm leading. It might be a fine balance to strike however.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Up to 103k...so close now. Maybe next week!

Advertisement