Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Week 30 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Greenwood goal (Pogba)

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭howareyakid

I’d say Pogba will get the assist. Jammy scuffed-shot one though.

Greenwood yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

71 (-4) from 13

BB only produced 10 disappointingly. Sanchez v United always a gamble. Lookman off injured and Aina well meh. Vydra with 6 a nice differential.

DCL & Lingard to go.

HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Kane saved my week but very disappointing returns from elsewhere. Just looking ahead there, next GW fixtures are tricky for a lot of teams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭munster87

World number one is getting Dias and Watkins off the bench. You need that luck. He’s Irish though so we’ll let him have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

66 with Cresswell to go. Very good week, but could change a little if lingard and Antonio do well tonight, Gundo out Jota in paid off instantly.

14 points on my bench as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Of course Traore gets returns right when I finally move him on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

munster87 wrote: »
    World number one is getting Dias and Watkins off the bench. You need that luck. He’s Irish though so we’ll let him have it!

You have to have them in your team in the first place to get that kind of luck!

Though I know Michael and hope he can hold on till the end. Incredible achievement given the amount of players.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,354 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

You have to have them in your team in the first place to get that kind of luck!

Though I know Michael and hope he can hold on till the end. Incredible achievement given the amount of players.

I looked at his gameweek history fantastic start for the first 6 gameweeks and never had any massive rank drop. Only two gameweek ranks above 2m.

Very consistent.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Everton XI: Olsen; Mina, Keane, Holgate; Digne, T Davies, A Gomes, Coleman; Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, Rodríguez.

Crystal Palace XI: Guaita; van Aanholt, Cahill, Kouyaté, J Ward; Eze, Riedewald, Milivojevic, Ayew; Zaha, Benteke.

6pm KO.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,649 ✭✭✭Cartman78

DCL, JamRod, Digne and Richarlison start for Everton.

I haven't seen anyone with a Palace player in their team for a while now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭Xander10

Cartman78 wrote: »
    DCL, JamRod, Digne and Richarlison start for Everton.

I haven't seen anyone with a Palace player in their team for a while now

It's not eze to pick a Palace player.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

1-1 Guaita and Digne own goals please

Not sure how to take the news that Rice will be out for a month - having both Coufol and Lingard

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭JPup

Palace away from home with Zaha in the team are always tricky opponents. Everton should win but I could easily see Roy coming away with a jammy 1-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,018 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Not sure how to take the news that Rice will be out for a month - having both Coufol and Lingard

Given that Mark Noble is the likely replacement, it could be really bad news for West Ham

CSF wrote: »
    Given that Mark Noble is the likely replacement, it could be really bad news for West Ham

But at least we know who will be on penalties.

Ricky or DCL should have scored there

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Digne booked :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Markx

Digne booked :rolleyes:

He has to be the most annoying player to own yet I always get drawn back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Ricky must have an xG of about 6

Green&Red wrote: »
    Ricky must have an xG of about 6

Had to laugh at him insisting he take that free kick with 3 of the best set pieces takers in the league standing beside him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Sounds like Masuaku is starting so Creswell might be playing at CB not LB.

James (Coleman)

Wolves XI: Patrício; Ait-Nouri, Saïss, Coady, Semedo; Neves, Dendoncker; Neto, Podence, A Traoré; Willian J.

West Ham XI: Fabianski; Cresswell, Diop, Dawson; Masuaku, Noble, Soucek, Coufal; Lingard, Fornals; Antonio.

DCL misses big chance

• Registered Users Posts: 9,649 ✭✭✭Cartman78

"Martinez save point" and "DCL misses big chance" seem to be constants in the match day threads this season

• Registered Users Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Cartman78 wrote: »
    "Martinez save point" and "DCL misses big chance" seem to be constants in the match day threads this season

'Watkins hits the post' and 'Sterling misses a tap in' could be added to that

• Advertisement

Another Ricky miss, would have been a Digne assist.

Advertisement