Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it wrong to masterbate for a woman?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭planck2

Vicyor is right, that's a pretty forward question. Not that I'm offended or anything I think masturbation is to be enjoyed ,b ut I won't say anything more than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

It really goes down to personal preference on her part. *Sometimes* women can be quite sensitive to physical touch around the clitoris or need lubrication. If they are sexually inexperienced they might not have experimented and hence find it offputting.

Incidently, some women can achieve pleasure and even climax with out actually touching the clitoris and just by applying pressure to the area around it with either their hands or by squeezing their thighs. I forget if these women tend to be over sensitive in the clitoral area or not.

So maybe she masturbates but just not in the way you would envisage.

On an aside, female masturbation used to be a big nono in society. The childrens tale "rumplestiltskin" is thought to originated as a parable to teach young women the dangers of masturbation.

In old versions, the dwarf didn't fall through the hole in the floor, but "plugged" the princess making her infertile.

Apparently the give away is the name. "rumplestiltskin" - a stilt with rumpled skin.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

Masturbation Top Ten Reasons
    1. Male Masturbation every 2days replaces old sperm with newer healthier sperm
    2. Female Masturbation helps Women learn about the amazing powers of female orgasms. Without such practice women would have to rely on men(??) for this pleasure. If a women orgasms at the same moment as her partner the chances of becoming pregnent are much much greater. Practice makes perfect!!
    3. Masturbation is a great way to get exercise and an excellent sleeping aid
    4. Its Safe(ish) -- You won't go blind(unless you are a guy with alot of thrust)
    5. Masturbation can make you a better lover
    6. Masturbation is the new cool
    7. Monty Python gags will be even funnier if you are a seasoned wanker(believe me) :)
    8. If you want to find yourself start with your body
    9. The risk of Prostate Cancer is reduced due to Masturbation. In the case of girls it is nil
    10. **** is Fun!!! Embrace yourself! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭df001i6876

So it true theres is no hairy hands . great now. Ive just got too remember, were it is,
    its ok. Ive found it, now i need a pint off blood +good woman>c errr

Advertisement