Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it wrong to masterbate for a woman?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,150 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Originally posted by curious25
    made my day at work go quicker
    Isn't that why boards was invented?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MF2HD

it really depends on how he's putting this to his girlfriend....for all we know he might want her to put on a "show" for him and she might not be comfortable doing it in front of him. But there is nothing wrong with it, jeez as was said earlier how has their sex life become stale??????? - due to a lack of masturbation on her part???

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by Sleepy
    Isn't that why boards was invented?:confused:

No, that was Quake.
    Made to make college go quicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by Zulu
    Actually infants rub their genatals when trying to sleep. Thats a fact.
    Monkeys do it.
    Dolphins do it.
    We all do it.

...but I guess infants, men, monkeys and dolphins are unnatural perverts!
    :rolleyes:

Dolphins? what the hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

yup, and you taught you needed a hand ;)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by SyxPak
    No, that was Quake.
    Made to make college go quicker.
    I thought Quake was made to keep bored BOFH's busy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It was made to keep single males busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭violenza

Dolphins???:) lol. This place f uckin' cracks me up... on a serious note though. She's the one losing out yeah!! Her problem... Now, if she doesn’t want to give you a pedal and crank I can start to see why yer a bit upset. Tell her it's customary in these parts ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by uberwolf
    do monkeys not masturbate? I'm sure I've heard of that before. Point being that'd make it fairly natural.
    The ones in Dublin zoo do. I had the great joy many moons ago of taking my brother (who was about six) to see the monkeys only to be greeted by one playing with himself only for another one to run up and take him from behind. And no, I'm not making this up.

As for the original question, obviously it's not "wrong". Women don't even get to play the "spilling seed is evil and against God's wishes" card (otherwise known as the "Every Sperm is Sacred" playbook) given that they're not actually spilling anything useful. If she doesn't like it, fine and dandy but her saying that it's "wrong" smells of dumbness at her end to be honest, or at least some kind of hangup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭toxic_angel

some women like it some dont. its fairly simple..... curious25 if u think ur sex life will be solved by her having a fiddle then wow are u mistaken...... and how bout showing her some respect and listening to her not wanting to do it.... u pressuring her is even more of a turn off and thats probably where ur relationship is going stale

secondly this thread seems to be mainly guys. never try understand a woman:D it just aint gonna happen:p

and as for how regularly do women masturbate............dunno women in general but i'm on bout 8 times a week and i'm in a relationship. its bout the same when i'm not though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

talk to her and find out why. if you really want to do it, and she really doesn't then you may have a problem. but what has masterbation go to do with your sex life together? unless you want to do it during sex or want her to do it it doesn't make any differencce what yo do alone and wouldn't make any difference to your sex life. religion shouldn't come int it, if you're having sex for pleasure then she can't be too religious, not to mention out of wedlock

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

MAsterbating has a lot to do with their sex life people.
    If a persons libido is low then regular masturbation will increase their sex drive.
    It a solution to a common problem with long term couples (or couples with different "needs")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭df001i6876

as kid growing up. the storys going around the playground were if you keep pla
    ying with yourself you ll go blind + you ll end up with hairy hands
    weres me glass so i can explain.i guess it ok.Theres loads off people wearing glass.haven t seen any hairy hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Saviour_Angel

if a guy denies being a wanker then he's a liar

:rolleyes: i'm not dening anything, nor am i admitting anything :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    Divine
    helpful comments only please

curious25
    if Dapper says it's ok, then it is ;)

seriously though
    has she told you why she thinks it's wrong? is she very religious or something?
    it's one of the most natural things in the world, but perhaps somewhere along the way she's been told different

r u a woman? if so, do u masturbate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭spectacleinrock

t's not something the majority of people in the world discovers on their own or at least I don't think so and hence I don't see how it's natural. People find out about it from others/movies etc

Um.... i discovered it on my own.. seriously i was a naive child i hadnt even heard of it! Lucky i had wandering hands!;)

In all likelihood she probably has done it and is embarrassed to tell you which could be a problem in you realationship cause your not comfortable with each other yet! but then i could be completely wrong and just talking out of my arse.

If you really like someone you automatically assume sex will be mindblowing and often its not becasue you dont know what each other likes. Best way to over come it is to talk to each other and lots of practise!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by Gangsta

I am Woman!

Hear me >shlick< >shlick< >shlick<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten.

I hate kittens.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,250 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Gangsta
    Would you ask your mother / aunt / boss / a woman on the street that question? If not, don't ask one individual to answer it here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭planck2

Vicyor is right, that's a pretty forward question. Not that I'm offended or anything I think masturbation is to be enjoyed ,b ut I won't say anything more than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

It really goes down to personal preference on her part. *Sometimes* women can be quite sensitive to physical touch around the clitoris or need lubrication. If they are sexually inexperienced they might not have experimented and hence find it offputting.

Incidently, some women can achieve pleasure and even climax with out actually touching the clitoris and just by applying pressure to the area around it with either their hands or by squeezing their thighs. I forget if these women tend to be over sensitive in the clitoral area or not.

So maybe she masturbates but just not in the way you would envisage.

On an aside, female masturbation used to be a big nono in society. The childrens tale "rumplestiltskin" is thought to originated as a parable to teach young women the dangers of masturbation.

In old versions, the dwarf didn't fall through the hole in the floor, but "plugged" the princess making her infertile.

Apparently the give away is the name. "rumplestiltskin" - a stilt with rumpled skin.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

Masturbation Top Ten Reasons
    1. Male Masturbation every 2days replaces old sperm with newer healthier sperm
    2. Female Masturbation helps Women learn about the amazing powers of female orgasms. Without such practice women would have to rely on men(??) for this pleasure. If a women orgasms at the same moment as her partner the chances of becoming pregnent are much much greater. Practice makes perfect!!
    3. Masturbation is a great way to get exercise and an excellent sleeping aid
    4. Its Safe(ish) -- You won't go blind(unless you are a guy with alot of thrust)
    5. Masturbation can make you a better lover
    6. Masturbation is the new cool
    7. Monty Python gags will be even funnier if you are a seasoned wanker(believe me) :)
    8. If you want to find yourself start with your body
    9. The risk of Prostate Cancer is reduced due to Masturbation. In the case of girls it is nil
    10. **** is Fun!!! Embrace yourself! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭df001i6876

So it true theres is no hairy hands . great now. Ive just got too remember, were it is,
    its ok. Ive found it, now i need a pint off blood +good woman>c errr

Advertisement