Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Jesus looks to be hitting a nice vein of form. I was considering Kane to Aguero but will his minutes be a little more limited now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Jesus looks to be hitting a nice vein of form. I was considering Kane to Aguero but will his minutes be a little more limited now?

Yup was all ready to bring in Aggy but similar thinking to this now. I'm afraid of more rotation and a less clear pecking order than we saw earlier in the season (more similar to last season).

I think I'll be steering clear of both and going for a City midfielder instead.

Real lack of options up top now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

mectavba wrote: »
    This is understandable with Kane out and Son gone. But look at their fixtures. Eriksen/Alli could bring big returns in the next few weeks as the onus to get goals will fall on them.

I'm more of the thought process that Spurs will be far less potent without Kane and Son so would be in the jump-ship boat also.

Perhaps would consider Llorente or Moura as value picks, but Alli and Eriksen for me are too expensive for a side that may struggle to create / put away the chances created.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I think I'm still going to plough ahead with Mitrovic to Rashford, and now also considering Jesus in for Kane.

Or maybe Auba?? :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Guaita injured after only shifting things around to put him in last week!

Who's the best "cheap" keeper available for the next few games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Hovering around the 300k mark so need a reshuffle.
    2fts and 0.3m in the bank. Team is:

Fab Hamer
    Digne TAA Taylor Bennett AWB
    Salah Richy F.Anderson Hazard Gibbs-White
    Kane PEA Kamara

Definitely going Taylor to VVD with first FT for a Pool def double up.
    With Kane probably out I'm gonna replace him.
    Any of these worth a -4?

A)Gibbs-White/Kane to Sane/Ings
    B)Gibbs-White/Kane to Pogba/Jiminez
    C)F.Anderson/Kane to Sane/Rashford
    D)F.Anderson/Kane to Sterling/Jiminez

FWIW F.Anderson can also be Richy.
    Which is the best option or is there a better one?
    Basically I want some City/United attack cover.
    Leaning towards C.
    Sorry for multiple options just covering bases.
    Answers on a postcard please.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

thunderdog wrote: »
    Would Alli also be on pens?

Yes, Alli would more than likely be on pens.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

If Kane is out for a month,

Looking at Kane & Eriksen out for Sterling & Firmino (for a -4)

Madness or easy decision?

Will leave 1.6 ITB too

Sterling is a decent captain in my squad, but Bobby has not impressed. Have given the guy enough time to produce, especially when you have a squad like the Kop have.

Hazard and Firmino out for sane and Lacazette . Laca just based on big game performance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Aaaahhh I brought in TAA yesterday for Alonso drops

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭CSWS101

You're not alone. Hate myself as I vow never do to early transfers, still have one FT so I can still rectify it. Kane injury is a kick in the teeth too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,438 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Same. Assumed he was okay after playing the whole game at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭COH

Have 2FT and the exact funds to do Kane/TAA > Aguero/Robertson

Alternatively could take a -4 and do Kane/TAA/Arnie out for Digne/Aguero/Rashford.

If I do the former Ill have to play Mitrovic against Spurs. Decisions decisions....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Might just bench TAA now and play Wan Bicassa. Take the hit on the chin, first time being burnt this season. Will swap Kane out for a -4 and get Robertson in next week

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dicky2016

Thank god I did not pull the trigger on Trent.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Guaita injured after only shifting things around to put him in last week!

Who's the best "cheap" keeper available for the next few games?

I took a -12 to get him in because I didn't fancy Patricio's chances and Hart has lost his place. FML.

Maybe Button?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Augero out - Salah in

Ricky out - Long in

No faith in Shano but want Salah in and Augero out.

Cant depend on Augero starting after Jesus playing well Monday night. I ve lost patience with Ricky. Cue him banging 3 in against the Saints while Long missess sitters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Could be a good week to take a -4 if it's needed seeing as a lot of other people will probably also be trying to get rid of TAA, Kane and or Son

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Yes, Alli would more than likely be on pens.

I would have thought Eirksun would take the role.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,156 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Could be a good week to take a -4 if it's needed seeing as a lot of other people will probably also be trying to get rid of TAA, Kane and or Son

Could be a good week not to take a hit as it would give you a four point head start on many so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

I would have thought Eirksun would take the role.

Alli has taken them in the past. Think Lamela took one at one stage too (and missed!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Snow forecast for the weekend might make things interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

carnie wrote: »
    I took a -12 to get him in because I didn't fancy Patricio's chances and Hart has lost his place. FML.

Maybe Button?

He is not confirmed out yet is he?

Also on average all non premium keepers average less than 4 points a game, it is not worth a hit to get one in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭steve_r

Not thrilled with the Kane replacement options

Kun - rotation risk
    Auba - crap fixtures, poor form
    Firmino??!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Anyone tempted by Loris?

Guaita replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

steve_r wrote: »
    Not thrilled with the Kane replacement options

Kun - rotation risk
    Auba - crap fixtures, poor form
    Firmino??!
    Is Auba's form any worse than that of Kun or Bobby? Make what you will of his fixtures but Auba will certainly be a captain option against Cardiff and Hud. I suppose the situation looks different through the eyes of an Auba owner who has to replace Kane as opposed to someone considering bringing him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Brought TAA in last night for Alonso. Had 2 fts so won't be a disaster.

Have to get rid of Kane too so definite -4 this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭steve_r

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Is Auba's form any worse than that of Kun or Bobby? Make what you will of his fixtures but Auba will certainly be a captain option against Cardiff and Hud. I suppose the situation looks different through the eyes of an Auba owner who has to replace Kane as opposed to someone considering bringing him in.

Fair point. Arsenal have fallen off a good bit over the last while.

The guys actually one of my favorite players IRL!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Brought in Guaita and TAA as part of my WC last week, already had Kane. Was planning to roll the ft this week but that's gone, looking like a -4, possibly -8. I know it's a trap but I'll probably take a punt on Jesus as a differential.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭macraignil

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Anyone tempted by Loris?

Guaita replacement

The FPL site did an article on him with other wildcard targets and pointed out he might be a good option with the fixtures after the Manchester United game being against not so good opposition. As I just played the wildcard I decided to bring him in to replace Kepa early this week and used my free transfer. Now that Kane is injured Spurs may be a little less effective at holding the ball but it looked a good decision when I made it last week. Only Liverpool have less goals conceded than Chelsea and Spurs when I checked.

Gone and taken a hit to replace Kane and just going to leave Alexander Arnold on the bench until next weeks free transfer. If I'd known that I'd be replacing Alexander Arnold then Alison would be the better keeper option with the extra Liverpool player slot available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ive stuck with Etheridge in goal. Have him and Kepa and think he has a better chance away to Newcastle than Chelseas defence do at the gunners.

Though I want to get rid of TTA, gonna hold off so Im not minus 4. Bench for his sins.

Advertisement