Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Netflix Recommendations 2.0 *READ FIRST POST*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I laughed a lot too but I was glad that they showed the human cost.

Yeah as funny as it was, it was also quite sad. A lot of people got badly burned. Felt especially sorry for the Bahamian caterer woman and the guy who had to leave his house down there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,654 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Currently most of the way through The Break, which is set in Belgium. Pretty dark, in some ways, but have enjoyed it.

Just finished - Really enjoyed it. You could be critical of elements of it but not going to get into it. All I can say Is I enjoyed it a lot on the whole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Has no-one got an answer to Poldark. I'm pissed off. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Synode wrote: »
    Yeah as funny as it was, it was also quite sad. A lot of people got badly burned. Felt especially sorry for the Bahamian caterer woman and the guy who had to leave his house down there

I wouldn't be too worried about them now as $140k donated so far

https://www.gofundme.com/exuma-point-fyre-fest-debt

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Fyre was very good. So many people you’d want to slap in the face though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

den87 wrote: »
    Fyre was very good. So many people you’d want to slap in the face though.

My husband and I were in shock at the guy saying that Billy said “We’re not a problems-based company, we’re solutions-based”. I’m probably slightly paraphrasing there but you know the quote I’m on about. :D WTF does that even mean? If a solution is needed, there’s a concomitant problem. And all the talk of positive-thinking as if that was going to pull it all together.

Loved the straight-talking flight simulator guy at the beginning who said “You need to be thinking less about models and more about toilets!”.

Two very strange bits:

1) The guy almost proudly saying that they were pissing on and slashing other people’s tents.

2) The guy saying he was fully ready to blow the customs guy to release the water. So. Many. Questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

2) The guy saying he was fully ready to blow the customs guy to release the water. So. Many. Questions.

Had forgotten about that part!! Jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

My husband and I were in shock at the guy saying that Billy said “We’re not a problems-based company, we’re solutions-based”. I’m probably slightly paraphrasing there but you know the quote I’m on about. :D WTF does that even mean? If a solution is needed, there’s a concomitant problem. And all the talk of positive-thinking as if that was going to pull it all together.

Loved the straight-talking flight simulator guy at the beginning who said “You need to be thinking less about models and more about toilets!”.

Two very strange bits:

1) The guy almost proudly saying that they were pissing on and slashing other people’s tents.

That part was ridiculous. The guy that said they pissed on the tents was possibly the guy I hated the most, him and Gavin (?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Loved the straight-talking flight simulator guy at the beginning who said “You need to be thinking less about models and more about toilets!

He seemed to be the only competent person there, if they had left him in charge it might actually have gone ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭sacamano

Was expecting more from Fyre considering the other documentaries Chris Smith has made but in the end it was an interesting story littered with unremarkable talking heads clips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Just finished Israeli series When Heroes Fly- pretty good, 8/10

Years after one of their ex -girlfriends was presumed killed in a car crash evidence of her being still alive emerges and 4 ex military head to Colombia to try find her

It's probably the weirdest come back I've ever seen on boards.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Finished You last night. Ending was great I thought.
    Great to see a season wrap up and there are no lingering questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭Cakes and Ale

I started it yesterday and while i think its very good its confusing,is it a British school set in America in the 80's,the high school logo and jackets and the swim team are not very English and the girl living in the "trailer park" :confused:

Even the school name is odd. Maybe these were put in to make it more adaptable for a US market? There's also Otis's spectacular house, and the weird 1970s decor in some scenes. And yet the school classes and other aspects of the series are very British.

Once the series kicks in though you forget about these things as it is so sharp and well written. Some good acting too - Gillian Anderson is great in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,306 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I love parks and rec thanks for that lol

Jerry and Ron loved it especially!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

BBFAN wrote: »
    Has no-one got an answer to Poldark. I'm pissed off. :D:D

https://twitter.com/NewOnNetflixUK/status/1087260058675752961

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Anyone recommend any 4k stuff? I have a new OLED TV on the way and want to salivate over it.

Plant Earth 2. Your jaw will drop.

Had forgotten about that part!! Jaysus

I know! Firstly, is the customs officer even gay? Secondly, even if he is gay, doesn’t mean he’s going to automatically accept a random blowjob from someone as payment any more than a heterosexual person would. Thirdly, WHY would the guy even recount that story? I’d be saying nothing about that if I was in his shoes. Let others mention it and then it would just be treated as gossip that might not be true. But to admit it himself? Hubs and I breezed past that anecdote because we just didn’t know what to make of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Watched Fyre last night myself and yeah that blow job bit stood out! I didn't even get the impression that the silver haired management guy was gay to begin with so it really came out of left field. "I was going to take a hit for the team, I used mouthwash and all" lol!

It was a good doc, I enjoyed it. The madness of the financial planning by Billy was unreal though. I've read online that the $12,000 a ticket thing is largely a myth and that the average cost of tickets was actually $1,200. He only sold 5,000 so while the concert consultants said it would cost $50m to stage he only had around $6m in ticket revenue. Which was obviously already spent on supermodels and paying influencers to tweet about it.

And then at the end of it all for him to get out on bail and set up yet another ticket scam, he is obviously completely deluded.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭SSr0

What's the story with Netflix and subtitles? I watched The Great Wall the other night. The Manadrian didn't kick in by itself. I had to turn on English subtitles to get all subtitles. Seems bizarre. I watched some of Ozark last night, some lines in Spanish - it was the same carry on. If this were traditional TV the translation would come on by default, where appropriate.

I was wondering the same thing, drives me nuts!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,068 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Thoroughly enjoying Titans. Not normally a fan of the DC Universe but it's better than most of the Marvel shows on Netflix I reckon.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Thoroughly enjoying Titans. Not normally a fan of the DC Universe but it's better than most of the Marvel shows on Netflix I reckon.

Finished it a few days ago and thought it was excellent a lot of violence if thats what you're into,good stories and good effects and Batman :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

adox wrote: »
    Plant Earth 2. Your jaw will drop.

I bought it on 4K Blu Ray

Two very strange bits:

that's std working in Facebook (particularly) or Google stuff - that's where he took it from.

"everything is rosy, la la la la la la la la la la la la...."

Inside Facebook’s ‘cult-like’ workplace, where dissent is discouraged and employees pretend to be happy all the time

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/08/facebook-culture-cult-performance-review-process-blamed.html

The old gay organiser guy came across as a really genuine guy actually I thought - things were so fcuked up and delirium had set in that he actually took yer man Billy's "suck cock" line literally.

The guy slashing tents and pissing in them - and sort of being proud of it - symptomatic of the sort of group that were at this thing.

I found it interesting that the slick video with all the models sold the dream but all of the attendees shown were sort of not at all cool or good-looking people - they were hoping to buy into a world where they don't usually get to and up until the last minute were willing to ignore all the obvious red flags about the thing being a disaster waiting to happen.

glasso wrote: »
    that's std working in Facebook (particularly) or Google stuff - that's where he took it from.

"everything is rosy, la la la la la la la la la la la la...."

Inside Facebook’s ‘cult-like’ workplace, where dissent is discouraged and employees pretend to be happy all the time

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/08/facebook-culture-cult-performance-review-process-blamed.html

The old gay organiser guy came across as a really genuine guy actually I thought - things were so fcuked up and delirium had set in that he actually took yer man Billy's "suck cock" line literally.

The guy slashing tents and pissing in them - and sort of being proud of it - symptomatic of the sort of group that were at this thing.

I found it interesting that the slick video with all the models sold the dream but all of the attendees shown were sort of not at all cool or good-looking people - they were hoping to buy into a world where they don't usually get to and up until the last minute were willing to ignore all the obvious red flags about the thing being a disaster waiting to happen.

Dxbs4-QWoAEitJn.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

gave Roma a try and found it boring as fvck and hugely overrated. More detailed review in the film thread.

Call My Agent is a pure joy, loving it, half way through season 2. So well written.

Sex Education is really good so far too. I'm surprised how much I like it. The cast are brilliant, and it is hitting just the right balance of sweet and funny and smart. The soundtrack is almost enough to make it worth watching alone, and I really like the odd retro vibe/aesthetics.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭El Duda

Buried deep in the recesses of Netflix...

Last night i found 'Return of the Living dead', a classic 80's zombie horror. It was an absolute blast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,381 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Season 3 of Travelers has been a bit of a let down.

It's always been poised on the cusp of stupidity and I think it finally plunged over the edge. I'm finding it hard to keep track of what's going on - the plot has become very muddled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭GBX

El Duda wrote: »

Last night i found 'Return of the Living dead', a classic 80's zombie horror. It was an absolute blast.

Sweet. Never seen it but always meant to get around to watching it. Thanks El Duda

• Advertisement

peteeeed wrote: »
    Dxbs4-QWoAEitJn.jpg

Loved that guy. AND his jumper. I’ve decided to grant him membership to the Lovely Jumper Club. :pac:

I’m not sure about that Marc Weinstein dude. He was saying all the right things in the docu about what he thought Billy should done eg. start refunding ticket holders. But was he just trying to make himself look better and save face?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I’m not sure about that Marc Weinstein dude. He was saying all the right things in the docu about what he thought Billy should done eg. start refunding ticket holders. But was he just trying to make himself look better and save face?

Plus the fact that he let Billy use his personal credit card which ended up thousands in debt! That was just the height of stupidity.

Loved that guy. AND his jumper. I’ve decided to grant him membership to the Lovely Jumper Club. :pac:

don't know really but I thought that he seemed very believable and composed in the doc. if he was lying he is a scary good liar.

did find this afterwards and he seems normal and honest enough

https://medium.com/@warcmeinstein/lessons-from-the-fyre-232f5e0fe88f

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,886 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Really enjoyed Fyre.

If you get a chance you should checkout Hulu's doc Fyre Fraud it has some interviews with Billy and isn't as favorable at all to Jerry Media for there part in the whole thing.

It should also be noted that Jerry Media were involved in making the Netflix Doc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

iirc towards the end of the doc Marc Weinstein said he looked back at all his old tweets, most of which were pictures of turquiose seas and the white sand beach of the first island. He more or less admitted that he had a role to play in promoting this false reality to sell tickets/cabanas, etc. But his explanation was more or less that he had got duped by Billy just like everyone else. I think Marc also said that Billy maxed out his credit card to the tune of $150k so he has definitely taken a hit here.

All the people working alongside Billy were kind of idealists and dreamers. They were so invested in the idea of putting on a fantastic show that would go down in history. The silvered haired guy who was gonna take one for the team was even saying that he knew the logistics were fcuked up but reasoned that no-one ever complained about those things at the original Woodstock so they got away with it, everyone just remembered Woodstock as a legendary concert and it grew from there. It showed how much he wanted it to be a success but he was actually deluded because he never mentioned that Woodstock had The Who and Jimi Hendrix head lining it whereas Fyre had bloddy Blink 182

• Registered Users Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭budgemook

Muahahaha wrote: »
    iirc towards the end of the doc Marc Weinstein said he looked back at all his old tweets, most of which were pictures of turquiose seas and the white sand beach of the first island. He more or less admitted that he had a role to play in promoting this false reality to sell tickets/cabanas, etc. But his explanation was more or less that he had got duped by Billy just like everyone else. I think Marc also said that Billy maxed out his credit card to the tune of $150k so he has definitely taken a hit here.

All the people working alongside Billy were kind of idealists and dreamers. They were so invested in the idea of putting on a fantastic show that would go down in history. The silvered haired guy who was gonna take one for the team was even saying that he knew the logistics were fcuked up but reasoned that no-one ever complained about those things at the original Woodstock so they got away with it, everyone just remembered Woodstock as a legendary concert and it grew from there. It showed how much he wanted it to be a success but he was actually deluded because he never mentioned that Woodstock had The Who and Jimi Hendrix head lining it whereas Fyre had bloddy Blink 182

also Woodstock wasn't just for rich "influencers".

• Advertisement

Really enjoyed Fyre.

If you get a chance you should checkout Hulu's doc Fyre Fraud it has some interviews with Billy and isn't as favorable at all to Jerry Media for there part in the whole thing.

It should also be noted that Jerry Media were involved in making the Netflix Doc.

Hulu also had to pay money to yer man Billy for the interview. Netflix were in talks with him but when he asked for money they pulled out - rightfully so imo as he's a scumbag.

Muahahaha wrote: »

He was rrreeeeaally grasping there and admitted as much. Even just the existence of social media alone would make the same outcome impossible for Fyre.

I don’t know if it’s because he was desperate for it to be a success because he believed in ol’ Billiam or just because he had sunk so much time and effort and stress into it personally that he couldn’t bear for it to all be for nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Michael Inside tells the story of Michael McCrea (Dafhyd Flynn), an impressionable eighteen-year-old who lives with his grandfather Francis (Lalor Roddy) in a Dublin housing-estate. Michael's life is changed dramatically when...

I hated every minute of this film, and I mean that in the best way possible. Haven't seen an Irish film this good in a fair few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

El Duda wrote: »

That’s what great about this thread. Netflix doesn’t bubble up any of their old catalogue really. Suppose it doesn’t matter to them as long as we keep watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

lm7hIUC.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Michael Inside tells the story of Michael McCrea (Dafhyd Flynn), an impressionable eighteen-year-old who lives with his grandfather Francis (Lalor Roddy) in a Dublin housing-estate. Michael's life is changed dramatically when...

I hated every minute of this film, and I mean that in the best way possible. Haven't seen an Irish film this good in a fair few years.

Very surprised to read that, I watched it last weekend and was very disappointed with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,654 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I watched Fyre after reading it here...honestly it kinda bored me. Interesting in some aspects but it probably didn't help that there was no one likeable and the one seemingly normal guy was off to nosh some lad for a favour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Very surprised to read that, I watched it last weekend and was very disappointed with it.

Maybe I was able to relate a little too easy to the character. :o

It was nominated for four Irish Film & Television Awards and won the Best Film prize, so I can't be the only one who liked it. :)

peteeeed wrote: »

Thanks, but that doesn't answer my question?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Everyone involved in fyre festival, = deluded sad fantasists and all very bad at their job

Anyway, anyone got any suggestions to any Poldark like alternatives since it's gone?

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Everyone involved in fyre festival, = deluded sad fantasists and all very bad at their job

interesting side note

19-fyre-fest-doc-gofundme.w1200.h630.png

a go fund me page set up for the local lady who lost a lot of money has raised 150,000 so far

Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes
    Present-day interviews, archival footage and audio recordings made on death row form a searing portrait of notorious serial killer Ted Bundy.

Pride and Prejudice season 1
    A rookie joins a team of prosecutors and investigators to fight for the poor and weak -- but it's not the first time that she's met her new boss.

Robozuna season 1
    A boy and his homemade robot enter the toughest competition in the universe while attempting to free their oppressed home from an evil empire.

What Keeps You Alive
    A couple's romantic anniversary retreat to a rural cabin unravels when a childhood friend appears and reveals long-held secrets from the past.

added today

coming in feb

1st February
    Velvet Buzzsaw
    After Nightcrawler, Jake Gyllenhaal and Dan Gilroy reunite for this satirical thriller set in the contemporary art world scene of Los Angeles where big money artists and mega-collectors pay a high price when art collides with commerce.

Russian Doll
    Russian Doll follows a young woman named Nadia (Natasha Lyonne) on her journey as the guest of honor at a seemingly inescapable party one night in New York City.

Nightflyers – 1st February

With humankind’s future at stake, a group of scientists and a powerful telepath venture into the void aboard a spaceship full of secrets in this new sci-fi series based on the George RR Martin book.

The Assassination of Gianna Versace
    American Crime Story returns for a second season exploring the assassination of Gianna Versace, international fashion icon. Written by Tom Rob Smith (London Spy), the nine-part drama profiles the cross-country path of destruction that culminated in his murder, which took place on the steps of his Miami villa. The date? 15th July 1997, and after shooting Versace (Edgar Ramirez), Andrew Cunanan (Darren Criss) flees, leaving the media to descend and the world to react.

Free Rein: Valentine’s Day
    Zoe and the gang plan a girls only Galantine’s adventure. But when they set out to find the mysterious Maid’s Stone it soon becomes clear they’re not the only ones on the trail. As they race against Pin and Marcus, Holloway, and a not-to-be-trusted Mia, the girls’ friendships are tested to the limits. And, with the end of the quest in sight, Zoe wonders if some things might be better left buried…

True: Happy Hearts Day n this special day that is but isn’t Valentine’s Day, True and her friends in the Rainbow Kingdom share their Happy Hearts and celebrate love… until Glummy Glooma starts to turn things blue!

In the Dark: Season 1
    A young, blind woman tries to solve her friend’s murder.

Dear Ex
    When Sanlian’s ex-husband passes away, she discovers he has altered his insurance policy, cutting out their son in favor of a stranger named Jay. Outraged, Sanlian decides that she and her son will confront Jay, but Jay proves equal to her scheme. However, when her son unexpectedly moves in with Jay, she is forced to reassess her relationship with them both.

Siempre Bruja: Season 1
    follows 18 year old Carmen, a Colombian slave and witch from the 17th century who, in a desperate attempt to save her loved one, travels in time to present day Cartagena. Navigating the waters of this exciting new world, Carmen will soon discover that once a witch, always a witch.

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
    Clash of the Collectables: Season 1
    Sammy & Bella’s Kitchen Rescue: Season 1
    Have You Seen the Listers?
    Space Dealers: Season 1
    The Descent: Part 2
    Edie
    Madso’s War
    Step Up: All In
    Ghost Town Gold: Season 1
    License To Drill: Louisiana: Season 1
    The Bucket List
    Heal

2nd February
    Bordertown: Season 2
    Past and present collide in dizzying ways for Kari Sorjonen and his colleague Lena as they investigate murders and other crimes with links to Russia.

Romance is a Bonus Book
    A gifted writer who’s the youngest editor-in-chief ever at his publishing company gets enmeshed in the life of a former copywriter desperate for a job.

Dynasty: Season 2, Episode 12
    Crazy Ex-Girlfriend: Season 4, Episode 12
    Requiem: Season 1

5th February
    Ray Romano: Right Here, Around the Corner
    Black Lightning: Season 2, Episode 12
    47 Meters Down
    The Shack
    Thinking Big
    The Monster

6th February
    Poldark: Season 3

7th February
    Star Trek: Discovery: Season 2, Episode 4
    Riverdale: Season 3, Episode 12
    Behind the Curve

8th February
    Unauthorized Living
    An influential Galician drug cartel leader must seek out his successor while keeping his degenerative disease a secret.

Nailed It! México¡
    Netflix’s home-cooked baking competition heads south of the border for this local Mexico version.

One Day at a Time: Season 3
    Penelope studies to become a nurse practitioner, Elena and Syd grow closer, Alex gets punished, Lydia tackles a bucket list, and Schneider falls in love.

El árbol de la Sangre
    Marc (Álvaro Cervantes) and Rebeca (Úrsula Corberó) are a young couple who goes to an old farmhouse belonging to Marc’s family. There, they write the shared story of their roots, creating a large family tree that harbors 25 years of love, heartbreak, sex, madness, jealousy and infidelity… and under which lies a deep mystery that marked their lives. Over their days at the farmhouse, each one will reveal secrets from their past to the other, putting their own love story in danger.

High Flying Bird
    In the midst of a pro basketball lockout, sports agent Ray Burke (André Holland) finds himself caught in the face-off between the league and the players. His career is on the line, but Ray is playing for higher stakes. With only 72 hours to pull off a daring plan, he outmaneuvers all the power-players as he uncovers a loophole that could change the game forever. The outcome raises questions of who owns the game – and who ought to. Directed by Steven Soderbergh from a script by Academy Award winner Tarell Alvin McCraney (Moonlight), this Netflix film features an ensemble cast that includes Zachary Quinto and Kyle MacLachlan.

The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants: Season 2
    George and Harold have to keep their grades up to go to summer camp. But it’s a tall order with Melvin – and a cyborg Melvin – running the school!

ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke
    The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
    Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History

9th February
    The Break: Season 2

10th February
    Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
    Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj: Volume 2
    The Space Between Us

11th February
    Flavorful Origins: Chaoshan Cuisine
    Delve into the delectably diverse world of Chinese cuisine and discover its regional variations and unique histories.

12th February
    I Think We’re Alone Now
    Welcome Home

14th February
    Dirty John: Season 1
    This true crime anthology kicks off with the tale of how a romance with the charismatic John Meehan spiraled into secrets, denial, manipulation and, ultimately, survival – with horrific consequences for an entire family. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Dating Around
    Netflix’s first original dating show takes an honest and compelling look at the real world of dating. Every episode sees one single go on five first dates filled with flirty banter, awkward exchanges and moments of true connection. Who will get a second date?
    Ken Jeong: You Complete Me, Ho
    Star Trek: Discovery: Season 2, Episode 5

15th February
    The Umbrella Academy: Season 1
    Reunited by their father’s death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets – and a looming threat to humanity.

The Breaker Upperers
    Two women run a business breaking up couples for cash but when one develops a conscience their friendship unravels in this hilarious New Zealand comedy.

Yucatan
    Competing con artists attempt to creatively and ruthlessly swindle a fatherly lottery winner while on a lively cruise from Spain to Mexico.

Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy – 15th February
    Legendary comedy writer and director Larry Charles travels the world in search of humor in the most unusual, unexpected and dangerous places.

The Dragon Prince: Season 2
    Rayla and the princes hurry toward Xadia with their precious cargo. But Claudia and Soren are close behind – and determined to stop them.

Hellboy II: The Golden Army
    Blackadder: Season 1 and 2
    American Wedding
    Liar Liar
    The Five-Year Engagement
    Safe House
    Blow

17th February
    Life
    Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj: Volume 2, Episode 2
    The Legend of Tarzan

18th February
    Homeland: Season 7

The Story of Us with Morgan Freeman: Season 1
    Morgan Freeman takes viewers on a global journey to meet with people from all cultures whose lives are shaped in surprising ways by different fundamental forces.

19th February
    Sherlock Gnomes

21st February
    Star Trek: Discovery: Season 2, Episode 6

22nd February
    Chef’s Table: Season 6
    A renowned Italian butcher, an Indian chef in London and two stars of Southern US cuisine share their culinary journeys in the sixth helping of Netflix’s mouth-watering series.

Suburra: Season 2
    As the fight for land, money and power intensifies, young upstarts Aureliano, Spadino and Lele conspire to seize control of Rome’s criminal underworld.

Workin’ Moms: Season 1
    An original comedy series created by and starring Catherine Reitman that tests the modern ideal that women really can have it all.

GO! Vive a tu manera
    Fiercely talented Mia receives a scholarship to a prestigious dance academy, where she soon clashes with the owner’s fashionable and popular daughter.

Paddleton
    An unlikely bromance between two misfit neighbors becomes an unexpectedly emotional journey when the younger man is diagnosed with terminal cancer.

The Photographer of Mauthausen
    Imprisoned at the concentration camp of Mauthausen during WWII, Catalan photographer Francesc Boix struggles to survive while saving other people and hiding film negatives that will later help incriminate Nazis.

Firebrand
    A contemporary story about relationships and the highs and lows people deal with in their lives.

Paris Is Us
    Dreams and reality collide as a young woman navigates a tumultuous relationship amid rising social tensions, protests and tragedies in Paris.

Twilight in Forks

24th February
    GET OUT
    Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj: Volume 2, Episode 3

25th February
    Van Helsing: Season 3

26th February
    Mamma Mia!
    Keanu
    Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele head from sketches to feature film with this comedy about two middle-class cousins who impersonate gangsters so they can rescue a kitten.

Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments: Season 3 Part 2
    As Above, So Below
    Bert Kreischer: The Machine

27th February
    I Feel Pretty

28th February
    Isn’t It Romantic
    Rebel Wilson stars in this comedy about a cynical young woman who doesn’t believe in love (and hates romantic comedies), onyl to wake up one day and discover that she is now somehow trapped inside a romantic comedy.

Apollo 13
    Star Trek: Discovery: Season 2, Episode 7
    The Other Boleyn Girl
    Jeopardy!: Collection 2
    Smurfs: The Lost Village
    Billy Graham: An Extraordinary Journey

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement