Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Talk 24/7/365

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Anyone know what they have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭airmax87

I emailed about the naomi cab that was sitting there ages broken a few weeks ago, thats why I was wondering would one fit in a 206!, no reply though.
    As far as I remember, nothing really interesting there apart from that, they got rid of the sega rally twin cab and supposedly there was some form of a tekken cab there but last time I was there around 2016 neither were there.
    The naomi cab in question was a sega sports jam.

airmax87 wrote: »
    I emailed about the naomi cab that was sitting there ages broken a few weeks ago, thats why I was wondering would one fit in a 206!, no reply though.
    As far as I remember, nothing really interesting there apart from that, they got rid of the sega rally twin cab and supposedly there was some form of a tekken cab there but last time I was there around 2016 neither were there.
    The naomi cab in question was a sega sports jam.

is it the tekken cab on donedeal?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Ronnie posted another cheap Cyberlead,

2101cyber%20(3).jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

AFAIK the Tekken cab up there was an Electrocoin Duet. Its been there since the Street Fighter days

• Advertisement

Seriously tempting.

I'm owned a good few quid off a few jobs I did since the new year. Might get it.

I'll have to see how I'm fixed. Just putting through a fairly sizable order for Lazer Steak this week too. Hopefully I can make it work

€215 shipping :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

Surprised it wasn't more to be honest, everything is so expensive in this country (and going up, up, up) so it's no wonder even getting things delivered is more than elsewhere. So 800 ish for the cabinet. Not terrible (not great), that would be my upper limit though.

Yeah same here. I'd honestly prefer to hold out for a bargain

Master of the Universe

800 for a cab all in delivered is pretty good. Cheapest I've ever seen one from Ronnie (even with the postage being 50 euro more expensive than usual)

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote: »
    800 for a cab all in delivered is pretty good. Cheapest I've ever seen one from Ronnie (even with the postage being 50 euro more expensive than usual)

Oh yeah it's definitely not astronomical at all, I'll sleep on it and see.

I think it was about 900 to get my blast city here a few years ago.

Seen lads on UK vac getting cabs from the US landed in the UK for £300 each.

Cyberlead heading to Ireland so...

you didnt :D:D:D

[HTML][/HTML]
    you didnt :D:D:D

I did.

On another note, be a few things going up on the marketplace asap lads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭paul79

[HTML][/HTML]

I did.

On another note, be a few things going up on the marketplace asap lads :D

Cab Looks great good decision

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

Should be cool!

Master of the Universe

Can't wait to see this when it lands. Would be fun trying to get the LCD at the top working. I think it's just a matter of connecting up some JVS games like Tekken.

Can't see any tekken cab on donedeal :confused:
    you manage to save a pic before it went down?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭BGOllie

just done . another poker cab conversion for the game room . Just need to order proper artwork from olly now to replaces the paper templates :D
    Thanks edhorse for helping me out getting this one .

50584675_10157014125358276_8420615565168607232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&oh=a948f61c1d148d52cfd0fa847880873c&oe=5CF1D06F

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭Doge

Just came across this game in my mame collection that was literally made for Arcade fetishists!

I see that it had a Saturn and PS4 release so its not exactly rare but some people might not know it.

Flying through rooms of Candy cabs, with close up shots while cocktail cabinets try to destroy you is just mad!

Not to mention flying over arcade boards and chips later on in the game.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Doge wrote: »
    Just came across this game in my mame collection that was literally made for Arcade fetishists!

I have an original Jaleco System 32 PCB of that, it's really big.

Found an old photo;

DSC_0256.jpg

absolute unit !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

One of the Candy's is playing Final Fight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Anyone with a time crisis cab able to help muddymusic (olly) out over on ukvac with photos of some artwork to assist him scanning and plotting the full set?

http://www.ukvac.com/forum/time-crisis-upright-artwork-set-some-help-needed_topic368253.html

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

It was myself that had the time crisis. I sold it about a year or so ago though !

The Cyber Lead ships Monday.

Don't be afraid to haggle a bit with Ronnie lads.....;)

Master of the Universe

I did with my Pony actually and got free shipping! Had completely forgotten about that.

Cant wait to see some boudoir photos when she lands! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

So exciting, love another candy cab. Blast city maybe this time.

Master of the Universe

Anyone see a two player, 6 button control panel for sale on an arcade site recently? (The small rectangular types that fit Aeros, SNK cabs etc?)

Thinking of finally giving into function over aesthetic and fitting one to my SNK cabinet so I can play some SF2 CE again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Rumour has it ........

Advertisement