Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Fastlane 2019 - Spoilers, rumours, etc.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭mcdaids69

P_1 wrote: »
    Can someone please teach Elias how to play Cowboy Song properly

not cowboy song...its tuesdays gone (metallica and lynyrd skynyrd)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,557 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

ah here come the best tag team in wrestling today. The Revival are top guys no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Hope the Revival hold onto the belts here.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Botchomania will have a field day with this ppv

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Top guys!!

• Advertisement

yes. Top guys retaining the titles like it should have been.

Last opportunity ? FFS Becky won the Rumble FFS.

The crutch and Beckys stupid duck face needs to stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Carmella rapping needs to stop

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Still with the bloody crutch. If she actually hobbles out for the match with that, I'm betting fans will boo.

• Advertisement

Of Enzo, big Cass, and Carmella, did anything expect Carmella to be the most successful of those three ?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Ppv been alright so far, had low expectations. Rest of the show has loads of potential.

Zelina vega hello how are you. Aleister Black is a lucky bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Chad Gable needs to go 205 live and have a few matches with those guys to show how amazing he is.

3 tag teams since his debut, Jordon, Benjamin and roode....ain't doing him justice

I love the US title belt.

BTW the WWE US title uses the old lineage going back to the first champion of Harley Race.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Of Enzo, big Cass, and Carmella, did anything expect Carmella to be the most successful of those three ?

Well to be fair, she is the only one of them with a modicum of in-ring talent, not that she’s exactly Shawn Michaels either.

If Enzo wasn’t such a creep, I think he would’ve done very well for himself as a manager, like a much better version of Lio Rush in his current capacity.

I love that that we got nearly the three amigos and a gory bomb in a US title match.

I love that that we got nearly the three amigos and a gory bomb in a US title match.

Great match and Great chemistry amongst all. Joe is a legend.

Good match for the US heavyweight Championship.

• Advertisement

Joe really deserves a world title run, more than anyone who hasn’t had one yet. He cuts the best promos in the company too.

Beth is a legend in fairness. Ah jaysus not this ****e.

i'm not trying to be nasty here. But for two women in their thirties Nia and Tamina are the most immobile two wrestlers I've seen in awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Nia Jax's gear looks awful, like she's sponsored by Tampax... Sorry in advance!

Let’s just call a spade a spade here, these two are fcuking useless at wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Christ, this is a mess.

nia botched that. And it was a Nia Botch. the person giving the samoan drop is in charge or not messing up.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Let’s just call a spade a spade here, these two are fcuking useless at wrestling.

Which two ?

Thank christ that's over.

• Advertisement

Which two ?

Seriously? I didn’t think I had to spell that one out. :pac:

Advertisement