Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pearl Jam European Tour

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,867 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

skerry wrote: »
    Hoping to get tickets for this too. Had to sell my tickets the last time cos I was sick. Missed Radiohead that month too....literally sickened I was :(

Is this fully seated gig, the missus will be 10 months preggers so not sure about standing.

Yep fully seated like last time.
    You're in for a treat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭skerry

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Yep fully seated like last time.
    You're in for a treat.

Cheers. Hopefully get tickets now. Could be the last gig for a long time. There were some pre sale ticket codes posted here last time so managed tickets handy enough then. Not sure what way it'll go with general release, probably the usual Ticketmaster debacle

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Burty330

Not bothered about it , in fact i'll sit it out and i suspect im not the only one who fees that way. I get the impression that people enjoyed the shows a few years ago but wouldn't rush out to pay 100 quid to see it again.
    The novelty of solo rendition PJ songs wore off for me half way through as the endless acoustic strumming got repetitive and boring.

Lets be real , not of us really wanted this. Eddie Vedder is not a good substitute for Pearl Jam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

It’s a cop out. Consistently skips Ireland with PJ but more than happy to bring the solo experiment .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,889 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Ah i dont mind it really loved the pearl jam slower songs when i saw them last year and not many of there songs that another member sings in really. I know a lot of people dislike Hansard but he is quality live

Missed the last EV gig in Dublin but heard it went on a good bit over time. Not that I'd hate that but not everyone drives etc can afford too stay in Dublin for the night and have too get buses home

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Brianjl

s8n wrote: »
    It’s a cop out. Consistently skips Ireland with PJ but more than happy to bring the solo experiment .

Have to agree with you there, I was at the last show and did enjoy it but will probably skip this one, with no new material since the last show, I think we should get a pearl jam show before another solo show, also kind of getting fed up with bands using the same Irish support acts here, gone are the days we would get two great support bands!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 BigPoppaDump

...and to think a few were actually triggered by some rumours and speculation.

52AGUjw.gif

Man, the amount of triggers across this site lately, it's like the guns of the navarone had many babies with the matrix. Some people get offended by everything.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Ah i dont mind it really loved the pearl jam slower songs when i saw them last year and not many of there songs that another member sings in really. I know a lot of people dislike Hansard but he is quality live

Missed the last EV gig in Dublin but heard it went on a good bit over time. Not that I'd hate that but not everyone drives etc can afford too stay in Dublin for the night and have too get buses home

Air b n b.

skerry wrote: »
    Hoping to get tickets for this too. Had to sell my tickets the last time cos I was sick. Missed Radiohead that month too....literally sickened I was :(

Is this fully seated gig, the missus will be 10 months preggers so not sure about standing.

I've two kids.

If your other half ends up carrying your offspring for 10 months then a concert will be the least of your concern.

I've two kids.

If your other half ends up carrying your offspring for 10 months then a concert will be the least of your concern.

This will be our second. Plan was to surprise herself with tickets for her birthday but she's heard about the gig now at this stage and is mad to go. Hopefully get tickets now as could be last gig for a while and will be birthday present sorted for her too.

• Advertisement

Interesting theres a gap in the 3arena after Eddie's show too the Eagles on the 6th July

A 2nd date on the 4th July is possible

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Deenie78

Does anyone know if ithere is any presale with Three or is the Ten Club presale the only option? Haven’t received a text so just wondered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,243 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Interesting theres a gap in the 3arena after Eddie's show too the Eagles on the 6th July

A 2nd date on the 4th July is possible

Yes ,looks highly possible.

3 pre sale

Thurs 21st March 9.00- Fri 22nd March 8.00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

3 pre sale

Would be most grateful if anyone had a code they weren't using

3 pre sale

Limit of 2 tickets per transaction it seems so might just be one gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭whomenonotme

I didn't get a text msg from Three for the pre sale but checked the 3Plus app and got a code there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Limit of 2 tickets per transaction it seems so might just be one gig.

4 tickets I believe on open sale on the Friday

4 tickets I believe on open sale on the Friday

Yes,general sale is 4 ,the 3 presale is 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

If anyone is still looking for a pre-sale code just pm me. I can't go.

EDIT:
    Gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭exilec

Greg81 wrote: »
    If anyone is still looking for a pre-sale code just pm me. I can't go.

SENT . Thanks

Got a presale code. Can I simply enter the code on purchase or is there a registration requirement or anything like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭loveboat captain

If anyone has a spare pre sale code I'd gratefully accept it

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DarMul17

If anyone has a spare 3 presale code for Eddie Vedder I would really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

same here, looking for a presale as well if anyone has one available, thx

• Advertisement

Same here lads, if any codes floating about would be super appreciated. Missed last gig and really hoping to make this.

I've two kids.

I just noticed what I wrote there, I'm some tool, must have been tired when I wrote that one :) meant 8 months ooops. Wouldn't mind but I replied to your comment and all and didn't even cop it, definitely my dimmest moment on Boards

• Registered Users Posts: 25 veray

Same here.. anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I just got confirmation that I got tickets in the 10C draw (yessss) so am happy to give up my presale code to whoever wants it...just pm me

**Code is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 19 marcmc77

Unsuccessful in 10C here.
    Balls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    I just got confirmation that I got tickets in the 10C draw (yessss) so am happy to give up my presale code to whoever wants it...just pm me
    Congrats..i didnt enter it..now major FOMO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Ms. Captain M

Got tickets also so if anyone wants my 3 code...

*Code gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

Have a Code if anyone needs it got my 10c tics

GONE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Hi Guys, I keep missing out on these PM for free codes. Big fan and missed the last gig, would really appreciate anyone who has a code sending me one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭redmosquito85

Missed out on 10C tickets (For only the second time in 14 years so will just take this one on the chin!)

If anyone has a presale code I would be much obliged!

ADB1P2PN3L6

Got another one for whoever wants it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

ADB1P2PN3L6

What's the presale link?

ADB1P2PN3L6

Hi ILikeBoats,

I would be grateful if you could PM me a presale link if you have a spare one

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

If anyone has one spare, i would also be grateful :D

• Advertisement

Hi ILikeBoats,

I have no more, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

I have no more, sorry

I'm definitely not going but got a code to help someone out, first reply gets it, I'll PM whoever it is ðŸ‘

Anyone know the deff prices ??

I imagine the flat seats and the lower levels of the tired seats will be the most expensive and a handful of tickets will be for €69.50

Dont forget the fees of €7.15 too

I'm definitely not going but got a code to help someone out, first reply gets it, I'll PM whoever it is ðŸ‘

I would take it if still available please

Anyone know the deff prices ??

I imagine the flat seats and the lower levels of the tired seats will be the most expensive and a handful of tickets will be for €69.50

Dont forget the fees of €7.15 too

€68.50 - €98.50 plus fees.
    So that's 77-107 euro inc fees.

The 69.50 seats will be in the toilets ,107 euro for most of the building.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

€68.50 - €98.50 plus fees.
    So that's 77-107 euro inc fees.

The 69.50 seats will be in the toilets ,107 euro for most of the building.

I paid 198.70 for two flat seated tickets last time.
    So the prices are basically the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Hi ILikeBoats,

PM'D you there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

I'll take a code if one is going please.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If anyone has a presale for this I'd really apprecaite it, gutted I missed last years gigs, haven't see PJ since Millstreet in the 90s.

• Advertisement

216 euro for the 2 10C tickets this morning. So max cost. Better be the flat seating!!

Advertisement