Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blizzcon 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Ro8 show starting in the next few minutes :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

http://webchat.quakenet.org #starcraft.ie

there's no one in here these days, but if anyone wants to idle while blizzcon is on it might give starcraft 2 the bump it needs to overtake lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Come on Classic, keep your chin up.

Insane game between Life and Inno. Stunning play by Life. Grabbed him to win outright at 14/1 just now

Incredible game, Innovation was really poor in that last map. That Thor drop needs Benny Hill music, such a waste.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

well, that's blizzcon over

strelok wrote: »
    well, that's blizzcon over

Life vs Classic should be awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

Life vs Classic should be awesome!

Now that Innovation is knocked out I feel far more confident of my initial bet of sOs winning it all!

Looking forward for tonights games. Won quite a few bob on bets last night even with a loss on Innovation.

mad turnip wrote: »
    Now that Innovation is knocked out I feel far more confident of my initial bet of sOs winning it all!

Looking forward for tonights games. Won quite a few bob on bets last night even with a loss on Innovation.

I just about broke even I think. Glad I grabbed Life at 14/1 to keep me in with a chance of a good return.

• Advertisement

Two georgous games by sos so far 3-0 incoming?

mad turnip wrote: »
    Two georgous games by sos so far 3-0 incoming?

I think so, wish PP had offered odds on it.

Glad it's not going to be ZvZ final most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Jaysus Rogue was totally and utterly outclassed.

CTPREvJU8AA4k8b.jpg:large

Brilliant crowd

https://instagram.com/p/9zXkfHElb7/

The place is heaving :D Alive gaem

ALIVE GAEM!!!!

What a series. I believe this is known as a "ding-dong"

That warp prism snipe was ridiculously important, holy smokes

gg wp SoS!

• Advertisement

CTQORhDUEAABNjQ.jpg

Advertisement