Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request Contact / Quotes from Accountants

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Edith B

We are an accountancy firm, looking after mostly non-national clients, who have their businesses in Ireland. We provide many services but what we don’t do is audit.
    Two of our clients lost their audit exemption with the Companies Registration Office, we look now for an auditing firm, to assist us with the B1 returns.
    We are in accountancy business for many years and I’m an ACCA qualified accountant, so we can provide all the necessary reporting and any reconciliation required, that can be relied upon.
    I’d appreciate if you provided an estimated outline of your fees.

Private message me for mobile number and email to chat further.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 4 interested3

Looking for an accountant etc to do 5 years of tax return for two people 2015 /2019. in terms of numbers of tranactions its a simple job as rather few data to look at low income, self employed. of course its a bit messy to recover 5 years.

Looking for somebody reasonable and experience in this kind of cases, with the understanding that cost needs to be low cost per year, but you get 10 returns in almost 1 go, so in this way it should work out for you this way.

To put it mildly you are going to deal with two people that do not have an accountant brain ...

location is dublin close to centre but anywhere in the dublin area would be fine , or zoom would also be ok .

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭factnee

I'm a HR consultant looking for an accountant to do CRO returns and Corporation Tax only. I complete the VAT and payroll returns myself. Can be based anywhere in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mad-for-tar

Hi all,

Looking to change current accountant. I setup sole trader business in 2016 but reduced it to part time work since end of 2017 and was VAT registered until end of 2019 or so. In or around 20 to 30 invoices a year, currently with no VAT returns. Have been running Quickbooks Pro 2016 for all my invoicing and tracking of inputs/outputs. All invoices, credit notes, etc. neatly filed to hopefully make the job easier. Nature of work involves service and repairs to agri, plant, 4x4 and cars etc. I'm currently registered on ROS for Income tax alongside day job and will continue to file returns for forseeable.

I would like to find someone who could take it over for more reasonable fee than what I'm currently paying (which has increased slightly despite only part time work now being carried out / reduction in transactions). North Galway area.

Drop me a message if you think you can help out.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭toffeeshel

Hi

I have a limited company that is not trading but that I need to keep open due to an ongoing contract claim against another company. The company’s end of year is at the end of November and I need an accountant to file the accounts for a reasonable rate. As I stated there are no incomings or outgoings.

I would appreciate a pm

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 AccountantRequired

Hi.

I'm looking to change my accountant as he's been MIA for almost two years 'due to Covid'. We're a small limited company with less than 10 employees, established for 20 years. I'm currently using Sage 50 on a disc but would like to change to a cloud based system this year. I also do payroll myself on Thesaurus. Accounts are currently up to date with end of year and VAT returns filed. Based in East Meath.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BACPC

Hi all,

Looking for an accountant to help with new limited company just formed. Working within healthcare sector.

I am seeking help with; 

1. Compliance and ARD as with newly formed company on a ongoing timely basis.

2. Transition of employment to new Ltd and registration with Revenue 

3. Tax efficiency measures, pension contributions etc

4. Guidance 

As a small company, I hope to manage payroll myself inhouse and do not feel I would need assistance with the same. I am looking at utilising Bullet or something similar with integration to Revolut Business. Documentation for a new bank account is pending, awaiting certification of documents from the solicitor.

I would be grateful for your opinion in this regard and some guidance and further information of what can be provided and costs entailed

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 spacebarcounter

The default gamer runs on grass level while carrying skin, Steve, iron pickaxes. With him is a tame wolf. In the background, there is a pig, a hen, a cow, a skeletal system, a zombie, and a climber. Mountains and high cliffs fill the environment, and the sky is also blue, filled with clouds. Moving around the scene is the design of the Minecraft logo.

Minecraft is a sandbox computer game developed by Swedish computer game designer Mojang Studios. Marcus "Notch" Person developed video games in the Java programming language. Following many of the very early unique screening versions, it was first made public in May 2009 before launching in November 2011, with Jens Bergenstein controlling progress after that. Minecraft has been ported across various platforms and has sold over 238 million duplicates by 2021, and is an infinite best-selling computer game with almost 140 million regular monthly active users.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭JohnRock

Looking for an accountant suitable for a small company with a turnover of 35-100k. Services needed include: Payroll, Annual Return, Self-Assessment, Management Accounts. Location is not an issue. The accountant can work remotely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭hold my beer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭JohnRock

I run a website for small businesses and from time to time I get small business owners looking for an accountant. I want to partner with an accountant I can rely on to do a good job. Ideally looking for an accountant who works from home with costs suitable for small business owners. Any questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Olive Mike

That is a very interesting idea, I have no experience of Ireland but I do know you can be taxed differently depending on where you are. It is important to know the different approaches that are taken in different countries. Taxation in Ireland can be dealt with by an Irish resident tax accountant who works for an accountancy firm that works for the various boards and corporations in Ireland. The company will charge you an annual fee (usually €3,000 - €6,000) plus VAT based on your income and amount you wish to save in your tax plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rhenley123

Hi All,

I am looking for an Accountant based in North Dublin ideally need some help with LTD company accounts - I am looking for a small one man accountant rather than a large firm - if anyone can help please Message me

• Registered Users Posts: 10 BlueCool

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭lebigmacncheese

Hi,

I need someone to fill out a French language tax / income declaration for.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rhenley123

Hi All,

I am looking for an Accountant based in North Dublin ideally need some help with LTD company accounts - I am looking for a small one man accountant rather than a large firm - if anyone can help please Message me

• Registered Users Posts: 1  Chromeheartsdress

https://chromeheartsdress.com/https://chromeheartsdress.com/sweatshirt/https://chromeheartsdress.com/hats/https://chromeheartsdress.com/hoodie/

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭soldsold

Hi I'm looking for someone to audit my companies accounts to complete B1 submissions for 2 years. I have only one employee (me) and my business is training/ consultancy. 13 years in business but I fell behind during covid and need to catch up on company returns.

I'm hoping to get quotes/ estimates for this audit work please.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi have you looked in getting the audit exemption back? if you get the exemption back you wont need an audit. send me a PM and I might be able to help you out.

CF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭hold my beer

Is that going the Court route? How much that cost approx?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

not all companies can go this route, if the company has already filed an annual return then it cant go the court route.

If it hasnt the cost are about 1000-1200 give or take, cro late fees would also be extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 here4dacraic

Hello, does anyone know potential cost for accountant in Co. Louth for...

'A set of full trading accounts on headed paper and signed off by a registered accountant.'

Sole trader small business only started up last month. Not much paperwork to analyse as it's so small and new. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ProBTCpro
    simple

Hi you looked in getting the audit exemption back? if you get the exemption back you wont need an audit. send me a PM and I might be able to help you out.

Advertisement