Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walkin it like you talk it ....

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

sei046 wrote: »
    lick their own balls.

I checked the Charter there's nothing against AutoNadLicking there....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

I laughed my whole way through this thread. What a load of nonsense. The only people I have respect for are those who are confident enough in their achievements to not have to harp on about them, and those newcomers who arent afraid to ask half the puffters on this forum for advice because they have the actual hunger to do something good and move on. Paul, Fair play to you, you always bring up good conversation and ask good questions. Its not your fault half the crowd use the threads as an excuse to lick their own balls.
    i want names

puffters= ?

newcomers= ?

ball lickers = ?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

holy feckin jaysus, sei is angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

Ah lads you know how it is. Its the 'tinternet. 99% of the people are egits and the other one percent are on dialup. Some lads just need a wake up call I reckon.

Ah lads you know how it is. Its the 'tinternet. 99% of the people are egits and the other one percent are on dialup. Some lads just need a wake up call I reckon.
    who? cmon

(i think hes drunk,lets keep poking:D)

• Advertisement

Well I'm on Dialup ...

I think I'll close this thread now - it's well off topic at this stage ...

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    I think I'll close this thread now - it's well off topic at this stage ...
    an cmon,itds mutated into a far better topic.;)

:D
    seannash wrote: »
    an cmon,itds mutated into a far better topic.;)

what type of call is that?

• Advertisement

seannash wrote: »
    who? cmon

(i think hes drunk,lets keep poking:D)

lol No im not drunk. Got that very specific type of madness you get from album deadlines and Kenco.

Im not angry as jtsuited said, Its just, reading some posts is like watching the office. You want to cover your face out of embarrassment for some people!
    Definitely some serious David Brents on here. Sometimes its a good laugh, sometimes its a little sad!

That said there are some really great guys on here aswell with no graces about themselves and who just get on with it! If only some would learn from them.

lol No im not drunk. Got that very specific type of madness you get from album deadlines and Kenco.

Im not angry as jtsuited said, Its just, reading some posts is like watching the office. You want to cover your face out of embarrassment for some people!
    Definitely some serious David Brents on here. Sometimes its a good laugh, sometimes its a little sad!

That said there are some really great guys on here aswell with no graces about themselves and who just get on with it! If only some would learn from them.

sei stop being prat, and come out and say things rather than make general statements, wild and vague in order to somehow get some implication digs in.

for god's sake man, you need to grow a pair or just shut up bitching in such a non-direct manner.

Wha?!

What im saying is its great that someone has asked if any of the people are actually doing anything decent or just talking about it? Is that not what the thread is about? How am I being indirect?

Lads, I'm off to bed ....

I'll ban yez all in the morning ok?

Night-Night ...

Wha?!

What im saying is its great that someone has asked if any of the people are actually doing anything decent or just talking about it? Is that not what the thread is about? How am I being indirect?

and some people gave answers with tangible, empirical information to answer it. Then we got sidetracked about genres (but we all agreed to disagree), and then you come in ranting like a high and mighty nut about how half the people here are involved in some sort of ball licking, and the place is full of david brents.

Definitely some serious David Brents on here
    . Sometimes its a good laugh, sometimes its a little sad!

sometimes I think you forget what you say.

Im not doing another one of these!

Everybody! Make records! Even if their crap! Stop talking about it or what you once did!

Im not doing another one of these!

Everybody! Make records! Even if their crap! Stop talking about it or what you once did!
    even if someone asks?
    You're not doing another one of these?

no you're not. because this time when you get backed into a corner you have nothing to come out swinging with. hard bloody luck.

Your right jtsuited.

Why isnt there a sticky for people to post up their releases as they happen. Possibly with updates? Might make it easier for people to get to know who is into their area aswell. Im sure a few people in here will need their own personal sticky by the sounds of things but just to see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ogy

heavens forbid people with similar interests would have a bit of banter on the internet!

sei i reckon you and dav should have a random-waffle off, it would be epic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

ogy wrote: »
    heavens forbid people with similar interests would have a bit of banter on the internet!

Oh heaven forbid a non believer!

ogy wrote: »

ha..funny..

Why isnt there a sticky for people to post up their releases as they happen. Possibly with updates?

That's a very good idea. I'll talk to Frobizzle about that.

No one to Ban, no? Oh well .......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

I love the way ogy and Deleted User have contributed nothing to this thread at all. At least Sei046 brought up a very good thread starter idea. At least if you bothered to read the thread you might have learnt something or maybe even contributed something. Fair enough Sei046 went off on a mad one and don't we all sometimes but to just walk into a thread and contribute nothing is hilarious.

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    No one to Ban, no? Oh well .......

Ban 'em All and Let God Sortem' out.
    I wouldnt say I went off on a mad one, It was a fact! A lot of people on this and many forums love themselves and its hard then to sort out who is actually good and who thinks they are!

A lot of people on this and many forums love themselves and its hard then to sort out who is actually good and who thinks they are!
    if you want self loathing,im sure theres an emo forum on boards somehwere:p

Advertisement