Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lightning Surlaw - BBC Sound of 2021 - The Reveal!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Are there any "current" Walruses? Have they all gone to live on a farm?

Think the next few people in line need to get their Sign-Ups up and running or we'll be looking at a massive Walrus Drought for 2021. Needs to be a couple of sign-ups open at once to get things back on track, and if those next in line ain't ready to host yet, let people know they can jump the queue. Somebody should go crack the whip, get the ball rolling, we need more Walrus... ;)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,941 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

My surlaw is ready but I don't think the forum is ready for it, you're all going to hate it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

ShaneU wrote: »
    My surlaw is ready but I don't think the forum is ready for it, you're all going to hate it :D

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Do what I did, blame someone else for the list :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Arghus wrote: »
    I'm dying to get cracking with mine - but I want more players!

The categories are too hard. I'll try come up with some stuff I love which is not related to the category at all??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I love a surlaw. Do it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

Clarabel wrote: »
    I love a surlaw. Do it!

Yeah me too as I don't have a massive range to offer to a Walrus when the categories are challenging. Love Surlaws though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,941 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I love a surlaw.
    lassykk wrote: »
    Love Surlaws though

Oh do you now, your opinion may soon change ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,638 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

The categories are too hard. I'll try come up with some stuff I love which is not related to the category at all??

I'm sure you can do it.

Boards once again showcases it's horrendous taste in music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,638 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Boards once again showcases it's horrendous taste in music.

Enter the Walrus so.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058135148

Stun me with your impeccable taste!

Advertisement