Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Cant wait for the usual suspects to tear that apart .......

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

greenspurs wrote: »
    Cant wait for the usual suspects to tear that apart .......

Looks like a Trump death list to me, if one took the time you would end up with a bigger one that people link to the Clintons.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Seth sure does love his long threads and multiple PS's

My God he had a PS5 LIKE HOW!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JohnAllman.UK

Exactly one of two mutually-contradictory theories is true. Both are plausible. Neither is proven to the satisfaction of sceptics.

There is the conspiracy theory (as some are calling it) that the election outcome was turned by fraudulent voting and/or counting (however little or much of this there was). And then there is the complacency theory that it wasn't, despite evidence (which no court has ever looked at) that the election might have been turned by fraud, evidence that isn't necessarily sufficient to prove that that fraud did turn the election. It is, or ought to be, a relatively simple matter to determine (as a binary probability distribution) which of the two contradictory propositions, one the negation of the other, is better supported by the evidence. I explained this in my own blog post, "Who really won, Biden or Trump"?

The belief that there is nothing the USA can do to find out whether vote fraud turned the election is mistaken. Worse still, what I realised needed to be done as early as 5th November, still hasn't been done, or even mooted yet, in the mainstream media.

The doctrine that the complacency theory is some sort of default conclusion, placing upon the conspiracy theorist a high-hurdle burden of proof, such as would be needed to convict a murderer, is weak. It is an emotional argument based upon the irrelevant rhetoric of the criminal standard of proof, innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Referencing instead the civil standard of proof (at least in the UK), the balance of probabilities, levels the playing field. It opens up the election to the rational scrutiny of statistical analysis of the data that ought to be obtainable from comprehensive audit of random samples of counted votes, and Bayesian inferences therefrom.

The belief that one knows, objectively, which of the two mutually contradictory theories is true, is self-flattery, as much for Biden as for Trump. It amounts to an assertion that one's own intuition - one own's unfounded beliefs about the unsolved mystery, one's own mere guess as to the truth (typically motivated by wishful thinking), is superior to the other's. Trump's absolute conviction that the election was "stolen" is no more irrational than (say) the blind faith of the BBC, who began pumping out propaganda slogan that Trump was planning litigation "without evidence" as early as November 5th, something the BBC could not possibly have known long before any court would have given any plaintiff permission to file any evidence. (At least, not unless someone had confessed to the BBC to having stolen the election in a particular way, and then to having destroyed all the evidence of the theft.) Not that any court has given permission yet for Trump to file any of the evidence he has managed to collect. His proliferation of little lawsuits don't seem to have behind them a plan for an endgame, based on what it is he needs eventually to prove in order to overturn the election. My neutral blog post set out a plan for finding out the truth, regardless of what the truth is.

If we seek a scientific answer to the question of who really won the election, as I have shown in my own blog post could be done, but afterwards there remain either conspiracy theorists or complacency theorists (depending on which side the science comes down on) who still cling to their wrong guesses, even though they now fly in the face of the evidence, then, and only then, it will become useful to attribute such continuity conspiracism or continuity complacency to the sheer irrationality of the remaining die-hards. To give peace a chance in the USA, they'll have to give science a chance first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,788 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Exactly one of two mutually-contradictory theories is true. Both are plausible. Neither is proven to the satisfaction of sceptics.

There is the conspiracy theory (as some are calling it) that the election outcome was turned by fraudulent voting and/or counting (however little or much of this there was). And then there is the complacency theory that it wasn't, despite evidence (which no court has ever looked at) that the election might have been turned by fraud, evidence that isn't necessarily sufficient to prove that that fraud did turn the election. It is, or ought to be, a relatively simple matter to determine (as a binary probability distribution) which of the two contradictory propositions, one the negation of the other, is better supported by the evidence. I explained this in my own blog post, "Who really won, Biden or Trump"?

The belief that there is nothing the USA can do to find out whether vote fraud turned the election is mistaken. Worse still, what I realised needed to be done as early as 5th November, still hasn't been done, or even mooted yet, in the mainstream media.

The doctrine that the complacency theory is some sort of default conclusion, placing upon the conspiracy theorist a high-hurdle burden of proof, such as would be needed to convict a murderer, is weak. It is an emotional argument based upon the irrelevant rhetoric of the criminal standard of proof, innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Referencing instead the civil standard of proof (at least in the UK), the balance of probabilities, levels the playing field. It opens up the election to the rational scrutiny of statistical analysis of the data that ought to be obtainable from comprehensive audit of random samples of counted votes, and Bayesian inferences therefrom.

The belief that one knows, objectively, which of the two mutually contradictory theories is true, is self-flattery, as much for Biden as for Trump. It amounts to an assertion that one's own intuition - one own's unfounded beliefs about the unsolved mystery, one's own mere guess as to the truth (typically motivated by wishful thinking), is superior to the other's. Trump's absolute conviction that the election was "stolen" is no more irrational than (say) the blind faith of the BBC, who began pumping out propaganda slogan that Trump was planning litigation "without evidence" as early as November 5th, something the BBC could not possibly have known long before any court would have given any plaintiff permission to file any evidence. (At least, not unless someone had confessed to the BBC to having stolen the election in a particular way, and then to having destroyed all the evidence of the theft.) Not that any court has given permission yet for Trump to file any of the evidence he has managed to collect. His proliferation of little lawsuits don't seem to have behind them a plan for an endgame, based on what it is he needs eventually to prove in order to overturn the election. My neutral blog post set out a plan for finding out the truth, regardless of what the truth is.

If we seek a scientific answer to the question of who really won the election, as I have shown in my own blog post could be done, but afterwards there remain either conspiracy theorists or complacency theorists (depending on which side the science comes down on) who still cling to their wrong guesses, even though they now fly in the face of the evidence, then, and only then, it will become useful to attribute such continuity conspiracism or continuity complacency to the sheer irrationality of the remaining die-hards. To give peace a chance in the USA, they'll have to give science a chance first.

Empty legalese. The election fraud claims were presented without evidence, so they were just claims, baseless ones. And reported as such.

The ones that were dressed up for court? they were thrown out.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

We have had a truck load of evidence to show the nation wide voter fraud, which the courts refused to see and the fake media has covered up. Everyone knows the election was a fraud. The past few weeks has seen massive censorship by big tech. Those responsible will be held to account, and it looks like with the current military build up we won't have long more to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,411 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

We have had a truck load of evidence to show the nation wide voter fraud, which the courts refused to see and the fake media has covered up. Everyone knows the election was a fraud. The past few weeks has seen massive censorship by big tech. Those responsible will be held to account, and it looks like with the current military build up we won't have long more to wait.

Again with the lies! Why do you lie so much?

What do you think is going to happen between now and Wednesday's inauguration? Please explain what you expect to happen.

What do you think is going to happen between now and Wednesday's inauguration? Please explain what you expect to happen.

I just think it's pretty interesting we're getting a prediction for something in just a few days. Most are smart enough to kick the can down the road a few years or a decade.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I just think it's pretty interesting we're getting a prediction for something in just a few days. Most are smart enough to kick the can down the road a few years or a decade.

I fully expect some vague "you'll see" kind of response

If there is any trouble it will be "see...I told you so"

If nothing happens it will be "it's been postponed to a (unspecified) date in the future *wink wink*"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

... Everyone knows the election was a fraud...

This is factually incorrect, as I, for one, don't know that the election was a fraud!
    and I suspect a lot of people, even a comfortable majority, don't know that it was a fraud, so what do you mean?

For my part I think it's most likely that there was a bit of fraud, on both sides, as might be expected in any election, but likely insignificant in the overall context, and to the outcome.

You appear to think that the Democrats pulled the wool over the eyes of the Republicans across the US in the Nov election.
    Do you think the Democrats repeated this feat in Georgia in January, ie
    that the Republican organisation was not competent enough to spot large scale voter fraud for a second time in two months, even though they should have been very prepared and vigilant this time?

Do you think there is a possibility that the majority actually voted for the Democratic senators?

PintOfView wrote: »
    This is factually incorrect, as I, for one, don't know that the election was a fraud!
    and I suspect a lot of people, even a comfortable majority, don't know that it was a fraud, so what do you mean?

For my part I think it's most likely that there was a bit of fraud, on both sides, as might be expected in any election, but likely insignificant in the overall context, and to the outcome.

You appear to think that the Democrats pulled the wool over the eyes of the Republicans across the US in the Nov election.
    Do you think the Democrats repeated this feat in Georgia in January, ie
    that the Republican organisation was not competent enough to spot large scale voter fraud for a second time in two months, even though they should have been very prepared and vigilant this time?

Do you think there is a possibility that the majority actually voted for the Democratic senators?

68 million voted for Biden and 80 million voted for Trump. It would have given Trump around 400 electoral college votes versus around 150 for Biden.

The same anomalies found in the election from Dominion was repeated in the Georgia senate run off. At 10.30 at night when 85% of the ballets were in, Trump had a 95% chance of winning. Then the counting was shut down. When it came back on, hundreds of thousands of ballet dumps occurred in seconds. This was verified by IT statisticians that showed graphs with the large vote dumps resulting in spikes.

We have heard from hundreds of ordinary people how they saw voter fraud, were forced out of count centres, coverings put over windows, same ballets scanned multiple times, dead people voting, more people voted than actually registered, boxes hidden under tables and counted late at night when people told the counting was over.

We now have evidence China paid Dominion 600million, communications to servers in China resulting in vote changes and the director of homeland security confirming there was interference from China which the CIA tried to suppress.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

68 million voted for Biden and 80 million voted for Trump. It would have given Trump around 400 electoral college votes versus around 150 for Biden.

The same anomalies found in the election from Dominion was repeated in the Georgia senate run off. At 10.30 at night when 85% of the ballets were in, Trump had a 95% chance of winning. Then the counting was shut down. When it came back on, hundreds of thousands of ballet dumps occurred in seconds. This was verified by IT statisticians that showed graphs with the large vote dumps resulting in spikes.

We have heard from hundreds of ordinary people how they saw voter fraud, were forced out of count centres, coverings put over windows, same ballets scanned multiple times, dead people voting, more people voted than actually registered, boxes hidden under tables and counted late at night when people told the counting was over.

We now have evidence China paid Dominion 600million, communications to servers in China resulting in vote changes and the director of homeland security confirming there was interference from China which the CIA tried to suppress.
    Don't forget the van with Biden/Harris on the side that arrived at a count centre with a load of dodgy ballots icon14.png

You start off with yet another lie and just keep doubling down with more lies.

This is false.

This is misleading

These turned out to be baseless claims. Just because thousands of people claim the world is flat, doesn't make it so.

What is your prediction for the 20th? can you be a little more specific?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

How do you know that 68m voted for Biden and 80m voted for Trump?

As regards China and Dominion:
    How do you know that China paid Dominion 600m? What is the evidence?
    Which director of homeland security confirmed there was interference from China?
    and how do you know the CIA tried to suppress it?

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Don't forget the van with Biden/Harris on the side that arrived at a count centre with a load of dodgy ballots icon14.png
    I see one world order has thanked this post :eek:

I wasn't actually being serious dude. A Biden/Harris van ffs :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

are you familiar with the concept of truth?

PintOfView wrote: »
    How do you know that 68m voted for Biden and 80m voted for Trump?

As regards China and Dominion:
    How do you know that China paid Dominion 600m? What is the evidence?
    Which director of homeland security confirmed there was interference from China?
    and how do you know the CIA tried to suppress it?

John Ratcliffe is actually the Director of National Intelligence and he wrote a letter to Congress stating that China interfered in the 2020 federal elections and that the CIA put pressure on the intelligency agency to withdraw its findings.

A wistleblower within the NSA called J. Kirk Wiebe has come forward about the election fraud. Mike Lindell who is working closely with Trump said in the last few days they have the evidence that 600m was paid by China to Dominion and they can show the communications made to the servers in China. He also said President Trump will 100% be the next president.

Apparently there were algorithms measuring the votes that were broken. They were given Trump 0.8 of votes casted and Biden 1.2. Due to the sheer volume of votes for Trump, the algorithms were broken which resulted in the voting being shut down late at night.

Trump will be the next president of the USA and this was only made possible because so many ordinary American people refused to trust the fake, corrupt, dishonest mainstream media and instead voted for Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

John Ratcliffe is actually the Director of National Intelligence and he wrote a letter to Congress stating that China interfered in the 2020 federal elections and that the CIA put pressure on the intelligency agency to withdraw its findings.

A wistleblower within the NSA called J. Kirk Wiebe has come forward about the election fraud. Mike Lindell who is working closely with Trump said in the last few days they have the evidence that 600m was paid by China to Dominion and they can show the communications made to the servers in China. He also said President Trump will 100% be the next president.

Apparently there were algorithms measuring the votes that were broken. They were given Trump 0.8 of votes casted and Biden 1.2. Due to the sheer volume of votes for Trump, the algorithms were broken which resulted in the voting being shut down late at night.

Trump will be the next president of the USA and this was only made possible because so many ordinary American people refused to trust the fake, corrupt, dishonest mainstream media and instead voted for Trump.

Why was none of this used in however many court cases Trump brought (I have lost count how many there was). He had all this "proof" but used none of it.

If you are so certain Trump will be President on Wednesday, I will take your bet. You can name your own odds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Why was none of this used in however many court cases Trump brought (I have lost count how many there was). He had all this "proof" but used none of it.

If you are so certain Trump will be President on Wednesday, I will take your bet. You can name your own odds.

64 cases lost

So you're promising yet again that Trump will be president, why is he moving out then? What are you gonna say when he's no longer president on Wednesday evening?

You're using the word algorithm but pretty unclear if you understand the meaning of the word based on this bizarre statement " Due to the sheer volume of votes for Trump, the algorithms were broken which resulted in the voting being shut down late at night. ".

If I was a whistleblower with crucial information that could change the result of the election, the first person I'd go to with the information would be a former crackhead who owns a pillow company too

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

The courts refused to hear the evidence, it was all thrown out before the legal team had a chance to present the findings. I didn't say before this Wednesday, just like we don't know the hour or the day when Jesus returns we cant say exactly when Trump will drop the hammer on the swamp. The longer this has gone on the more corrupt people have being exposed on both sides of the house. It is interesting Trump declassified findings from the 3 year Russian hoax yesterday. It looks like we will be seen Obama, Clinton and many other high profile people going to jail when all this comes out in full.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,227 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The courts refused to hear the evidence, it was all thrown out before the legal team had a chance to present the findings
    But that isn't true though.

The courts refused to hear the evidence, it was all thrown out before the legal team had a chance to present the findings. I didn't say before this Wednesday, just like we don't know the hour or the day when Jesus returns we cant say exactly when Trump will drop the hammer on the swamp. The longer this has gone on the more corrupt people have being exposed on both sides of the house. It is interesting Trump declassified findings from the 3 year Russian hoax yesterday. It looks like we will be seen Obama, Clinton and many other high profile people going to jail when all this comes out in full.

I'm confused. Is Trump Jesus or is he Thor?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JohnAllman.UK

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Empty legalese.

I didn't write in "legalese". I wrote in plain English.
    The election fraud claims were presented without evidence, so they were just claims, baseless ones.

When a claim is filed, the pleadings include a signed statement of truth. This is a sort of evidence, but on its own, it leaves the claim (as you put it) "baseless" for the time being. At a certain point, the court orders (and so permits) the filing and disclosure of the real evidence. But, the claim itself is usually filed without the real evidence, to follow. This is completely normal, not an indication that the claim is ultimately going to be rejected.
    And reported as such.
    None of the claims have been reported as baseless. At most, the media has announced that a baseless claim has been filed. You need to take that with a huge pinch of salt, because many of the media proved their bias by stating that any and all present or future claims were baseless long before the stage of the litigation at which the media would have had access to filed evidence, because no court (as far as am aware) has ordered that the evidence should be filed.
    The ones that were dressed up for court? they were thrown out.

I have been following media reports that do not say that the claims filed were baseless and which report on the evidence of voter fraud, which is substantial in several of the cases.

Some claims are still potentially good.

However, the main point is that I didn't write a blog post about any of the court cases - and certainly not using "legalese". I wrote about what sort of investigation is needed (whether in court or by other means), in order to answer objectively the important question, which is who would have won the election if only valid votes could be counted. You are not engaging with the main point I made, but refuting an argument I am not bringing, so-to-speak demolishing a strawman. I haven't claimed that Trump has won any court cases yet, or even that winning in court with the present state of knowledge is feasible for him, or necessary.

History will judge. Historians look at all the known facts, including the fact that a decision was taken here or there not to find out the facts, turning a blind eye to evidence that hasn't yet been gathered, but which could and should be gathered.

Who will be president on Wednesday evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

He didn't win an Emmy for The Apprentice? The vote was rigged.

When he didn't win some States during the Republican Primaries? The vote was rigged.

What was he claiming in the weeks before the 2016 election? He said the vote would be rigged.

What was he saying months before the 2020 election? The vote would be rigged.

What's he been claiming for the last two months? The vote was rigged.

I don't know about anyone else but I totally see a pattern there.

• Advertisement

Some claims are still potentially good.

Okay, which claims in particular?

Keep in mind we're looking for systemic fraud here, not one redneck voting under his dead mother's name.
    History will judge. Historians look at all the known facts, including the fact that a decision was taken here or there not to find out the facts, turning a blind eye to evidence that hasn't yet been gathered, but which could and should be gathered.

History will judge that Trump (and his inner circle) made a bunch of baseless claims about systemic election fraud in the 2020 election.

Advertisement