Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Not fully covered and David Byrne had no cover at all.

I only saw the DB pic a few days ago for the first time, and I have to say it was harrowing. The expression on his face will stay with me.

I know they live by the sword and all that jazz, but they're still someone's son, brother, husband etc. It's just so ghoulish.

xzanti wrote: »
    I'm sure all the news outlets will have it. I still think it's pretty scummy. The guy will have innocent family who shouldn't have to look at that.

Absolutely, but unfortunately that's the society we live in now.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

xzanti wrote: »
    I only saw the DB pic a few days ago for the first time, and I have to say it was harrowing. The expression on his face will stay with me.

I know they live by the sword and all that jazz, but they're still someone's son, brother, husband etc. It's just so ghoulish.

alternative view:. fcuk em

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭JitzNdHitz

Nice picture of makarov silencer. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd hazard a guess how Padraig is always on scene before they are closed up. He gets some close close shots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

20 dead & dozens injured in this drug feud & the far-right (and some in the center right) are more worried about a make believe threat from the 60,000 Muslims in Ireland that make up just over 1% of the population.

JitzNdHitz wrote: »
    Nice picture of makarov silencer. If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd hazard a guess how Padraig is always on scene before they are closed up. He gets some close close shots.

The power of the zoom lens

The power of the zoom lens

No way is that zoom. That's a SilencerCo Hybrid 46 silencer it's too clear to be zoomed in.

20 dead & dozens injured in this drug feud & the far-right (and some in the center right) are more worried about a make believe threat from the 60,000 Muslims in Ireland that make up just over 1% of the population.

But yet the loony left come out with rubbish like this. Take your nonsense to politics.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

No way is that zoom. That's a SilencerCo Hybrid 46 silencer it's too clear to be zoomed in.

Er ? no . its not

nor is that a pistol or revolver in the background

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Virtue signaller incoming! Code red, he has a beard.

Dante7 wrote: »
    Virtue signaller incoming! Code red, he has a beard.

its not his fault

shinnerbots have a default setting and must follows their programming from the party

only here to check up on old comrades anyway

mynamejeff wrote: »
    Er ? no . its not

nor is that a pistol or revolver in the background

Yes it is look at the lining stripe. It's a hybrid 46

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

20 dead in what drug feud?

If you going to spout mindless inane manure at least get you facts rights, or better still stick to the CT forum

Yes it is look at the lining stripe. It's a hybrid 46

https://www.silencershop.com/silencerco-hybrid-46.html

again

no it isnt .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I’m not sure what’s more concerning.

The left/right ****e that’s in almost every other thread seeping in to an already mental thread

OR

That we have posters who seem to be very au fait with different brands of silencer

Again yes it is.

Since you're aware it's not, please tell me what quarter twist would be on that silencer.

Collie D wrote: »
    I’m not sure what’s more concerning.

The left/right ****e that’s in almost every other thread seeping in to an already mental thread

OR

That we have posters who seem to be very au fait with different brands of silencer

I worked in McBride's for 7 years. He just thinks he knows what he's talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Both videos seem to come from foreign nationals. Maybe I'm wrong about the 2nd.
    But I'd imagine the intimidation in that estate is just going to make the younger kids less likely to seek out a profession as anything other than a scumbag that has little respect for anyone else, and end up heading an large corporation on either side of the law.
    (I'm aware that the word corporation means everything is legal and above board)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Lol what

Irish star page 6, second picture down.

Irish star page 6, second picture down.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Are Silencers used often in these shootings?

El_Bee wrote: »

Confined places mainly as to cut down on excessively loud bangs. They also improve accuracy, so I'd imagine theyre used more often then not you just wouldn't hear of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

Confined places mainly as to cut down on excessively loud bangs. They also improve accuracy, so I'd imagine theyre used more often then not you just wouldn't hear of it.

I think Gareth Hutch was shot using a silencer, also i know Farmer Martin in Finglas was shot using one, that was a crowded pub though in front of dozens of witnesses.

How a Dublin house became a crime gang's stronghold

https://www.rte.ie/news/2019/0302/1033514-byrne-organised-crime-gang/

I think Gareth Hutch was shot using a silencer, also i know Farmer Martin in Finglas was shot using one, that was a crowded pub though in front of dozens of witnesses.

Yes shot with a makarov fitted with silencer according to the court papers.

Clondalkin murder victim David Lynch paid €160,000 to CAB in settlement,

Gardai have said it is too early to speculate on a motive but one theory is the victim may have been involved in the murder of Mark “The Guinea Pig” Desmond.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/clondalkin-murder-victim-david-lynch-15910664

• Advertisement

I was just browsing this site (a news aggregator) and started noticing the amount of times Dubai appears.

There must be a sh*tload of high level criminals from all over the world hiding there. I knew there were some, but now I'm thinking they make up the size of a small suburb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Gardai have said it is too early to speculate on a motive but one theory is the victim may have been involved in the murder of Mark “The Guinea Pig” Desmond.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/clondalkin-murder-victim-david-lynch-15910664

"The Guinea Pig"

Doesnt exactly strike fear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Emmmm ehhhhh I think that's actually speculating on a motive!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

El_Bee wrote: »

Hvium6c.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭clones1980

Does anyone know the auctioneers cab uses?

clonesbabe wrote: »
    Does anyone know the auctioneers cab uses?

Would it be Wilson?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

If he murdered Desmond he should have been given the freedom of the city

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

If he murdered Desmond he should have been given the freedom of the city

So a drug dealer that murders another drug dealer murderer should be given freedom of the city? Give your head a wobble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

"The Guinea Pig"

And yet he was one of the most terrifying and disgusting scumbags of them all.

"The Guinea Pig"

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/enjoy-hell-relative-of-murder-victim-hits-out-at-slain-mark-the-guinea-pig-desmond-35266262.html

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unrelated to any of this, the guy that shot the two workers in the Pizzeria on New Years day was in court and got bale.
    https://www.herald.ie/news/courts/man-accused-of-armed-raid-at-pizzeria-where-two-men-shot-gets-bail-37863448.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

• Advertisement

Suckit wrote: »
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/enjoy-hell-relative-of-murder-victim-hits-out-at-slain-mark-the-guinea-pig-desmond-35266262.html

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unrelated to any of this, the guy that shot the two workers in the Pizzeria on New Years day was in court and got bale.

The guinea pig used to get bales too.

David Lynch was Troy Jordan's bagman according to the Sunday World.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

"The Guinea Pig"

So a drug dealer that murders another drug dealer murderer should be given freedom of the city? Give your head a wobble

In this instance...yes, I'd have to agree with that poster. A despicable excuse for a human being.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Anyone hear that Billy Joe Saunders got shot?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

And yet he was one of the most terrifying and disgusting scumbags of them all.

From what ive since read of him, the country is a better place with him gone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

Anyone hear that Billy Joe Saunders got shot?

Where are you hearing that ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

A right shot to the jaw?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Where are you hearing that ?

It was a bull**** whatsapp, its not true

Scott Delaney caught in France with guns and ammo. Cotton eye Joe's son.
    Not published anywhere other than this rag. It also says that he was caught elsewhere in Europe trying to smuggle hash and weed, and had €40,000 confiscated.
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/3818256/son-gangland-killer-cotten-eye-joe-jailed-france/

Suckit wrote: »
    Scott Delaney caught in France with guns and ammo. Cotton eye Joe's son.
    Not published anywhere other than this rag. It also says that he was caught elsewhere in Europe trying to smuggle hash and weed, and had €40,000 confiscated.
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/3818256/son-gangland-killer-cotten-eye-joe-jailed-france/

Is ‘Cotton Eye’ Joe Delaney still alive?

The original story:
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/no-mercy-shown-and-none-received-26259160.html

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement