Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question about letter writing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

YellowLead wrote: »
    Thoughts on what though? Still not clear!

A woman's thoughts.

I was just asking if a woman might give me any slight bit of advice....that's all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

A woman's thought on what exactly? Handwriting? It seems an odd thing to be asking for women's thoughts exclusively on.

I think the consensus here is that your request is rather vague and confusing.
    Are you looking for advice on the technical specifics of handwriting, or on the content of the letter, or on the broader nature of the relationship?
    This is, after all, the relationship issues forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭TheadoreT

Nothing draws a woman from a difficult family and cultural situation like a perfectly rounded "s". OP you have to appreciate this is at best peculiar and asking for a womans perspective like they're from another planet and a hive mind is odd too.

As for the rest, save for very extreme cases if someone wants to be with you they will be and maybe shes using the forbidden excuse as an easy out.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,959 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Mod Note

ShatterAlan, I don't think there is any further advice people can offer you on your handwriting other than whats already been said.

I changed your thread title to make it more inclusive. As per my PM to you, posters are asked to post constructive advice to an OP and that is not dependent on their gender.

I'm going to close the thread there. If you wish it to be reopened for further advice you can do so by responding to my PM and we can go from there.

Thanks to those who offered help and advice.

HS

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement