Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Interview the person below you III

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I blame both, they shouldn't have announced they were closing at set time, just shut your doors and announce it then and I blame the clowns queuing as well as they should know better and fast food should be the furthest thing from their minds.

Is that harsh?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I blame both, they shouldn't have announced they were closing at set time, just shut your doors and announce it then and I blame the clowns queuing as well as they should know better and fast food should be the furthest thing from their minds.

Is that harsh?

I think hindsight is a great thing, I don't think anyone could have foreseen a stampede for Big Macs necessarily.

Did you watch Ultimate Hell Week tonight?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

Is that harsh?

No. The World is full of idiots and they need to be called out again and again and again. Because they're idiots.

edit: I seen UHW a couple of times. Not tonight.

What's the last really good film you seen lately?

I watched Richard Jewell recently and I liked it. I love anything with Sam Rockwell though. Long time crush.

Who's your crush? And also who's your crush but not in a sexual way (like same sex crush or something)?

(Are two questions allowed?)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I watched Richard Jewell recently and I liked it. I love anything with Sam Rockwell though. Long time crush.

Who's your crush? And also who's your crush but not in a sexual way (like same sex crush or something)?

(Are two questions allowed?)

No sorry not allowed, don't let it happen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Aniston and Tom cruise

Was I too harsh there?

• Advertisement

Way too harsh. You should ve stripped of your mod status.

I don't think I'd be interested in that flick ( sorry). Any more suggestions?

I'm no help,haven't watched a film in ages.

I'm the head off Jennifer Aniston, do you believe me?

I'm no help,haven't watched a film in ages.

I'm the head off Jennifer Aniston, do you believe me?

I do

Pics or gtfo ?

Nah,you couldn't handle the truth 😂 .

What time will you get up tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I do

Pics or gtfo ?

Gtfo Seph :P

Have you increased your outdoor activities or more indoor housework?

• Advertisement

Nah,you couldn't handle the truth 😂 .

What time will you get up tomorrow?

Probably around 9

Breakfast or Brunch

Autosport wrote: »
    Gtfo Seph :P

Have you increased your outdoor activities or more indoor housework?

Definitely out more
    Probably around 9

Breakfast or Brunch

Breakfast

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Definitely out more

Breakfast

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Cooked by someone else :D

Fried or Boiled egg

Cooked by someone else :D

Fried or Boiled egg

Neither. I prefer them left on the shop shelf so baby male chicks don't get ground up alive.

Should kids be made fully aware of the animal industries?

Normally brunch but recently I'm hungry in the morning and it doesn't stop all day.

Do you know what weight you are?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Upforthematch

Everyone should be made aware!

Edit: Yeah, at the max of my BMI!

What do you do to go to sleep?

auspicious wrote: »
    Neither. I prefer them left on the shop shelf so baby male chicks don't get ground up alive.

Should kids be made fully aware of the animal industries?

Sure. My dad was a farmer so we were aware. My sister became a vegetarian when she was about 8, (32 years ago) and he didn't have a problem with that. An informed decision. The rest of us didn't but now I don't eat meat. I never lied to myself about it. It always niggled at me until I made the change. My parents were always fine with whatever and it did us no harm knowing the truth. I dislike any head in the sand carry on. My dad has a lot of respect for vegetarians and vegans.

Was that too long an answer?

No it was great. You should fully express yourself when needed.

A friend of mine when 16yo came home to find her father had slaughtered one of the pigs they kept in back yard. She was aghast and suffered when the father forced her to sit at the table and finish the resulting dinner. She hasn't eaten meat since.
    Have your parents done anything to traumatise you ( funny answers invited ;) )?

auspicious wrote: »
    No it was great. You should fully express yourself when needed.

A friend of mine when 16yo came home to find her father had slaughtered one of the pigs they kept in back yard. She was aghast and suffered when the father forced her to sit at the table and finish the resulting dinner. She hasn't eaten meat since.
    Have your parents done anything to traumatise you ( funny answers invited ;) )?

Not a parent but An ex knew I hated tomato's and chopped them up finely and put them into an omlette and I was unaware and I was "My god these are beautiful" and she says there tomato's in it and I nearly died but I finished it and turns out I do like tomato's !

Did that make you laugh?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

It made me grin.

Did you eat tomatoes after that ?

• Advertisement

Yes

Was that a beautiful story?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

It made me want to write a script and sell it to Hollywood!

Have you ever been on a stage in a play or a concert?

It made me want to write a script and sell it to Hollywood!

Have you ever been on a stage in a play or a concert?

Yes. Have you?

Nope

Are you good at art?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Nope

Are you good at art?

Good is a subjective term. I love art and I create as much as possible. Think back to when we were kids, all art was wonderful - thats what I'm hanging on to!

Have you set up your online grocery shopping delivery yet?

No I'm still going out to the shop and buying stuff

Do you still go outside?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Yes I do. Once a day for an hours walk or cycle.

Can you remember the name of the person who you first had a proper kiss with?

Yup

You?

Yup

You?

Actually no,

Are you still mates with last person you shifted

• Advertisement

Actually no,

Are you still mates with last person you shifted

Nope

You?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement