Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzy Osbourne with Judas Priest - 3Arena - 30/01/2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭pawdee

PTH2009 wrote: »

Happened at the start of Sweet Leaf eye suppose!

Really hope it's not cancelled but would not be surprised given ozzys age

If it is announce it soon

Not sounding too good with the rumours going around 😪😪😪

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭RayCon

PTH2009 wrote: »

Sabbath Bloodeye Sabbath

• Advertisement

Mcd and ticketmaster too make statements tomorrow apparently

Cancelled altogether or rescheduled to another date are the rumours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

Be interesting to see how this developed. I remember my cousin had tickets for the ozzfest show in punchestown that Ozzy pulled out of. Headlined by mushroom head instead and this that attended got complementary tickets to meatloaf in the point

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    Be interesting to see how this developed. I remember my cousin had tickets for the ozzfest show in punchestown that Ozzy pulled out of. Headlined by mushroom head instead and this that attended got complementary tickets to meatloaf in the point

Headlined by tool? A great day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Headlined by tool? A great day!

Yep, turned out to be a great day, but I just remember the anger that day.

Someone posted on FB that they heard on the radio that it's cancelled. I'd be expecting an announcement from McDonald's cone 9 o clock

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,611 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

MCD fired out about a half dozen tweets there about various things, and nothing so far about Ozzy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Has anyone actually rang MCD?

Silence from MCD's, Ozzy's and 3Arena's twitter so far

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭pawdee

I just rang MCD. Girl who answered said she didn't know whether it's being cancelled or not. She had no idea about when she might know either.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,972 ✭✭✭✭rob316

They'd of squashed the rumors by now if they were just that. Head says its off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Head says they should have said SOMETHING by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

That's a farce, if they actually knew this all weekend why have they waited this long?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Who TF is Noel McHale?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Who TF is Noel McHale?

MCD Promoter

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    MCD Promoter

Cheers, so we can take it as legit?

It's official. Mcd just tweeted

Who TF is Noel McHale?

Some MCD lad.

it's on MCD too

https://twitter.com/mcd_productions/status/1089830833022738433

Who TF is Noel McHale?

Hi twitter profile says he works for MCD :(

Ballbag. Pain in the hole but at least I'm living in Dublin and didn't have time booked off work, hotels booked etc. Really bad form not announcing it til now as it screws alot of people over with getting cancellation refunds on hotels as it's less than 48 hours cancellation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭Shred

It's a bit of a písser but it kind of suits me this week tbh. I feel for anyone who has hotels or, worse still, flights booked though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Shred wrote: »
    It's a bit of a písser but it kind of suits me this week tbh. I feel for anyone who has hotels or, worse still, flights booked though!

Same, would have been taking a half day on Wednesday and driving up and down from cork to it. I don't think I was mentally prepared for that, so I'll be happy enough as long as the reschedule doesn't clash with anything else!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

It's annoying alright, based in Dublin so not any huge inconvenience but have a couple of days in Poland booked for early April so really hoping it doesn't clash. If it was on a Friday or Saturday and Judas Priest were still on the bill that'd be ideal but I'm not expecting too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

grimm2005 wrote: »
    It's annoying alright, based in Dublin so not any huge inconvenience but have a couple of days in Poland booked for early April so really hoping it doesn't clash. If it was on a Friday or Saturday and Judas Priest were still on the bill that'd be ideal but I'm not expecting too much.

i cant imagine it'll get pushed to a weekend date? almost all rock and metal gigs are midweek, pain in the hoop when you're not living in the capital.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

i cant imagine it'll get pushed to a weekend date? almost all rock and metal gigs are midweek, pain in the hoop when you're not living in the capital.

That's not true, Black Sabbath, ZZ Top, GnR, and Iron Maiden where all weekend gigs in 2017.

Advertisement