Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small gym sweat towel

Options
  • 20-01-2019 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Where would I get a small sweat towel for the gym? I’m in santry if that helps? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I get plain hand towels from penneys or dunnes or them

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

I got some hand towels for the very same thing in Penny's the other day, they were only 1.30each.

In Dunnes today I picked up some smaller ones (30x50cm), think something between the size of a face cloth and a hand towel (3 euro each). They're called "zero twist guest towel". They're a much better size for my needs.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Ikea

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

dealz had good ones 2 colours only blue and pink but smaller than a hand towel they're good

sometimes I'd try a plain coloured tea towel again nice and small

(I don't go for one with tea cups on it :D it's got to look like a normal small towel)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Penneys in the Omni will have hand towels that do the job.

• Advertisement
Advertisement