Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richard D Hall investigating Mark Hennessey case

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

The
    Illuminati COLOR="White"]x[/COLOR
    Jews COLOR="White"]x[/COLOR
    Freemasons COLOR="White"]x[/COLOR
    Lizards COLOR="White"]x[/COLOR
    Butler [x]
    did it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- Moved to the Conspiracy Theories forum. Read the local charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

Jay Zee wrote: »
    Hall had a smiller Idea about this case https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mH7qNfAsk

Yeah, I looked at that one before. It's a strange case for sure, but I'm not sure there's enough to come to the conclusions that he's come to.

If I knew he was in Ireland I would have assumed that he was trying to get an interview with Martin Smith with regard to him seeing somebody carrying a child on the night Madeleine McCann went missing. Maybe he will swing round by Drogheda on the way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

Any further sightings of Richard. I wouldn't mind meeting him if he was in the area.

Advertisement