Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Richard D Hall investigating Mark Hennessey case

Options
  • 07-12-2018 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Well known conspiracy theorist Richard D Hall is currently in Ireland investigating the Mark Hennessey case, Mr D Hall belives tjat there were major inconsistencies with the way the case was reported by the media and the gardai, he suspects Hennessey may have been a Manchurian candidate under mind control

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Well known conspiracy theorist
    Great

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

one nutter investigating another nutter

some times people are just CnUts lets just leave it at that

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

Well known conspiracy theorist Richard D Hall

There's no way he has never gone through a Christmas in his life without someone singing to him:

"Dick D Hall with boughs of holly..."

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Welcome to Boards.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 20 QuickEmail

No idea who Hennesey is but Richard D's work on the Madeline McCann case is absolutely incredible.

Well more 90% amazing and 10% bat**** crazy theories. But still the most thorough investigation(s) ever done on the case. There must be 12 hours worth altogether of his work on it. Well worth checking on YouTube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

QuickEmail wrote: »
    No idea who Hennesey is but Richard D's work on the Madeline McCann case is absolutely incredible.

Well more 90% amazing and 10% bat**** crazy theories. But still the most thorough investigation(s) ever done on the case. There must be 12 hours worth altogether of his work on it. Well worth checking on YouTube.

Ive seen that myself and its fascinating, he done an investigation on the Jill Dando murder also which is a great watch.

Thats all ive seen from Richard D Hall, i wasnt aware he was classed as a "conspiracy theorist"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Thats all ive seen from Richard D Hall, i wasnt aware he was classed as a "conspiracy theorist"

If he wasn't before he is now
    Mark Hennessy abducted and killed a 24 year old woman.

Richard D Hall thinks Hennessy may have been a Manchurian candidate under mind control

That said I don't see any news story about this.

tuxy wrote: »
    If he wasn't before he is now
    Mark Hennessy abducted and killed a 24 year old woman.

Richard D Hall thinks Hennessy may have been a Manchurian candidate under mind control

That says I don't see any news story about this.

Do you have a source for any of this? a search of "Richard D Hall" + "Mark Hennessey", provides 1 link on the entire Internet and it doesn't refer to Richard D hall being in Ireland.

Do you have a source for any of this? a search of "Richard D Hall" + "Mark Hennessey", provides 1 link on the entire Internet and it doesn't refer to Richard D hall being in Ireland.

My source is the OP and it's his first post on boards
    That's why I added the fact I couldn't find any news source on this.

tuxy wrote: »
    My source is the OP and it's his first post on boards
    That's why I added the fact I couldn't find any news source on this.

Sorry, I thought you were the OP.

First post huh? Good start. Might just add him to the ignore list now. Might save myself time in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

looks like the Garda that shot him might be charged anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Charged with what exactly, shooting a scumbag who murdered an innocent woman and dumped her in a ditch thousands of miles away from her home. Fuk him, pity he didn't just do himself in, good on the lawman

It seemed like the man was in the process of trying to kill himself when the Gardi found him.
    I had originally figured it was a suicide by police situation where he attacked the garda in the hope he would die quicker.
    But it would seem there is reason to believe that was not the case.
    It will be June 6th, 2019 before the next hearing so no new info until then.

If the garda was in the wrong he has prevented the victims family form ever finding out what happened. It would be disturbing for them but sometimes closure can help. I also think Mark Hennessy would have suffered more with a long prison sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Charged with what exactly, shooting a scumbag who murdered an innocent woman and dumped her in a ditch thousands of miles away from her home. Fuk him, pity he didn't just do himself in, good on the lawman
    seems he was in the act of doing it himself in the car when he was shot. there was also a "sorry" note in the car with the location of the girls remains written on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭DarTipp

no guarantee that mark hennessy had he lived would have explained why he murdered jastine in the first place, he may have just said he just 'flipped' like what larry murphy said

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

All I know is the first thing I think of when someone murders someone is, well that's obviously government mind control at work. I mean there can be no other explanation. People don't just murder strangers......

Really?
    Charged with what? Where are you getting your information?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

bubblypop wrote: »
    Really?
    Charged with what? Where are you getting your information?

It's all over mainstream news.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Why does there have to be a reason? Some people are just evil, murderous

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

Oh, I didn't know that Richard Hall was here. I think the assessment of 90% good / 10% crazy was not unfair. Richard does some great work but has a tendency to let himself down sometimes by making personal remarks or making some unsubstantiated leaps to unfounded conclusions. The Madeleine McCann stuff was very worth while, and his work with Peter Hyatt in particular got him a lot of positive coverage and is well worth a look, even if just to learn about Statement Analysis.

His big baileywick is investigating where he thinks that the police have not investigated cases properly and have done the bidding of the Government or secret services. Of all the cases in Ireland that he would want to investigate, the Mark Hennessy one is a strange one to choose. I would have thought that he should have thought about Mary Boyle or Sophie Toscan Du Plantier as more obvious cases to allege police corruption.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

QuickEmail wrote: »

somehow the more scrapping the barrell these guys do the longer the videos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

We all know thats not happening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Raheem Euro

The Manchurian Candidate, if memory serves, featured a plot where the Russians to to take out US political targets. Using their precbrainwashed, sleepers living in America. Who just had to given the trigger word at the right time.

So with this theory - the Irish Govt are the Russians, Hennessy is the hypnotised pawn and a young waitress is the target. Why?
    Did she have information that was about to bring down the irish government?
    Why would Ms Valdez (RIP) be the target of a fanciful, convaluted, state sponsored, black op?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

The Manchurian Candidate, if memory serves, featured a plot where the Russians to to take out US political targets. Using their precbrainwashed, sleepers living in America. Who just had to given the trigger word at the right time.

So with this theory - the Irish Govt are the Russians, Hennessy is the hypnotised pawn and a young waitress is the target. Why?
    Did she have information that was about to bring down the irish government?
    Why would Ms Valdez (RIP) be the target of a fanciful, convaluted, state sponsored, black op?

Because a lot of people have very vivid imaginations and way too much time on their hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Nonsense like this must be very upsetting for the family of the victim, if they are aware of if.

My recollection of the events surrounding the shooting were Hennessey were that he was attempting suicide, the detective thought that he still had the victim in his car (her body had not yet been found at that stage) and was attempting to stab her so he shot him.

The Garda should be honoured for his actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Great, I'm sure the poor woman's family will be delighted to have a bottom-feeder like Hall come over and make money off their daughter's death.

Nonsense like this must be very upsetting for the family of the victim, if they are aware of if.

My recollection of the events surrounding the shooting were Hennessey were that he was attempting suicide, the detective thought that he still had the victim in his car (her body had not yet been found at that stage) and was attempting to stab her so he shot him.

The Garda should be honoured for his actions.

But a senior investigations officer for GSOC has confirmed that criminal proceedings against the Garda are being considered. Why would GSOC put the family through that if there was no good reason?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

wakka12 wrote: »
    Why does there have to be a reason? Some people are just evil, murderous

There's still a reason why they're like that. Drug abuse, psychological trauma, genetics, chemical imbalance. etc... There's always a reason. Sometimes psychologists are able to say why. Sometimes they're just stumped. But there's always a reason, even if we can't see it, which is why studying this stuff is so valuable. Everytime we learn a bit more we get one step closer to preventing something bad in the future.

In this case we'll probably never know because the guy is dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Jay Zee

Hall had a smiller Idea about this case https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mH7qNfAsk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Jay Zee

Any kind of Dick Hall theory is garbage but tbh I've always been of the view that Hennessy & Miss Valdez probably had some sort of past friendship/relationship, the fact that she wasn't sexually assaulted has only copper fastend this view. Obviously out of respect for her and her family, it's not something I'd expect the media to report on even if it was known as a fact.

Advertisement