Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurosport Player £1.99 for 12 months

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

How do I do this? Is this in Paypal's website or Eurosport's website? Thanks!

In PayPal go to settings cogwheel, payments tab, manage preapproved payments, choose Eurosport then cancel. It will then show as inactive.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Paypal and UK VPN worked a treat, best 2 queenies I ever spent, cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

Great bargain! I am going to so develop an interest in winter sports now! :D

Is there much/any of the old football or NFL on it at all..?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

Great deal.. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Great bargain! I am going to so develop an interest in winter sports now! :D

Is there much/any of the old football or NFL on it at all..?

No old football, But they do get the U13 football world cup!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭bren2001

How do I do this? Is this in Paypal's website or Eurosport's website? Thanks!

For anyone who wants to cancel on the website, just go into your profle -> Manage subscriptions -> cancel

eh this is embarassing... :o:pac: I dont remember being asked for a password...so have no idea what might have been put in if I did. Anyone know where do i go to say forgot password?

Tried eurosport.co.uk and they dont recognise the email address..?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

eh this is embarassing... :o:pac: I dont remember being asked for a password...so have no idea what might have been put in if I did. Anyone know where do i go to say forgot password?

https://ie.eurosportplayer.com/login

Possibly this? Depending maybe on VPN usage or not upon subscription

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭PressTheButton

Worked straight away; no VPN required; used own address; checked out with Revolut. Thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,271 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Try the Irish site: ie.eurosportplayer.com

https://ie.eurosportplayer.com/login

Possibly this? Depending maybe on VPN usage or not upon subscription
    F1ngers wrote: »
    Try the Irish site: ie.eurosportplayer.com

Cheers, yes that worked, phew! Got thrown because forgot password page doesnt seem to work properly on IE, but ok on chrome. Crisis averted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Cheers op, worked fine for me, no vpn needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭bren2001

Me and my Dad sorted, cheers op.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭cc

Got this, thanks OP! I cancelled right away and it confirmed access is until 24/11/18. I Thought I done well when I got this for 19.99 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

Also done it. Thanks op.

worked fine with paypal and no use of vpn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭ando

Worked fine through the twitter link! Thanks OP. I wonder if Eurosport still broadcast the Indycar races?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,541 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Got the deal and went to set it up on my Panasonic tv to find that the app has been discontinued .:confused:
    Seems Eurosport have pulled it from all tvs .

Got the deal and went to set it up on my Panasonic tv to find that the app has been discontinued .:confused:
    Seems Eurosport have pulled it from all tvs .
    chromecast! reduced to £20 in uk argos and others!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Had it for a few months a few years ago and recently they've been sending me emails about a year for £15, was contemplating getting it at that price but this is even better. Cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CtrlAltDelete

I just noticed as I was about to sign up that it states 'Offer price valid for this season'

.. When does 'this season ' end ? is it the last day of December by any chance ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JamesLenihan

Nice one OP, All sorted!

I just noticed as I was about to sign up that it states 'Offer price valid for this season'

.. When does 'this season ' end ? is it the last day of December by any chance ?

It's for 12 months. The renewal cancellation email tells you the date at which you can longer access the service, which is one year from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭frankz

For someone that doesn't have chrome cast - is there an easy way to get the eurosport player to a tv (samsung smart if that helps)

Edit - if there is not an option how much should I expect to pay for a chromecast?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭lertsnim

frankz wrote: »
    For someone that doesn't have chrome cast - is there an easy way to get the eurosport player to a tv (samsung smart if that helps)

Edit - if there is not an option how much should I expect to pay for a chromecast?

Laptop with a hdmi cable to the TV. Chromecast is £20 today on various UK sites. Ordered one myself from the BT store. No idea if they deliver to Ireland though as I ordered through addresspal

They're €40 here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Thanks OP, got it for my Dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Thanks OP, the only Black Friday deal i bothered with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

Won't seem to work for me?!

Advertisement