Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drug Dealer Fashion

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

God, I wear a north face jacket. Outdoor one with removable fleece for summer.
    I hope no one suspects me if drug dealing:) genuinely didn't know that these lads Dressed like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I obviously live a very sheltered life as I'm not familiar with Moncler.

I just googled that coat, it's hideous.

Canada Goose expedition parka in camo or fire engine red is another stylish number if you're looking to impress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

The ones wearing the cheap name brands are just muppets trying to make a name for themselves.But they are still slaves to their connects and often in debt.It is just embarrassing at this stage how they try to look the bigger man.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,395 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Canada Goose expedition parka in camo or fire engine red is another stylish number if you're looking to impress.

The black Moncler look like the old style lagging for a hot water cylinder.

They're all ugly coats though, I don't know how anyone could like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Best women? most iv seen are just the female version of the knacker selling the drugs, an ugly dim horrible piece of dirt.

When the dealers women are 18 they look 28 but when they are 28, after dropping a few Jasons and Jacintas, they look 48

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Edgware wrote: »
    When the dealers women are 18 they look 28 but when they are 28, after dropping a few Jasons and Jacintas, they look 48

more like Rihanna and Cody.

Advertisement