Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deep state

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

enno99 wrote: »

Written by Jack Cashill. An Obama "birther". This is your source?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,190 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The Nal wrote: »
    Written by Jack Cashill. An Obama "birther". This is your source?

Have you read it all? can you prove every single aspect of it is false? apparently if you can't it's automatically true..

And if you can, well I am very sure a whole bunch of other conspiracy blogs and videos can be dumped on you..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Have you read it all? can you prove every single aspect of it is false? apparently if you can't it's automatically true..

And if you can, well I am very sure a whole bunch of other conspiracy blogs and videos can be dumped on you..

Have you found something false in the article ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,323 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But as has been pointed out, he's a birther. He subscribes to a stupid racist theory.
    If he was smart, well informed and honest, why would he subscribe to such a theory?
    It's the opinion of most rational people that he is not any of those things and that's why he believes something so obviously stupid and false.

Again, I'm assuming that you don't believe the birther nonsense and you're simply ignoring this red flag because you didn't know about it, or you just want to agree with his claims.

But then, I assumed that about the last obviously silly theory too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Very few people know this but they published Obama bio in 1991 and it claimed Obama was born in Kenya.

I link to snopes since debunkers only believe information from people they agree with!
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/

Obama seemed to have no problem with his bio said born in Kenya back then.

The birther issue happened, then the race was on to claim people lied about Obama birth cert, and errors got made, and so on?

Still a curious fact Obama had to have seen his bio and did not ask for it to be corrected?

End of the day, it doesn't matter he got his 8 years in the office of President of the United States.

Edit: Before anyone asks, do i believe in the birther issue. I think the whole issue of where you born is stupid. Obama was living in the United States for his whole life and fully entitled in my eyes to be president. The law is stupid you have to be born in the United states to be President. Maybe they have better candidates if they changed the law, trump and biden the best they got to put forward?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Easier to cry racist
    Rather than point out whats false in the article

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,323 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Easier to cry racist
    Rather than point out whats false in the article

But it is a dumb racist conspiracy theory.
    Do you disagree that it's false, dumb or racist?
    Again, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed that you understood it was false, dumb and racist.

If someone buys into it, it's an indication that they aren't very good at critical thinking or distinguishing reality from bull****.
    Cheerful gave us a good example above.

So if your guy is so well informed and smart, why does he buy into this obviously nonsense theory?

Advertisement