Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Services wanted in Galway county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Google the CLEANING DOCTOR ATHENRY for the details. They are very good!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

hillbloom wrote: »
    Google the CLEANING DOCTOR ATHENRY for the details. They are very good!!

From the website, it looks like they only go carpets

I'm on about more general cleaning, mopping etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Looking for Acoustic Guitar lessons for a 7 year old in the Gort region.

Any recommendations would be very much welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

From the website, it looks like they only go carpets

I'm on about more general cleaning, mopping etc.

Aidan Furey in Westclean would be my reccomendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    Looking for a reliable housekeeper for 1 day a week. I'm in Lackagh, just past Claregalway.
    PM me if there's a phone number for the person please.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 GALWEGIAN2015

Can anyone recommend a good carpenter to kit out a new utility room and walk in wardrobe.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Rob Thomas

Can anyone recommend a good carpenter to kit out a new utility room and walk in wardrobe.
    Thanks.

Kevin Butler (www.dkb.ie) is exceptional.

Can anyone recommend someone to transfer a small company email system from mail2web to gmail and archive the current mail.

Would be very straightforward I'm told for someone who knows what they are doing.

Tuam/Turloughmore area - thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Hi, I'd be very grateful for recommendations for somebody who could do this type of work for me, please.

https://www.facebook.com/inboks.ba/videos/426606867544585/

bagels wrote: »
    Hi, I'd be very grateful for recommendations for somebody who could do this type of work for me, please.

https://www.facebook.com/inboks.ba/videos/426606867544585/

There is a garden centre on my way to work who got this done lately, it looks great.

Their is a sign on the wall saying who did it, I ll check it on the way home later and post the details here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Rob Thomas wrote: »
    There is a garden centre on my way to work who got this done lately, it looks great.

Their is a sign on the wall saying who did it, I ll check it on the way home later and post the details here.

I've only seen your comment just now Rob, sorry.
    I'd be very grateful for that information, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭jkforde

Mechanic in Corrandulla / Headford area - we've just moved to the area and need a local mechanic for the usual services, NCT work etc. thanks folks

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

Looking for a reliable, reasonable plumber for Moycullen area

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello all, looking for some advice regarding letting agents for the Galway outskirts area. Does anyone have any recommendations. Would be looking at the Oranmore side or Clarinbridge..Noticed AR lettings signs recently but looking at their site they have nothing up on it, despite lots of signs around and they haven't replied to emails.

Hello jes ye must be quiet here.. Just pondering would anyone know if there is a mobile home place in Oran or Clarinbridge. Homes to rent out for a few weeks..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭phormium

Anyone got any recommendations for someone to do work in a garden, I don't need design or planting as such, more someone who can use a mini digger to dig out beds, level part of garden, put in patio and possibly fence so some construction experience rather than garden plant type stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Moanin

phormium wrote: »
    Anyone got any recommendations for someone to do work in a garden, I don't need design or planting as such, more someone who can use a mini digger to dig out beds, level part of garden, put in patio and possibly fence so some construction experience rather than garden plant type stuff.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kobelco235

Hello I do that work if you want to give me a call i could help you out.

Kobelco235 wrote: »
    Hello I do that work if you want to give me a call i could help you out.

What exact work are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 professional Jo

Hi there,

I'm looking for a cleaner to clean my home for about 2/3 hours a week in the Spiddal / Inverin area. Finding it hard to find anyone. Would greatly appreciate any assistance!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Amanda.ie

How much to cut a big sized lawn?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭raemie10

Anyone have any reliable contacts for a house cleaner (and ironing) in Moycullen please?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭motley

Looking for a recommendation for a Building surveyor in East Galway. Any and all recommendations welcome.

Looking for a place in Galway that would fix sunglasses - the arm is broken

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

looking for a good window cleaner around athenry. Will also need the fascia around the 3 dormer windows done along with the gutters and possibly a powered of the house!
    so someone who can do all that

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Grogsy

Anyone got any recommendations for someone to cut the grass in a private residence near Craughwell? It's quite long at the moment, and it's about a 3/4 acre. Ideally we'd be looking for someone to come out to do it every 3 weeks or so.

If anyone is looking for someone to clean etc or to do some housework let me know please.. Recently just moved up to the Clarinbridge area and will be looking for a bit of work thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mixer7

Hi

Can anyone recommend a painter for interior of 4 bed house in Claregalway area?
    Pm with recommendations.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 GALWEGIAN2015

Hi looking for a good chimney cleaner in the gort area. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 bolsius

Hey Looking to get a few jobs done around the house Side gate made , shower doors put up some painting etc. Anyone know of someone in Tuam who does these types of jobs Thanks for any suggestions

Advertisement