Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Services wanted in Galway county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭GalwayMagpie

Can anyone recommend a house cleaner in the Clarinbridge area? 
    2 hours every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Could someone advise on the best vet in Loughrea to bring a cat....

So it seems there are only two who is better Lakeside or Railway

• Registered Users Posts: 16,324 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Milly33 wrote: »
    So it seems there are only two who is better Lakeside or Railway

Too late for a reply I guess but Lakeside is v good.

Oh I ended up actually going to both of them both good only differance was price, Lakeside are cheaper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 donotvalidate

Would anyone know of private 1 to 1 kids swimming lessons in the Tuam area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

I think some of the instructors at the leisure centre/pool do 1 to 1 for kids. Best to ring the main number and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

A staff member in the Tuam Leisure Centre (ie swimming pool) gave 1 to 1 lessons to my granddaughter. Her name is Lisa Heffernan. I suggest you keep phoning until you find her on duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭dinneenp

suggestion to mod- could we have a Services offered in Galway County thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Positive thinker

I'm looking for a handyman for two days clear out an old house. The house is near Ballinasloe, County Galway. Any suggestions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 i know u know

Are you clearing out any old furniture??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭randomname2005

Hi all,
    Looking for an accountant in the Athenry area. Any recommendations?

RN

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭rabwaygal

Hi Folks,

Anyone got the number / recommendation for a chimney cleaner in the Headford area?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 donotvalidate

Can anyone recommend a very good acupuncturist in the east of the county please (Athenry/Loughrea)? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭jkforde

took a pic of this ad only last week.. haven't used him yet

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 5,503 ✭✭✭obi604

Hello,

Can anyone recommend an electrician for a few small jobs in a private residence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

I know 2 excellent electricians. wghere are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,503 ✭✭✭obi604

dok_golf wrote: »
    I know 2 excellent electricians. wghere are you based?

hi,

based in Athenry

PM Sent

Can anyone recommend a painter for complete exterior and interior of house please?
    House is near Turloughmore

Thanks,
    Pa.

• Advertisement

PM sent

Hi,

Moving into a new house soon (not new build, about 15 years old) and want to get attic and possibly walls pumped. Any specific companies that you'd recommend from the insulation companies out there?

Also looking for someone/a company to do some specific gardening work- large amount of laurel hedges are extremely overgrown- maybe 15/20 feet. Looking at getting them cut back properly by someone who knows what they're doiong.

Thanks,
    Pa.

howdy, looking to remove our current fireplace and install a freestanding stove in an alcove.. anyone have recommendations of anyone? we're south of Headford

jkforde wrote: »
    howdy, looking to remove our current fireplace and install a freestanding stove in an alcove.. anyone have recommendations of anyone? we're south of Headford

If you find anyone good will you let me know and I'll do the same.
    Thanks,
    Pa.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭raemie10

dinneenp wrote: »
    If you find anyone good will you let me know and I'll do the same.
    Thanks,
    Pa.

I had a really good plumber service my broken Stanley range and wish I had got him to install a stove in my open fireplace (installed it, before I met him)!
    He also fixed a dodgy rad that no one could fix. Happy to pass on his mobile, he’s based in Moycullen (I think) but presumably travels all around Galway. I am in Spiddal and he was happy to come to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

I haven't personally used this guy for a stove but I know a couple of people who have and he is one of the independent fitters recommended by Gordon Stoves.

http://www.colemanchimneyservices.ie/stoves-and-fireplaces-gallery/

thanks, I'll give Michael Coleman a shout as he's near us. I'll let you know Pa how we get on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

aw wrote: »
    I haven't personally used this guy for a stove but I know a couple of people who have and he is one of the independent fitters recommended by Gordon Stoves.

http://www.colemanchimneyservices.ie/stoves-and-fireplaces-gallery/

Thanks aw. I called him last week and he said he can take out our fireplace, raise the head, dig out an alcove and install an oil stove. He mentioned it being quite a big job (which I'm fully expecting) and will require scaffolding on the chimney etc. Without seeing the job that needs to be done, he mentioned €6,000 as a ball park figure (including stove but excluding hearth or surround).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Looking for someone in Galway County that's good with fixing Printers. Someone cheap preferably! Stupid annoying Error message coming up on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Any recommendations for an engineer for a pre purchase survey for a house we're hoping to buy? House in West Galway (outside Oughterard).

Advertisement