Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Got these in Shoe Zone today, a shop I have never bought anything in, but I popped in on the off chance of getting a pair of sandals. They were €12.99
    19112_3.jpg

http://www.shoezone.ie/Womens/Sandals/All/Lilley-Womens-Beige-Sandal-with-Ruffle-Flowers-19112

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Getting rid of most of my old jeans as they are all gone baggy. I bought the following on Amazon

Salsa "Push in" boot cut jeans for £22.84 (including 20% off)
    31FYetDTolL._SX342_.jpg
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005CM8EP4/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item

And Esprit skinny jeans for £9.60

41jb2L7kxmL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg41k44JnNFQL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FC2F51K/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Topshop

dJZQL9zeHtvs2F36ucySbqaVVt9bW81FvWfEdn3Yd3JtIVIOd2pvtW3i0KzJzXb58wZMS85l_WYqmekeTd5LNcdPOwOkCqzBAZ6ez_75kxqDvepRaa1T-XQtq3sHRJjlgLg=s0-d-e1-ft#http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/19K10EBLK_large.jpg

and Adidas Originals via Lifestyle Sports

61500113small.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Chelsea Floral Print Peplum Blazer from boohoo.com.
    Made of lovely neoprene fabric - like the material Ted baker and Karen Mlllen sometimes uses for their scuba type dresses.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=111554027

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Bought these for a wedding I'm attending in Marrakech at the end of the month:
    4470129661.jpg

4470128858.jpg

Both €94 euro from Oasis (thank God for that student discount!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Gorgeous dresses :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

Got this skirt in dotty p's at the weekend, perfect for the summery weather :)

14529711_large.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I'm quite hard on shoes so if a pair of boots last me the winter then I'm happy. Unfortunately my old ones are threadbare on the bottom so new boots were in order and what better time than now to go sale shopping for winter items! :pac:
    n6ukxx.jpg
    These were 40 pounds from Topshop!

Also picked up this dress from Boohoo for 16 euro. Not convinced its for me I generally avoid anything tight around the hips but will see how I feel about this when it arrives :)
    ie0bx3.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Visited the BT sale, and I had some vouchers burning a hole in my pocket. Alexander McQueen blue bag approx €600

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=98595242

• Advertisement

After 5 years of talking about it, I finally found a Summer coat that I'm happy with. No more freezing my way through the Summer! Dunnes, €30.

I bought this exact coat today! It is gorgeous on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

In the BT sale today got this for my grad from college

BqhtOKHIQAAq2qL.jpg

waistcoat and paints are Ted Baker
    was shocked how well they fitted me off the rail 30 inch long in the paints (Think i need a inch off ?). And waistcoat is my best fitting one ever.

Shirt is also Ted Baker

Tie that can't be seen is from River Island

276636_main?wid=514

Shoes are from TK Maxx got them today as well. Ted Baker as well €50 euros

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Ordered this blouse from Zara's sale online as I'm sick of seeing nice tops in the shop only to find they are destroyed with makeup on the neckline. It was 20 euro.

5039058250_1_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1392392643304

Bought these boots in the sale as well.
    Down to 60.

3162301032_2_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1394535503259

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Both beautiful pang.

Pang wrote: »
    Ordered this blouse from Zara's sale online as I'm sick of seeing nice tops in the shop only to find they are destroyed with makeup on the neckline. It was 20 euro.

I overheard a staff member in Zara telling a customer that they keep more sizes in the back so just the display one gets wrecked with tan/makeup so if you ask them they *should* have nice fresh ones in the stock room.
    Pang wrote: »
    Bought these boots in the sale as well.
    Down to 60.

I must have these boots! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

bnagrrl wrote: »
    I overheard a staff member in Zara telling a customer that they keep more sizes in the back so just the display one gets wrecked with tan/makeup so if you ask them they *should* have nice fresh ones in the stock room.

Thanks for that piece of info, Bnagrrl! I never thought to even ask. I just get into a rage when I see clothes destroyed by makeup and go straight on the app!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

http://www.dunnesstores.com/bow-pumps//dunnesstores/fcp-product/4123760?colour=fuchsia

Dunnes have started doing a size 8 in shoes - I now have these in 3 colours. Very comfortable.

Gave into this purchase this morning when the BrandAlley email arrived. Vivienne Westwood scarf £49

1356205-1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Hello beautiful, welcome to my life <3
    £25

652422_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Hello beautiful, welcome to my life <3
    £25

Oh this is beautiful SarahBeep! River Island?

sillymoo wrote: »
    Oh this is beautiful SarahBeep! River Island?

Yup, was going to get it in plain grey then I saw this beauty :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

Few bits and pieces off Boohoo :)

azz27584_cream_xl.jpg

azz35601_black_xl.jpg

azz26865_white_xl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Hollister v-neck tee shirt:

Blazer from Zara (it looks nicer in real life than the pics!):

New gear for the gym :)

741236.jpg

NWMSSCT-BK-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Went on a bit of a mad splurge after passing my exams today :)
    All from Newlook!
    2cwsdp4.jpg
    €17.99
    1zoah79.jpg
    €16
    2mxkyq.jpg
    €17.50
    6zldz4.jpg
    €17.99

Used my student discount for 10% off too, happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Just ordered this outfit for a wedding in a few weeks....All River Island, fingers crossed all fits! Not a 100% sure on the necklace, might be a bit plain. This dress was in mint green2 weeks ago, all sold out so coral will have to do!

658672_rollover?wid=514

652987_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

656590_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

Got this for my work summer party in Forever 21+, £19.75

00089600-02.jpg

And these pumps on sale from M&S, £25 down to £15. Realised when we got home they match about 95% so yay!

HT_01_T02_7411_CJ_SP14_EC_0?$PDP_PROD_IMAGE$

These high waisted denim shots in New Look for £17.99

302301741?wid=75&hei=98

And this tee to go with them for £9.99

320727303D1?wid=75&hei=98

As well as a few nice tops and dresses that I can wear on Holidays in Thailand in a few weeks :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Woohoo sales shopping!

I got this top http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/13D02FMON_large.jpg

To match these shorts http://www.cosstores.com/ie/Shop/Women/Sale/Trousers/Front_pleat_shorts/7060579-14961187.1#c-24479

The shorts are ridiculously flattering!

This lovely casual top, love this style, have a few already http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/fashion-targets-love-tee-2781434

I also picked up a vintage jumpsuit from Topshop for just €13, fits like a glove. I'll be wearing it to a work event on Wednesday with gorgeous earrings from Folkster, must try and remember to get a pic!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I shouldn't have, but I just ordered these two tops from ASOS. They have a good sale on. I noticed that ASOS now only give free delivery on orders over €15!

image1xxl.jpg
    http://www.asos.com//Daisy-Street/Daisy-Street-Stripe-Raglan-T-Shirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3754237

Not really jumper wearing weather, but I've had this on my saved list for a while and it was reduced to €15.49 so I just got it!
    image1xxl.jpg
    http://www.asos.com//Bellfield/Bellfield-Jumper-With-Tapestry-Detail/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3719988

loads more stuff on my saved list that I wanted to order!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I shouldn't have, but I just ordered these two tops from ASOS. They have a good sale on. I noticed that ASOS now only give free delivery on orders over €15!

http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/7/3/2/4/3754237/navy/image1xxl.jpg
    http://www.asos.com//Daisy-Street/Daisy-Street-Stripe-Raglan-T-Shirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3754237

loads more stuff on my saved list that I wanted to order!!
    I ordered that top in a size 10 and its far too big, it fits my mother perfectly and she is a 14.

I also got the same top in the same size, but a different colour and its too small. Sizing is hit and miss it seems.

It's a shame about free delivery not being free on orders under €15, but they deliver with Fastway now instead of An Post so delivery (for them) is probably more expensive and I guess after the recent fire they need to try and recoup costs as much as they can, and maybe this is one way for them to do that.

I ordered that top in a size 10 and its far too big, it fits my mother perfectly and she is a 14.

I also got the same top in the same size, but a different colour and its too small. Sizing is hit and miss it seems.

It's a shame about free delivery not being free on orders under €15, but they deliver with Fastway now instead of An Post so delivery (for them) is probably more expensive and I guess after the recent fire they need to try and recoup costs as much as they can, and maybe this is one way for them to do that.

I didn't realise they had a fire! I hope that top doesn't need to be returned! I don't like my tops too fitted, so hopefully it will be ok!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

bnagrrl wrote: »

I bought those shoes but they are so tincy small:mad: I'd say I would have had to go up 2 sizes to get them to fit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Got this bag in Kildare village in clarks. It was 30 euro and has loads of space in it - love it! It's not normally a shop i would even go into but they had great stuff

Oh and this - reduced from 135 to 50 in the Harvey Nichols sale. I'm thick though I thought it was a wallet - it sort of is its one you put a phone into but has no coin section - lesson learned to check before I buy. Still it beautiful and ill use it a lot

gg2 wrote: »
    I bought those shoes but they are so tincy small:mad: I'd say I would have had to go up 2 sizes to get them to fit

Yeah I've started ordering up a size in ASOS shoes as the last couple of pairs I bought were too tight.

FacepAlm - just realised I never uploaded second pic

Brand Alley got my attention today with a clearance sale

Damsel in a Dress - Blue Bergamot Panelled Dress and Black Luna dress - both stg30

1336957-1.jpg

1336916-1.jpg

Pyjamas - stg 14

1174716-1.jpg

New Look via Asos, €19 with student discount

2f47b34f308eb35da3ace8bd29314840.jpg

Onitsuka Tiger via mandmdirect.ie €42.95

OS58_1_CloudZoom.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Bought these from Next. I love the shape of them, very flattering and they look rreally smart with jeans :)

681-859-G39s.jpg

699-403-X54s.jpg

New Look via Asos, €19 with student discount

Onitsuka Tiger via mandmdirect.ie €42.95

I have 3 pairs of those Trainers, they are the most comfortable ones I have, I adore them! :)

Michael Kors iPhone Zip Wallet

hc391_av1wid1000hei1000fmtjpegqlt95op_sh.jpg

Asos Trousers in Painted Floral

image4xl.jpg

Also, these trousers from asos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

Bought this from Virgos Lounge for 2 weddings coming up. £125

463323084.jpg&w=175&h=

And Dudara MADE me buy this - Cheers, I'd never been on Brandalley before and my bank balance may regret finding it
    1336916-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

@SmallTeapot
    Where did you get the zip wallet?

got this in Topshop today, reduced to €12
    http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/floral-bird-tee-239195904E16EGYM_large.jpg

I also got this taupe coloured handbag in TK Max for only €9.99 (its label is Anna Fields).
    AN651H03M-B11@4.jpg

apologies for the size of the images!

@SmallTeapot
    Where did you get the zip wallet?

TK Maxx :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

TK Maxx :p

Which one and were there any more left? I'm in desperate need of a roomy wallet!

Which one and were there any more left? I'm in desperate need of a roomy wallet!

I bought one of these in the states, they're not that roomy! Just to warn you :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I bought one of these in the states, they're not that roomy! Just to warn you :)

Damn. Never mind so. I need one that can fit all of the meds I need. I thought that one that held phones might work

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement