Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€50 Draft League H2H

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

Klopp can you send me the code please?

Paid so far;

Eoghan104
    Klopparama

I think we should go with the 28th, of this month, as cutoff for payment to allow one week in case we need to fill any spots.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Send me the payment details and I'll sort it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Mcnage01

Sent a pm for details there, will send the cash across shortly.

Is there any argument for creating a 2nd/3rd place prize also rather than winner takes all?

It might just make it a bit more interesting in the 2nd half of the season in case one team is running away with it.

Mcnage01 wrote: »
    Sent a pm for details there, will send the cash across shortly.

Is there any argument for creating a 2nd/3rd place prize also rather than winner takes all?

It might just make it a bit more interesting in the 2nd half of the season in case one team is running away with it.

No one will run away with it. The standard is very high. Just hoping I’ll be there or there abouts come March/April

• Advertisement

The winner takes all was mentioned in OP so best it stays that way.

The H2H format should stop anyone running away with it. And if someone does then fair play.

Chesty has paid if you want to send the code!

Still waiting on the rest to PM.

The winner takes all was mentioned in OP so best it stays that way.

The H2H format should stop anyone running away with it. And if someone does then fair play.

**** didn't know it was H2H, ah well!

Guarantees no one runs away with it. I've never seen it, even in the classic but if they do, fair play and would rightly deserver Winner take all

Mcnage01 also paid up now

Paid entrants so far -

Klopparama
    Eoghan104
    Chesty08
    Mcnage01

Just 4 to go

• Advertisement

Paid entrants so far -

Klopparama
    Eoghan104
    Chesty08
    Mcnage01

Just 4 to go

Dearg paid up now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I'll go as sub lads

Paid entrants so far -

Klopparama
    Eoghan104
    Chesty08
    Mcnage01
    Dearg81

Just 3 to go

Less than 7 days now to the payment deadline.

Howdy guys.

Just a shout out to the 3 remaining to pay.

We have 5 days left. Up until midnight Saturday is the deadline.

If for any reason you know you can’t get involved it would be great to call it before the deadline to allow us to fill in the spaces.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

What day are you thinking for the draft Klopparama?

Dearg81 wrote: »
    What day are you thinking for the draft Klopparama?

Monday or Tuesday the 5th or 6th at 10.30pm.

It’s currently set for Monday the 5th of August at 10.30pm.

It’s set for 30 seconds between picks, which is loads from the one time I did it, and also set for ‘all trades’ between players.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,829 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Howdy guys.

Just a shout out to the 3 remaining to pay.

We have 5 days left. Up until midnight Saturday is the deadline.

If for any reason you know you can’t get involved it would be great to call it before the deadline to allow us to fill in the spaces.

Cheers

I’m one of the 3, I’ll defo get it sorted by the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Any chance the draft could be on Thursday 8th? I'll be on holidays that week until that date? Plus closer to the deadline, if any last minute deals go through!

mectavba wrote: »
    Any chance the draft could be on Thursday 8th? I'll be on holidays that week until that date? Plus closer to the deadline, if any last minute deals go through!

That’s less than 24 hours before kick off.

In theory I don’t have a problem with it but I had put in a few days buffer in case there’s any technical problems and we could try again a day or two later.

I’m not sure how it impacts anyone else as it was stated in be OP it would be about 5 days before kick off.

What do others think ?

• Advertisement

I'm ok with that (assuming it's the same time 10:30pm).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

I'm ok with that (assuming it's the same time 10:30pm).

I'm easy.

I saw somewhere last year that less people tend to pick quarter past or quarter to for their draft time and so there is less likely to be technical difficulties than on the hour or half past.

I sent money over to Eoghan yesterday so another one to add to the official list.

I'm easy.

I saw somewhere last year that less people tend to pick quarter past or quarter to for their draft time and so there is less likely to be technical difficulties than on the hour or half past.

If we are doing that go with 10:45pm as I'm playing 6 a side until 10pm.

If we are doing that go with 10:45pm as I'm playing 6 a side until 10pm.

Not mad on leaving it so late. And the 8th is not great for me either but can make it work.

Trimm is paid up.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Mcnage01

I can't do the 8th, sorry. Any other day that week is fine and am flexible on time.

Paid entrants so far -

Klopparama
    Eoghan104
    Chesty08
    Mcnage01
    Dearg81
    Trimm Trabb

Just 2 to go

So there’s been one full on ‘can’t do the 8th’ so as per OP I think it’s only fair to go with the Monday or Tuesday or even the Wednesday if that suits anyone better.

I understand if that’s a deal breaker for you Mectavba but if you can make it work from the jungle (2 years ago iirc) then hopefully you can make it work on holidays ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,829 ✭✭✭✭CSF

So there’s been one full on ‘can’t do the 8th’ so as per OP I think it’s only fair to go with the Monday or Tuesday or even the Wednesday if that suits anyone better.

I understand if that’s a deal breaker for you Mectavba but if you can make it work from the jungle (2 years ago iirc) then hopefully you can make it work on holidays ?
    So do we have a date set in stone?

CSF wrote: »
    So do we have a date set in stone?

It’s currently 10.30pm on Monday the 5th of August but I can change that if you guys want to.

10.30pm is the earliest it will be. That won’t change.

So if any of you guys want to make suggestions and then people can thank accordingly.

• Advertisement

I’ll start.

Monday 5th at 10.30pm

Advertisement