Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza gate.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,648 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Can we at least give The Guy the name his mother did, instead of just 'The Guy?'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Overheal wrote: »
    Can we at least give The Guy the name his mother did, instead of just 'The Guy?'

James Elefante (i love children )

youtube! wrote: »
    James Elefante (i love children )

...did you mean James Alefantis?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

[quoted post snipped]

Aaaaaaand the mask slips :rolleyes:

...did you mean James Alefantis?

Yes but on his Tshirt he calls himself the other name.

https://www.cinnamon.video/watch?v=290005422381729624

Please just look at this before it is removed I mean if you cannot make the patently downright obvious in your face link here then its a case of huge cognitive dissonance , This man and all associated with him are sick and it makes me sick that he has gotten away with it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mod: youtube! watch your language please.

Yes but on his Tshirt he calls himself the other name.

Please just look at this before it is removed I mean if you cannot make the patently downright obvious in your face link here then its a case of huge cognitive dissonance , This man and all associated with him are sick and it makes me sick that he has gotten away with it

In reference to this?

"Most troubling for Mr. Alefantis and staff has been the use of children’s images, pilfered from the restaurant’s social media pages and the personal accounts of friends who had “liked” Comet Ping Pong online. Those photos have been used across dozens of websites. Parents, who declined to talk publicly for fear of retribution, have hired lawyers to get the photos removed."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

In reference to this?

"Most troubling for Mr. Alefantis and staff has been the use of children’s images, pilfered from the restaurant’s social media pages and the personal accounts of friends who had “liked” Comet Ping Pong online. Those photos have been used across dozens of websites. Parents, who declined to talk publicly for fear of retribution, have hired lawyers to get the photos removed."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

Look at the video . Look at the video . Look at the video.

Look at the video . Look at the video . Look at the video.

You can't explain it, in verbiage?

You can't explain it, in verbiage?

Don't need to just look and you will have questions by the end. Or don't bother and revel in your own cognitive dissonance

• Advertisement

Don't need to just look and you will have questions by the end. Or don't bother and revel in your own cognitive dissonance

What am I dissonant between?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you need a three hour YouTube video to illustrate your point, then I doubt you had a point. Do you have any actual transcripts of the he emails?

MarkR wrote: »
      If you need a three hour YouTube video to illustrate your point, then I doubt you had a point. Do you have any actual transcripts of the he emails?

I have found you a 19 minute excerpt if you scroll up which as I have already pointed out has been removed from youtube .

What am I dissonant between?

I often wonder why people like you are mods on subjects that you clearly have no belief in, I mean why bother? You do not believe in a single CT from what I have seen, you are completely narrow minded and refuse to watch a 19 minute video which asks some really good questions. It is almost like you are here to debunk every CT instead of being open minded.

MarkR wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

I often wonder why people like you are mods on subjects that you clearly have no belief in, I mean why bother? You do not believe in a single CT from what I have seen, you are completely narrow minded and refuse to watch a 19 minute video which asks some really good questions. It is almost like you are here to debunk every CT instead of being open minded.

If they are really good questions, surely you can enlighten us as to what they are here so we can discuss them?

I don't want to take 20 mins out of my day to watch a video that could be complete nonsense.

Foxhound38 wrote: »
      If they are really good questions, surely you can enlighten us as to what they are here so we can discuss them?

I don't want to take 20 mins out of my day to watch a video that could be complete nonsense.

Believe me after 2 minutes you will want to watch the rest

Believe me after 2 minutes you will want to watch the rest

I watched the 5th episode, annoying voice, weird music, even stranger graphics (she says something made her sick and it shows a stock picture of some woman leaning over a toilet)

I'm guessing it was removed because of the amount of defamatory remarks and possible libellous accusations made.

Any who, it definitely didnt make me want to watch any other episodes. 20 minutes of my life wasted.

I watched the 5th episode, annoying voice, weird music, even stranger graphics (she says something made her sick and it shows a stock picture of some woman leaning over a toilet)

I'm guessing it was removed because of the amount of defamatory remarks and possible libellous accusations made.

Any who, it definitely didnt make me want to watch any other episodes. 20 minutes of my life wasted.

Do you not see the links like seriously? The art in that place these people are freaks at best , does it not make you even slightly question why these sickos would want murals of tortured and raped babies hanging on their walls of their houses ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

What is it with the alt-right and paedos? You'd see it from the regular Trump characters in AH as well. Obsessed with them they are.

• Advertisement

Do you not see the links like seriously? The art in that place these people are freaks at best , does it not make you even slightly question why these sickos would want murals of tortured and raped babies hanging on their walls of their houses ?

No, art is subjective, one person's art is another person's sick.

I dont understand why people keep stuffed animals (taxidermy) but hey if that's their thing then so be it.

Some of the most famous artists in the world were considered controversial at some stage.

Nothing in that video is proof of anything it's just supposition and wild claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No, art is subjective, one person's art is another person's sick.

I dont understand why people keep stuffed animals (taxidermy) but hey if that's their thing then so be it.

Some of the most famous artists in the world were considered controversial at some stage.

Nothing in that video is proof of anything it's just supposition and wild claims.

The last time this claim was made, it turned out to be a complete twisting of facts.
      The initial claim was a couple of people connected to the whole thing proudly displayed art that apparently showed "naked children". And according to the conspiracy theorist, they showed it to a reporter for some reason.

However when this was superficially dug into, it crumbled away really fast.
      The "pictures of naked children" became "art from an artist who was famous for pictures of naked teenagers". And when that was dug into, we couldn't actually find any evidence or mention of the artist doing that kind of thing outside one internet comment by some rando.
      Then it became that the couple had other art from that artist that was "shocking."

I'd bet money that's the case here, if it's not the exact same claims.

You have really not answered my question.

I’ve asked another mod to step in and address the bulk of this post. It’s not acceptable here. It has no bearing on my question, and no bearing on any meaningful answer. If I see continuance I will step in myself.

I asked you to explain very basic synopses about a claim you wish to convince an audience of. In response you descended into a series of deflections by way of Argumentum ad hominem, accusing people (especially me) of being cognitively dissonant for wanting to understand what 3 hours of ‘rabbit hole’ video content was about. This is really counterproductive to your agenda, here, of convincing an audience that your understanding of PizzaGate is the correct one. You are turning your audience, some of whom are critical thinkers, and/or skeptics etc. into Opponents.

We are only a little bit closer, now, to understanding that your theory brought forward is at least contextually driven upon, if not founded upon, heretofore unproven claims about eg. ‘Child rape art.’
      does it not make you even slightly question why these sickos would want murals of tortured and raped babies hanging on their walls of their houses ?

Who had a mural of “tortured and raped babies?“

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mod: please stay on topic and keep civil. Final warning.

If you want to discuss the topic do so with respect to other posters and please *engage* instead of just reverting to old staple of ‘just watch the video’

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Discuss. I cannot for the life of me deny the links with sick pedophilia , from the emails to the so called artwork to the sick pedo bands that play there so much symbolism . This one has mountains of questions that need answering.

Here's an interesting recent documentary OP
      The maker comes from a relatively objective position.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sXz6hAqxe6hu/

Remember the people rubbishing the narrative have only superficial information gleamed from 'debunking' articles and haven't actually looked at the information themselves and thus don't really know what they're talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Remember the people rubbishing the narrative have only superficial information gleamed from 'debunking' articles and haven't actually looked at the information themselves and thus don't really know what they're talking about.
      I have looked at the information before the last time it was brought up.

I don't think I've ever read any "debunking" article on it.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Nevermind cooking pizzas (could well be somehing in it, but very difficult to establish),

What about Hilary/Podesta & Co at the voodo-esq 'spirit-cooking'.
      It was there in black n' white in emails of 2015.

Sure maybe it's just a new way to fry pineapples bits to finish off their pizzas?

Sicko Marina Abramović seems to googlebots #1 result for this stuff, linked to Podesta.
      But don't google any of her repulsive 'artwork' if you're after having a heavy pizza lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Here's an interesting recent documentary OP
      The maker comes from a relatively objective position.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sXz6hAqxe6hu/

I like the evil music!

Nevermind cooking pizzas (could well be somehing in it, but very difficult to establish),

What about Hilary/Podesta & Co at the voodo-esq 'spirit-cooking'.
      It was there in black n' white in emails of 2015.

Sure maybe it's just a new way to fry pineapples bits to finish off their pizzas?

Sicko Marina Abramović seems to googlebots #1 result for this stuff, linked to Podesta.
      But don't google any of her repulsive 'artwork' if you're after having a heavy pizza lunch.

Can you name any of her pieces of work you find objectionable? She titles her artwork.

• Advertisement
    • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Can you name any of her pieces of work you find objectionable? She titles her artwork.
      Pretty much all of it, the entire body of her work is either a bore, or aesthetically repulsive.

The essence of bringing in the participation of observers, to focusing on pain, blood, and physical limits of the body... most folks can do without.

All sounds much like her 'spiritcooking' with Podesta/Hilary & Co.
      Did she frequent the pizza joint too?

Advertisement