Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

That looks tasty enough for me to bite, but it’ll be a bit later before I can.

No worries, I'll be online later, I think I can keep the same link too and just change the Dodo Code.

It's not busy at the moment if people want to get it done. I'll be going out in a while so will be closing gate for a bit when that happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

My turnip prices haven't risen above 70 this week. Managed to get a dodo code through twitter to sell for 481,only cost me one nook miles ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

tbahh wrote: »
    No worries, I'll be online later, I think I can keep the same link too and just change the Dodo Code.

It's not busy at the moment if people want to get it done. I'll be going out in a while so will be closing gate for a bit when that happens!

Have you closed up for now??

Have you closed up for now??

still open, but I changed link to open to everyone as there wasn't much demand from here right now, new link is in that both post but here it is, just in case:
    https://turnip.exchange/island/a2a7b419

(and don't worry about tips appreciated, only for non-boardsies :D)

still open, but I changed link to open to everyone as there wasn't much demand from here right now, new link is in that both post but here it is, just in case:

(and don't worry about tips appreciated, only for non-boardsies :D)

Super thanks! Currently queuing....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Super thanks! Currently queuing....

Sorry I snuck in ahead of you!

Ok somehow I've done something stupid!! I joined the queue n then accidentally closed the window.... so now I'm no.2 in the queue but Gilly is ahead of me.... which is also me!!but I cant find that window anywhere on my phone!! So basically Im queuing behind my non-existingself!!! I'm an idiot....

In other news baba just woke up so will have to attempt it later!! Sorry for messing you around...

Ok somehow I've done something stupid!! I joined the queue n then accidentally closed the window.... so now I'm no.2 in the queue but Gilly is ahead of me.... which is also me!!but I cant find that window anywhere on my phone!! So basically Im queuing behind my non-existingself!!! I'm an idiot....

In other news baba just woke up so will have to attempt it later!! Sorry for messing you around...

Haha, I kicked that turnip troublemaking first Gilly :D

No worries :D

Haha, I kicked that turnip troublemaking first Gilly :D

No worries :D

You're the best!!! Daughter going to sell for me, she'll be quick!!!

You're the best!!! Daughter going to sell for me, she'll be quick!!!

Cool, there's a recipe on the ground if you're in need of it!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oooh, I’ll take you up on that 100%.

I think you bought them on my island too, so there’s a fun symmetry :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oooh, I’ll take you up on that 100%.

I think you bought them on my island too, so there’s a fun symmetry :)

Cool, I don't think it was me as I bought on my own island this time :D

I've closed my island for a few minutes as I'm going to sell my bells on another for 100 bells more. I only bought enough for one trip; if i had bought more, i would have sold on my own island!

EDIT: my island re-open again. If any of you find another island that's selling a better price, I won't be offended (you'll just never be allowed to visit me again :D)

Hmm....so who did come to mine. Thought it was you.

Well anyway, I’d very much appreciate if you wouldn’t mind letting me in whenever suits :)

And done. Awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Cool, I don't think it was me as I bought on my own island this time :D

I've closed my island for a few minutes as I'm going to sell my bells on another for 100 bells more. I only bought enough for one trip; if i had bought more, i would have sold on my own island!

EDIT: my island re-open again. If any of you find another island that's selling a better price, I won't be offended (you'll just never be allowed to visit me again :D)

Thanks SO much for opening for me. I haven’t counted yet, but I’ve made a tidy profit thanks to you :)

Edit: Bearing in mind maths isn’t my strong suit, I reckon I made about 3.5m profit from 3 trips. to bad at all. Thanks again!

Thanks SO much for opening for me. I haven’t counted yet, but I’ve made a tidy profit thanks to you :)

You're most welcome :)

FYI to others, Kicks is here and Soleil making a flat garden stone/rock! There's no problem going to them! Just says Kicks or Soleil to me in the game or leave a message on here and I'll remove fence :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm going to hold firm until Friday in my village. I want 400+ :D

(Yeah, it'll probably backfire on me...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Mr E wrote: »

I was doing the same, but todays prices didn't fill me with confidence. I had two full inventories worth, so sold one lot of 4000 on Turnip Exchange @ 460.

I'll hang on to the second lot to see how it goes on my island, but at least my outlay is covered and I've turned a tidy profit. All going well I could potentially see max of 540 on Friday.

I was doing the same, but todays prices didn't fill me with confidence. I had two full inventories worth, so sold one lot of 4000 on Turnip Exchange @ 460.

I'll hang on to the second lot to see how it goes on my island, but at least my outlay is covered and I've turned a tidy profit. All going well I could potentially see max of 540 on Friday.

I was convinced I'd have in the 500's according to calculator. I was so smug walking into Nooks' and then I got 371. It's not a bad offer but I was hoping for more. I've had two good weeks so that probably means bad from now on!

If you're open later, tbahh, maybe I'll spread the risk by selling some on Bryonglod.

• Advertisement

If you're open later, tbahh, maybe I'll spread the risk by selling some on Bryonglod.

More than likely will be!

As it gets closer to closing time, the fear sets in... Not that I'm scaremongering or anything! :D

Sorry I was leaving as you started chatting. Didn't mean to be rude. :)

Sold 100 so I've covered what I spent on Sunday.
    Whatever I get on Friday will be profit.

Thanks tbahh. :o

Sorry I was leaving as you started chatting. Didn't mean to be rude. :)

Sold 100 so I've covered what I spent on Sunday.
    Whatever I get on Friday will be profit.

Thanks tbahh. :o

Trying to sneak in and out without being noticed, I know what you were playing at :D

No problem, was just telling you to take that recipe on the ground for a ukulele! I was AFK when you arrived!

Try and be as fast as possible and if you see me, you don't need to write a message as it can slow things down. I'll probably just wave anyway.

^^ Just following instructions. :)

Thanks dude.

^^ Just following instructions. :)

Thanks dude.

You're right, I am contradicting myself. :D

When I wrote that, I was expecting lots like last week, turned out to be calmer this time.

EDIT: I'm going to close up shop for a while, will open again later :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Ah lads, you're making me think twice about selling tonight. Or should I risk it and hold out to see if someone get's a better price! I'm in two minds now.

Selling @ 372 will net me a profit of exactly 9,864,000. I did say I wanted to try get 10 mil profit... For that I'd need a price of 376 to hit 10,008,000 profit. Hmm... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I'm trying turnip exchange for the first time as they are only 164 on my island and the website says "We'll be right back!"

Is this normal or is the site down?

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

My OH has the rather nice price of 505 on her island and the gates are open now (code below)

We both sold our stashes at 200 bells this morning :(

2WSRN

bkrangle wrote: »
    My OH has the rather nice price of 505 on her island and the gates are open now (code below)

2WSRN

Ooh nice!

I was going to open my island but I think this is the winning deal :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

bkrangle wrote: »

2WSRN

Wow heading right over! What would they like in return?

Advertisement