Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elverys : 80% off Ireland Football shirts (previous new balance version)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

Delivered today

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭drogon.

BlondeBomb wrote: »
    Anyone know the click and collect opening hours for the Blanchardstown store?

Per their https://www.elverys.ie/elverys/en/Covid19
    Under level 5 restrictions, our stores will be closed.
    As a wholly-Irish owned business, we thank you for your continued support. Please continue to follow the HSE guidelines and stay safe.
    We look forward to seeing you in-store after this time.

In accordance with the guidelines, you can collect your Click & Collect online order from your local store.
    Please wait until you receive a call from us letting you know your order is ready for collection before arriving at the store.
    Click and collect will be available from 11am - 2pm Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

meath4sam wrote: »
    Delivered today

When did you order?

Looks like no click and collection in proposal for tomorrow

https://twitter.com/sandra_hurley/status/1346559111232712707?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

drogon. wrote: »

Thanks .. some other posters have said they’ve even told any day.

Might ring them tomorrow (especially now with click and collect being proposed to stop)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

If no click and collect, then no staff in store. So if your items or jerseys are in store, no one to post them to you. Have to wait. I should have gone in when I had a chance. But I was too lazy to getup, like my username.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mamaz

Got an email this afternoon telling me the jersey I received last week was dispatched - I was rather excited at the prospect of a free jersey!

That was until a follow up email 30 mins later informing me it was now delivered :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭torrevieja

So if the shop is closed is there any point in ringing now

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

If no click and collect, then no staff in store. So if your items or jerseys are in store, no one to post them to you. Have to wait. I should have gone in when I had a chance. But I was too lazy to getup, like my username.

Are they not proposals for tomorrow? Doesn't mean they're in tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

I had my order redirected to the local An Post Parcel Box, it made it to my local sorting office and was then sent back to sorting hub as wrong address.. :mad: :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Sup08 wrote: »
    I had my order redirected to the local An Post Parcel Box, it made it to my local sorting office and was then sent back to sorting hub as wrong address.. :mad: :(

The address form doesn't even contain a line for the eircode!!

Snotty wrote: »
    The address form doesn't even contain a line for the eircode!!

got a link from an post to change it. Previously posted!!!!!:eek:
    Just got a notification from on Post that my click and collect order will be delivered in 2-3 working days.
    I clicked the link and chose the option to have the order delivered to my local on Post parcel lockers. Win win. Thanks again OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

mamaz wrote: »
    Got an email this afternoon telling me the jersey I received last week was dispatched - I was rather excited at the prospect of a free jersey!

That was until a follow up email 30 mins later informing me it was now delivered :(

Same thing happened to me today, first an email saying it was dispatched, then a seond email 40 minutes later saying it was delivered.

It arrived yesterday.... :D

Was on to An Post this morning and my parcel was redirected to the store. They will try and have it delivered to the parcel box if possible. Might have to collect in the store if they call. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Covid Level 5 update regarding Click & Collect

https://www.elverys.ie/elverys/en/Covid19

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

Delivery is only 4euro anyway ordered a jersey today

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Can't make an order. Just keep getting told to select delivery country when I already have.

Edit: works when I change the browser from mobile to desktop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Collected at Elverlys in Dundrum today no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Munster46

Ordered mine on the 2nd and still no sign of it being shipped. Anybody similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭raheny red

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Can't make an order. Just keep getting told to select delivery country when I already have.

Edit: works when I change the browser from mobile to desktop

Awwwwh, that's what happened to me when I selected delivery and why I chose click & collect. I emailed them the other night to see what the story was with my order. Received this yesterday "Good news your order has been dispatched and is on its way to your chosen store.

Thanks for shopping with us!"

• Advertisement

Delivery arrived at the An Post Parcel Hotel this morning.

Delivery arrived at the An Post Parcel Hotel this morning.

An Post Parcel Hotel ?

drogon. wrote: »
    An Post Parcel Hotel ?

The An Post version of Parcel Motel. Whatever its called. ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Anyone get their new I'm to home jersey yet? Have to say, it's the ugliest jersey I've ever seen for ROI. Looks like some 1940's jersey. I ordered the away jersey myself which to me look a lot nicer. My first ever ireland jersey without a sponsors logo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭raheny red

Blanch Elverys just rang there. Can collect it today or tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭bailey99

Was missing one kids jersey from order. The one jersey I actually wanted as well. Typical! Nothing re refund though.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire222

bailey99 wrote: »
    Was missing one kids jersey from order. The one jersey I actually wanted as well. Typical! Nothing re refund though.

One of mine was missing too. I am waiting to hear back from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭- bo -

I ordered on Monday. Got a phone call today from some fella saying he was from Elverys head office. It sounded like a kid no more than 10 years old! Anyway he said there would be no click & collect as was selected, so took my Eircode and said it'd be with me in the next day or two. Cheers for the bargain OP :pac:

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

- bo - wrote: »
    I ordered on Monday. Got a phone call today from some fella saying he was from Elverys head office. It sounded like a kid no more than 10 years old! Anyway he said there would be no click & collect as was selected, so took my Eircode and said it'd be with me in the next day or two. Cheers for the bargain OP :pac:
    Exactly the same experience for me! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Picked up mine from Dundrum today. Zero queue and zero hassle. Thanks op

Advertisement