Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elverys : 80% off Ireland Football shirts (previous new balance version)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Held off for two days, caved, thanks for nothing, OP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭raheny red

meath4sam wrote: »
    Thanks ordered Tuesday morning with one4all got confirmation email but no dispatch as yet

Same, I went with the collection option.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Tdireddi

raheny red wrote: »
    Same, I went with the collection option.

Anyone know what the story is with click and collect..?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Tandey

Tdireddi wrote: »
    Anyone know what the story is with click and collect..?

I ordered an item from them on the 11th for collection. Got a confirmation email on that date. Didn’t hear anything about it till Christmas Eve when they rang me that it was just in and ready to collect.

Hope your not in a rush for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭johnire

I wonder what will happen with click and collect orders now? Will we have to wait until the his lockdown is over or will they be posted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Its amazing the amount of people who seem to have gone with the click and collect option in advance of a Level 5 lockdown and the uncertainty surrounding retail. Its beggars belief.

I suppose the other way of looking at that is then Elverys should not have been offering this service in the first place?
    Sam Hain wrote: »
    Its amazing the amount of people who seem to have gone with the click and collect option in advance of a Level 5 lockdown and the uncertainty surrounding retail. Its beggars belief.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    click and collect is still allowed lol
    They also offered to deliver free so no issues to be amazed about

Elverys seem uncertain about this based on your own correspondence. So you know what you can do with your LOL.

How many is that from your imagination?

Lots of stores ran very efficient and safe click and collect systems during previous lockdowns which I’m sure beggars your belief lol.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,265 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Argos retained a click and collect service all through the previous lockdown.

• Advertisement

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Argos retained a click and collect service all through the previous lockdown.

I would argue that that's not particularly relevant as most of their click & collect items are not eligible for home delivery.

Tandey wrote: »
    How many is that from your imagination?

Lots of stores ran very efficient and safe click and collect systems during previous lockdowns which I’m sure beggars your belief lol.

You're not really listing them out, someone suggested Argos, who don't even do deliveries on most items. Click and collect during lockdown is a terrible idea, to staff stores just for click and collect would surely not be viable for most outlets. And people should be limiting their movements anyhow.

You're not really listing them out, someone suggested Argos, who don't even do deliveries on most items. Click and collect during lockdown is a terrible idea, to staff stores just for click and collect would surely not be viable for most outlets. And people should be limiting their movements anyhow.

Yes as I thought it would, I see it beggars your belief lol.

I do apologies for not listing them out your majesty. This guy haha

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

Check ur accounts, they took €75 from me for one jersey! Email confirmation says 14.99!!

Yes as I thought it would, I see it beggars your belief lol.

I do apologies for not listing them out your majesty. This guy haha

Why bother posting the same tiresome nonsense, what a dose.

dueaug wrote: »
    Check ur accounts, they took €75 from me for one jersey! Email confirmation says 14.99!!

If one didn't laugh they would cry.

Why bother posting the same tiresome nonsense, what a dose.

I have posted a helpful message this morning unlike your angry, hateful ramblings.

You have a dose? Have you booked in for a Covid test?

I suggest you do and stay away from click and collect, appreciate it. Just trying to help as the location of your head currently is obvious.

I have posted a helpful message this morning unlike your angry, hateful ramblings.

You have a dose? Have you booked in for a Covid test?

I suggest you do and stay away from click and collect, appreciate it.

Hilairious retort. Don't stop trying. I asked you to prove what you were saying and you resorted to some poor attempt at a cover up with verbal dross like "this guy haha" "your majesty" etc.
    Anyhow, back to the bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Just got a notification from on Post that my click and collect order will be delivered in 2-3 working days.
    I clicked the link and chose the option to have the order delivered to my local on Post parcel lockers. Win win. Thanks again OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

That’s dead handy, does it cost any extra to use the locker ?

I wasn't charged anything. Never used these lockers before but I'm sure there's no payment option on them. The original address was the store so I'm sure there should be no charge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Paid 70 quid for 3 soccer 1 kids soccer and 1 rugby jersey delivered so I'm happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭paska

I got the 60 back on Revoult a few days after

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭tc20

thanks OP,
    ordered an away jersey for my daughter, arrived this morning - she's happy out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,708 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Click and collect sorted out today, super job with the shirt and a pair of trainers €150 down to €70

which trainers?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭drogon.

Click and collect sorted out today, super job with the shirt and a pair of trainers €150 down to €70

Did you have to contact them to get the click and collect order delivered straight to the house or is that being done by default ?

Got an email saying mine is being shipped to the shop, but in the same email says the shop is closed every day at the bottom

They'll post your order to you from the shop if you ask them. Just wait until they contact you from the shop. I found them to be very obliging.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

the manager of the shop rang me to say the order was in and he would send it to me if i couldnt get in to collect

Wasn't offered the delivery but can collect any day from 9-2 in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

Got an email to say sorry about overcharge and they would refund the money, missed call from shop in Fonthill to say I can collect any day between 11-3. Thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

Anyone know the click and collect opening hours for the Blanchardstown store?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭drogon.

online customer services will sort it out for you if you prefer a delivery, the company seem very obliging tbh

Sounds like you bought stuff over €60, so you would have been offered free delivery regardless

Advertisement