Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭BowWow

SQLDBA wrote: »
    Anyone who has received a prize via the post did ye get an email to say it was dispatched ?

No dispatch email - prize just arrived today...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

No dispatch email - prize just arrived today too

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Is this finished?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    Is this finished?
    Yes it seems to be finished

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Spn744

Still have a €10 Uber eats voucher code if anyone wants to swap or id even sell for €5!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,359 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

3 week promotion was pretty grim when it was only 1 entry per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Its over...fair play whoever got good items ! Not sure if anyone won a car tho lol

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Space Dog

Two of those useless travel vouchers and €2 free credit. Thanks Vodafone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

For anybody wondering how the "credits" will arrive - I won €2 last week and today it just appeared on my app in its own "Bonus Credit" window. Just for kicks I sent a text to someone abroad and sure enough the cost 23c was deducted from the bonus credit rather than my main credit. Can't see a lot of use for it. I have another €10 in transit somewhere.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Airpods arrived today without warning. Can't complain about that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭inel

Were the prizes delivered by Anpost? Or other courier?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭fman

Anpost for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Darksoul

Received my mobile phone from an post about a hour ago. Delighted.

inel wrote: »
    Were the prizes delivered by Anpost? Or other courier?
    An Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Meath08

I have two Vodafone numbers and managed to win a phone on each. Couldn’t believe when the postman brought both today as I was sure there must be a catch somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bluestrattos

Darksoul wrote: »
    Received my mobile phone from an post about a hour ago. Delighted.

Same here. Got my phone delivered by An Post. Nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Got a Dunnes gift card in the post, just the card itself no compliment slip or anything and looks like the address was written by a 6 year old :) :-) happy days :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SQLDBA

Phone arrived today! Good competition overall and seems to be well executed based on people getting their prizes before Christmas.

I won 2 travel vouchers ◔_◔ and a Galaxy A21
    Wife won a 2020 Chromecast and €10 credit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Phone arrived today! Good competition overall and seems to be well executed based on people getting their prizes before Christmas.

I won 2 travel vouchers ◔_◔ and a Galaxy A21
    Wife won a 2020 Chromecast and €10 credit

Are ye on expensive plans or with Vodafone long?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SQLDBA

DopeTech wrote: »

PAYG - both of us with them for the last 15 years. Think it was good timing as when the phone and Chromecast was won it was when everyone else was posting they were winning the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Meath08

DopeTech wrote: »

PAYG on both my phones, one of which is topped up with the bare minimum just to keep the number active. Both long terms numbers with Vodafone.

Meath08 wrote: »
    PAYG on both my phones, one of which is topped up with the bare minimum just to keep the number active. Both long terms numbers with Vodafone.
    Likewise for me.

PAYG - both of us with them for the last 15 years. Think it was good timing as when the phone and Chromecast was won it was when everyone else was posting they were winning the same.
    Exactly this! I happened to be up later than usual, caught sight of the string of posts on this thread of folk winning good prizes, played my PAYG account and won the AirPods and then played the other two PAYG accounts in this house and won the same thing each time!

Congrats to all the winners !! Some good prizes there !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sibyjohn

Guys I won a I phone and my friend won a Samsung s20 by Vodafone. its real not a scam.

Hi there,

Congratulations! You have won a Apple iPhone 12 128GB, courtesy of Vodafone #FantasticFreebies.

Please ensure all your details including address and eircode are up to date in the MyVodafone app as we arrange to send you your prize within 2-10 business days.

Don’t forget to share a photo of you enjoying your prize on social media with #FantasticFreebies and tag @VodafoneIreland.

Enjoy!
    Vodafone

Full terms & conditions

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Congratulations,first person i have heard winning something on Vodafone freebies, nice phone.

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Congratulations,first person i have heard winning something on Vodafone freebies, nice phone.
    Have you read the rest of this thread..?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Quackster wrote: »
    Have you read the rest of this thread..?! :D

no,just jumped in here:)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Bodjhrjekekr

I just tried entering now and clicked it and it just said they will email me if I won something - was it different before? The prize used to just appear in the app?

• Advertisement

I just tried entering now and clicked it and it just said they will email me if I won something - was it different before? The prize used to just appear in the app?

Ur entry for draw versus winning straight away !

Advertisement