Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favorite Wrestling Tag Team Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Does the Harris brothers include their run as The Blu Brothers , Eli and Jacob Blu with Uncle Zebikiah were just revelations and really added dimensions to an earlier used Bezerker character. DOA v Low Boricuas has to go down in history as the Top 20 faction v faction gang wars in late 90's history.

Edge as a tag team guy won the title with the ole Hulkster, but if he getting lumped with Christian here im going with E & C for the five second pose alone

• Registered Users Posts: 39,556 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Edge & Christan even though I did absolutely hate Christan

Christian ? Why ? He's great.

I liked Christian as a tag-team wrestler but couldn't abide him as a singles one. Had even less time for him in the main event scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Harris Twins don't even get a slap in. Interested in the comments for this next one.
    T & A

trish-stratus-t-and-a-with-test-and-albert.png?fit=708%2C529&ssl=1&w=640

VS

Two Dudes With Attitudes

hbkdiesel.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

The Harris what now? Edge and his lesser talented brother for me.

• Advertisement

Sirsok wrote: »
    Does the Harris brothers include their run as The Blu Brothers , Eli and Jacob Blu with Uncle Zebikiah were just revelations and really added dimensions to an earlier used Bezerker character. DOA v Low Boricuas has to go down in history as the Top 20 faction v faction gang wars in late 90's history.

Edge as a tag team guy won the title with the ole Hulkster, but if he getting lumped with Christian here im going with E & C for the five second pose alone

You're very close to a ban.

(not really, it's gas:pac:)

Trish & Stratus as Two Dudes With Attitude aren't a real tag-team.

Seriously, T&A for Trish Stratus alone!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Test and Albert.

Mainly for Trish tbh.

T and A and trish because as good as hbk and diesel were great as singles they weren't a great tag team.

Edit: was trish involved in a ronseal ad ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

T & A mainly because of Trish

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Edit: was trish involved in a ronseal ad ?

Believe she was fond of the mahogany alright......

Omackeral wrote: »
    You're very close to a ban.

(not really, it's gas:pac:)

Your picking the worst tag team partners for each respective person.

I've all ready aired my grievances about who Michaels ultimate partner is ....Cena obviously I mean how can you not see his talent.

Albert had a great partnership with Brodus Clay tons of Funk like! Shout of to his run in XFactor I mean they had an unreal uncle cracker theme song. And who can forget his short lived but memorable run with the big show.

Alex Shelly is is obviously Nash's greatest tandem....paparazzi productions all the way....and also by default shelly greatest partner...fcuk Sabin and Kusida

Test - well ya can't think about a tag team partner for Scott Steiner with out thinking of his greatest allie Test.....

Sorry I'm sipping away on cans after a long week watching raw after mania 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,296 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

I’m for bed now so can I pre register votes for Well Dunn, Can Am connection, strike force and techno team 2000. All brilliant with the notable exceptions of the first and last on my list.

Did not expect 5-0 there! Trish sure was talented. Two former tag team champions do battle now.

The Colossal Connection

faebe30ce2a704d9d71de9d92fb1f7b2.jpg

VS

The Hardy Boyz

d622906881b7d4be5a76b549ed8b2946.jpeg?v=1583907147

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

T and A, was always a small fan of Albert, Test and Trish. Not interested in Nash at all

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Hardys were one of the best tag teams of all time, great look and moves

• Registered Users Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I'm going to go for the hardy boys because they were the era I'd watched growing I also loved a TLC match

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hardyz.

Likely quarter finalists minimally dependent on the draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,211 ✭✭✭sonic85

The Hardy Boyz. They have to be right up there with the best. Love their look and ring work- especially Jeff. The Swanton is a thing of beauty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Has to be Andre and Haku. Two of the toughest guys ever.

The Hardy Boyz as they're a proper tag-team.

Has to be Andre and Haku. Two of the toughest guys ever.

The even Hardier Boyz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

Hardy Boyz

Saturday mornings on sky one weren't complete without the Hardys doing floppy ****

Go!
    The Fabulous Rougeaus

c2e0ce3986bf7d7b-600x338.jpg

VS

The Outsiders

Scott-Hall-Kevin-Nash-Outsiders-645x370.jpg

Hardy boys....all though Hardy and MVP is a daycent shout

I think you are doing this on purpose...the quintessential Jacques Rogeau team is The Quecbecers with PCO.

But outsiders all the way

Outsiders, Razor!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,211 ✭✭✭sonic85

I'm gonna go with the Rougeaus here - thought they were a great team. Really liked the Quebecers too!

• Advertisement

outsiders because Jaques was meant to be difficult to work with. You didn't say the reasons has to be good so it isn't.

Advertisement