Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gerry Cinnamon 3arena 2nd Nov

• 17-06-2019 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

If it's anything like the Olympia it be mental, the coral supporting aswell brilliant live band. On sale Friday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Love this guy...
    He should rock the 3 arena
    How much are the tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

cavan4sam wrote: »
    Love this guy...
    He should rock the 3 arena
    How much are the tickets

29 so 35, cost nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭oLoonatic

Raging I missed his last gig, I wont miss this!

Is it likely to sell out ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,045 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I would image so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Got 2 x Standing and 2 x Seating . I only need the 2 standing so 2 seated in Section B Row 28 for sale at Face Value Euro 90.50..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Paddy2012

FitzShane wrote: »
    I would image so.

I don't mean to begrudge him his success but how has he become so popular in Ireland to sell out the 3 arena? He doesn't seem to get much radio play or sell many albums.

Paddy2012 wrote: »
    I don't mean to begrudge him his success but how has he become so popular in Ireland to sell out the 3 arena? He doesn't seem to get much radio play or sell many albums.

People go to a live show to be entertained , He's a showman , Radio Play etc does not show this , Have a look on youtube his shows are electric , Keep an eye out from him at Glastonbury (Live on BBC) and watch him rock the place.

Paddy2012 wrote: »

He's a real indie act. Didn't sign a record deal til around the last year (as far as I know - open to correction on their but defo had no record team up until then anyways)

He sold out 2 nights in the Olympia recently, as part of a sold out UK tour. He is supporting Liam Gallagher this weekend also.

Maybe it's more a UK thing? He has been a festival mainstay for a couple there and a real act you have to be in the know for. He was supporting the Courteneers on tour and have heard stories of people buying tickets for them gigs just so they could see him perform beforehand. Seems to be one of those artists that is just full of energy on stage and a real 'if you know, you know' type of acts. Underground word of mouth if you want to put it that way.

TimHorton wrote: »
    People go to a live show to be entertained , He's a showman , Radio Play etc does not show this , Have a look on youtube his shows are electric , Keep an eye out from him at Glastonbury (Live on BBC) and watch him rock the place.

The TRSNMT show last summer seems to be his breakout show to me. A Scottish act in Scotland, but it's mad to see how everyone knows every word to his songs and the crowds that gather for a relative unknown.

• Advertisement

Folks where are the €40 tickets for it says GA2 but not sure if its seated or standing ? Either way I'm not bothered cos it'll be a super show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

cavan4sam wrote: »
    Folks where are the €40 tickets for it says GA2 but not sure if its seated or standing ? Either way I'm not bothered cos it'll be a super show

GA2 is standing.
    GA = general admission and they put numbers on them to avoid over selling the area.

Belfast gig is sold out, few tickets remaining for 3arena.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

3 arena sold out now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭swarmberg

Got my tickets in the post for the 3 arena gig already.

swarmberg wrote:
    Got my tickets in the post for the 3 arena gig already.

Me too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Burty330

Mucksavage music :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,641 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Why is this gig in November, why not in the summer sometime.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Why is this gig in November, why not in the summer sometime.
    3Arena is an Indoor Arena !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

If anyone has or sees tickets for this for sale please contact me!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

I'm desperate for two tickets for this also.
    Would the touts be selling them outside?
    What kind of money if so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

I'm desperate for two tickets for this also.
    Would the touts be selling them outside?
    What kind of money if so?

I'm desperate myself, but please don't fund touts.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭mikekerry

try toutless you will more often than not get a ticket on there if you set the post up correctly and get notifications into our email when tickets are put up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Long shot but if anyone happens to be selling two tickets for this between now and the gig contact me by PM please.

https://twitter.com/GerryCinnamon/status/1181162707791339522

Some extra tickets going on sale tonight for his tour, but not sure if Dublin will have extra. It doesn't say which venues.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭DryCleanOnly

FitzShane wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/GerryCinnamon/status/1181162707791339522

Some extra tickets going on sale tonight for his tour, but not sure if Dublin will have extra. It doesn't say which venues.

Get 3 tickets for Dublin

Cheers

Get 3 tickets for Dublin

Cheers

Ye beauty got two standing seen him in the olympia utter madness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Got timed out message twice when I thought I’d bagged two Tix :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Ended up going to viagogo in the end for a birthday present, hate having to overpay but the tickets are like golddust!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭mikekerry

you are taking a chance there viagogo are as dodgy as hell have you seen the reviews.

https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.viagogo.co.uk

Isn't the original buyer supposed go in with you as required by Ticketmaster?

mikekerry wrote: »
    you are taking a chance there viagogo are as dodgy as hell have you seen the reviews.

Reading those reviews which are from all the world, most of them are about paying double or treble face value.
    There's only a couple about tickets being cancelled or fake and not getting in with original purchased tickets.
    I thought they refunded people when they don't get in but reading a couple of the reviews, it looks like they don't.
    Also thought they don't pay sellers until days after the event so if this is the case, why didn't people get refunded when their tickets didn't work.
    Always pay by credit card and then do a chargeback with the credit card company if the tickets don't work.
    Credit card company have to refund you and they will then do the chasing to get the money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jasondunne1988

Have 2 seated tickets looking to swap for 2 standing tickets, will pay cash plus my 2 seated tickets

Cheers

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

hots wrote: »
    Ended up going to viagogo in the end for a birthday present, hate having to overpay but the tickets are like golddust!

OOC what did you pay for them all in?

All Viagogo does is to supply a means for people to sell tickets.
    They don't supply the tickets and take a commission for themselves off
    sellers and buyers.
    If tickets don't work, it's the sellers fault and people should be taking it out on them but viagogo don't get any commission so it's in their interest to make sure the tickets work.
    It's expensive to buy tickets off them but that is because of the sellers prices
    as well as the commission.
    Have to say I bought tickets under face value for a concert off them and it was painless and very easy.

mikekerry wrote: »

I'm familiar with them alright, have bought and sold on there plenty of times, they're very buyer friendly now, sellers can get fcked over easily enough though.

• Advertisement

OOC what did you pay for them all in?

All Viagogo does is to supply a means for people to sell tickets.
    They don't supply the tickets and take a commission for themselves off
    sellers and buyers.
    If tickets don't work, it's the sellers fault and people should be taking it out on them but viagogo don't get any commission so it's in their interest to make sure the tickets work.
    It's expensive to buy tickets off them but that is because of the sellers prices
    as well as the commission.
    Have to say I bought tickets under face value for a concert off them and it was painless and very easy.

Take a guess and double it. Pretty sure it's the worst I've been rode for tickets ever but needs must. The 'booking fee' was 32 per ticket alone I think it was.

hots wrote: »
    Take a guess and double it. Pretty sure it's the worst I've been rode for tickets ever but needs must. The 'booking fee' was 32 per ticket alone I think it was.

I think the seller pays a fee as well so double jackpot for the website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Any spare single anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Got sorted there now on ticketmaster. They have a few up at €40.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Two tickets available have proof of purchase and tickets etc. Seated. 0876706896

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Anyone know stage times for this gig yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Anyone know stage times for this gig yet?

He is in Belfast tonight so we will have a better idea once thats over unless the promoter announces it. I am buzzing to see him now....Gerry, Gerry, Gerry Fcukin Go!

statto25 wrote: »
    He is in Belfast tonight so we will have a better idea once thats over unless the promoter announces it. I am buzzing to see him now....Gerry, Gerry, Gerry Fcukin Go!

Gerry onstage at 9.15 in Belfast Tonight according to this tweet https://twitter.com/BrownerGFC/status/1190334573751738369?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dublingreen

Any have a spare for tomorrow? can meet in town or near venue.

Last night looked class. Buzzing for tonight

Who's bringing the flares? :pac:

Any idea of stage times folks?

Any idea of stage times folks?

Yea can’t find anything online only the Belfast ones that a poster here put up

Presume it’ll b similar

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Yea can’t find anything online only the Belfast ones that a poster here put up

Presume it’ll b similar

I'm gonna head out shortly. Want to see the coral but kinda miffed I missed DJT

I'm gonna head out shortly. Want to see the coral but kinda miffed I missed DJT

Same as. Couldn’t get out early enough to see DJT. Will def make the coral tho. Enjoy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement