Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry Cinnamon 3arena 2nd Nov

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Isn't the original buyer supposed go in with you as required by Ticketmaster?

mikekerry wrote: »
    you are taking a chance there viagogo are as dodgy as hell have you seen the reviews.

https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.viagogo.co.uk

Reading those reviews which are from all the world, most of them are about paying double or treble face value.
    There's only a couple about tickets being cancelled or fake and not getting in with original purchased tickets.
    I thought they refunded people when they don't get in but reading a couple of the reviews, it looks like they don't.
    Also thought they don't pay sellers until days after the event so if this is the case, why didn't people get refunded when their tickets didn't work.
    Always pay by credit card and then do a chargeback with the credit card company if the tickets don't work.
    Credit card company have to refund you and they will then do the chasing to get the money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jasondunne1988

Have 2 seated tickets looking to swap for 2 standing tickets, will pay cash plus my 2 seated tickets

Cheers

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

hots wrote: »
    Ended up going to viagogo in the end for a birthday present, hate having to overpay but the tickets are like golddust!

OOC what did you pay for them all in?

All Viagogo does is to supply a means for people to sell tickets.
    They don't supply the tickets and take a commission for themselves off
    sellers and buyers.
    If tickets don't work, it's the sellers fault and people should be taking it out on them but viagogo don't get any commission so it's in their interest to make sure the tickets work.
    It's expensive to buy tickets off them but that is because of the sellers prices
    as well as the commission.
    Have to say I bought tickets under face value for a concert off them and it was painless and very easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

you are taking a chance there viagogo are as dodgy as hell have you seen the reviews.

https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.viagogo.co.uk

I'm familiar with them alright, have bought and sold on there plenty of times, they're very buyer friendly now, sellers can get fcked over easily enough though.

• Advertisement

OOC what did you pay for them all in?

All Viagogo does is to supply a means for people to sell tickets.
    They don't supply the tickets and take a commission for themselves off
    sellers and buyers.
    If tickets don't work, it's the sellers fault and people should be taking it out on them but viagogo don't get any commission so it's in their interest to make sure the tickets work.
    It's expensive to buy tickets off them but that is because of the sellers prices
    as well as the commission.
    Have to say I bought tickets under face value for a concert off them and it was painless and very easy.

Take a guess and double it. Pretty sure it's the worst I've been rode for tickets ever but needs must. The 'booking fee' was 32 per ticket alone I think it was.

hots wrote: »
    Take a guess and double it. Pretty sure it's the worst I've been rode for tickets ever but needs must. The 'booking fee' was 32 per ticket alone I think it was.

I think the seller pays a fee as well so double jackpot for the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Any spare single anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Got sorted there now on ticketmaster. They have a few up at €40.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Two tickets available have proof of purchase and tickets etc. Seated. 0876706896

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Anyone know stage times for this gig yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭statto25

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Anyone know stage times for this gig yet?

He is in Belfast tonight so we will have a better idea once thats over unless the promoter announces it. I am buzzing to see him now....Gerry, Gerry, Gerry Fcukin Go!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

statto25 wrote: »
    He is in Belfast tonight so we will have a better idea once thats over unless the promoter announces it. I am buzzing to see him now....Gerry, Gerry, Gerry Fcukin Go!

Gerry onstage at 9.15 in Belfast Tonight according to this tweet https://twitter.com/BrownerGFC/status/1190334573751738369?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dublingreen

Any have a spare for tomorrow? can meet in town or near venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Last night looked class. Buzzing for tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 15,169 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Who's bringing the flares? :pac:

Any idea of stage times folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Any idea of stage times folks?

Yea can’t find anything online only the Belfast ones that a poster here put up

Presume it’ll b similar

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Yea can’t find anything online only the Belfast ones that a poster here put up

Presume it’ll b similar

I'm gonna head out shortly. Want to see the coral but kinda miffed I missed DJT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

I'm gonna head out shortly. Want to see the coral but kinda miffed I missed DJT

Same as. Couldn’t get out early enough to see DJT. Will def make the coral tho. Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,169 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Where is the ticket office in the 3arena?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

FitzShane wrote: »
    Where is the ticket office in the 3arena?

near entrance 1

Jaysus lads, some entertainer

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭mikekerry

How was gig?

How was gig?

He was excellent. The crowd sang from Lullaby to Discoland. He made a messup with Sun Queen and restarted it but said he couldn't play it in the end and no one batted an eyelid. It was great to go to a gig and have everyone standing and singing every word

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

He was excellent. The crowd sang from Lullaby to Discoland. He made a messup with Sun Queen and restarted it but said he couldn't play it in the end and no one batted an eyelid. It was great to go to a gig and have everyone standing and singing every word

Ditto - The place was jumping 10 mins before he came on stage and for 10 mins after he left , Everyone stood up for the entire gig , Balcony was shaking more than once...Awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Great gig the place was hopping
    The coral were very good too
    Sound could have been a bit better but as far as entertainment goes Gerry was excellent , there was a really good feel good vibe round the place even if half the place was absolutely drenched from the queue to get in !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Class of 82

Great gig. Belter is an anthem.

cavan4sam wrote: »
    Great gig the place was hopping
    The coral were very good too
    Sound could have been a bit better but as far as entertainment goes Gerry was excellent , there was a really good feel good vibe round the place even if half the place was absolutely drenched from the queue to get in !!

Thought the sound was much better for Gerry than for the coral anyway, their's was poor enough.

Excellent gig, he's absolutely perfect for seeing live, on the list to see again for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 SuperBW

Gutted I missed this. Is there any chance he could do a show here next summer?

Advertisement