Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congressmen are now asking the Navy about secret UFO wreckage.

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »

Again they saw multiple objects, one came into the forest and started moving under intelligent control through the trees. Lights and craft witnessed by airmen on base and one of lights hovered over the nuclear bunkers and fired down a ray of light or a laser. With every sighting you always get this explantation it was a meteor or something else. We have a real tape and very clear to anyone listening it was not a meteor or fireball in the sky the saw.

Supposed landing site was inside the forest. False Col Halt took a plaster casting of one of the holes made by the craft. They also picked up above unusual radiation heat signatures at the alleged landing site. Finding rabbit diggings in the forest does prove anything, rabbits obviously can be found at this location. The forester claimed this the 80s and he later admitted he did not know where the alleged craft landed, he just said they may be what they saw. Only a few of the airmen know exactly where the small triangle probe landed and left marks behind.

Lighthouse explantation again is nonsense, went over this already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Larry Warren. He claims it happened on a third night and was filmed. Col Halt said he was a liar and used the event to make money.

Who gets to decide who is credible (not just in this incident but the entire filed where there are self proclaimed experts in a subject with no hard evidence)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Col halt is the most credible of all the eyewitnesses for me. Returned to the scene, later in life.

I honestly dont know how anyone can say it was the lighthouse.

I wonder do they have a fear and dont want to believe in ufos??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

bangkok wrote: »
    I honestly dont know how anyone can say it was the lighthouse.

I wonder do they have a fear and dont want to believe in ufos??

Its there personality, they very different human beings.Skeptics even doubted a man could build an airplane and travel in the air. If human historys tells us anything Skeptics tend to always end up on wrong side of history, they still don't learn from it though. Today we just up against the 21th century Skeptic, who thinks they have all the answers. Give it time they be proven wrong about the UFO phenomenon, it may take 5, 10, 20 years but it all come out eventually something this big can't be kept dark forever.

It not fear, there just more less likely to believe things are mysterious and they don't believe in cover ups and false flags.They have more faith western style governments don't lie, cheat, and steal as well. If its Russia they have no problem believing those conspircies, afterall its the big red menance coming to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

It is not possible to deny or not believe in the existence of UFOs.

Scully: Just because I can't explain it doesn't mean I'm going to believe they're UFOs.
    Mulder: Unidentified Flying Objects.

Couldn't find the video clip. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement