Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breast lift

Options
  • 28-09-2019 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

ive decided to save up for a breast lift!!!!!! How much does it cost in ireland without implants? Are the scars very noticable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

ive decided to save up for a breast lift!!!!!! How much does it cost in ireland without implants? Are the scars very noticable?

I was looking into this too was thinking of doing the whole deal of going turkey.Think its called Mommy makeover.Have no idea where to start getting my information from.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Segotias

I'm currently on the waiting list for this. With regard to scarring, the standard scar is called an anchor scar. The cut around the nipple, straight down and around either side.

Obviously how bad it will be would depend on how you scar

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ramirodelojo

I'm still breastfeeding my baby, but I'm already considering a breast lift in the future. Of course, I'll look at the condition of the breast at the end of feeding, but I'm worried that it won't be in the best condition. By the way, now I use a Breast Pump Rental. If you are a breastfeeding mother, then I highly recommend renting this device, since it makes no sense to buy an expensive device for such a short time.

Advertisement