Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - November 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

thetonynator, what was your record low for last winter?
    Also I guess locations in v or u shaped valleys could be classed as frost hollows?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

still no sign of my first sub zero.
    min last night 1.0c. at the moment 1.4c

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭alfa beta

a balmy 3.6C down here on the waterford coast - dunno what country beasterly and thetonynator live in....

wind nw 5.5 km/h
    pressure 1027.7 steady

min last night here was 2C - think it may be similar tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

5.1C here :confused:

Must be influenced by the Atlantic tonight, it was -0.5C at this stage last night

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Heavy frost, Clear Skies, Temp -1.1c which is the overnight low.

Live Webcam and Data @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭John mac

heavy fog , although there are breaks in it allowing for fleeting glimpses of the sun.
    Cold (3 C ) with a stiff south easterly breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Low cloud in Castlebar with the sun trying to break through.Light SE breeze.(Thick FOG at Knock airport this morning resulted in 2 flights being diverted to Dublin/Shannon).

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭jdee99

Temp 7.7C
    Pres 1023.8 hPa falling slowly
    Wind 14KMH SSE
    Rain 0.0
    Humd 92%

A cold and foggy start to the day but brightening up nicely here in Ballyhaunis

Low of 0.2C last night. Frost still around in sheltered spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭NIALL D

6.5 degrees here at the min

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭talkabout

Wind 6.1 km/h SE. Barometer 1019.1 hPa, Falling slowly. Temperature 6.9 °C. Rain today 0.0 mm. Humidity 89%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Pangea wrote: »
    thetonynator, what was your record low for last winter?
    Also I guess locations in v or u shaped valleys could be classed as frost hollows?

My thermometer doesnt record, but mt juliet up the road had -16.6 or something.

It was -6.3 here this morning at 7.50!!! Couldn't believe it, thought -4 was the lowest it would get to. It's 8C now though.

BEASTERLY wrote: »
    Just hit -3.0 now, yea id say itll get to -4 but not much lower. Bit boring compared to the -14.4 of last year!:cool:

I see your low was -3.4 was at 7.30 this morning, exactly the same as here and now we have the same temps again. tonynator... please get out of my garden:pac:

Love the new wallpaper you have . . .

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Become noticeably milder in the last few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

It was -6.3 here this morning at 7.50!!! Couldn't believe it, thought -4 was the lowest it would get to. It's 8C now though.

Feck! It was only -5.1 here, I feel like my frost hollow so inadequate :(

Wow -6.
    Whats the make of the fridge you and beasterly use to hold the thermometer in by the way?

Wow -6.
    Whats the make of the fridge you and beasterly use to hold the thermometer in by the way?

Well I can upload a screenshot tomorrow from 7.30 this mornin if you're looking for proof?

Feck! It was only -5.1 here, I feel like my frost hollow so inadequate :(

It was -5.7 when i woke up, but dropped a bit more before 8am.

And Pangea, it's a bosch fridge with extra cold ice box . . .:cool:

:pac:

And Pangea, it's a bosch fridge with extra cold ice box . . .:cool:

:pac:

I knew it :pac:
    Well I can upload a screenshot tomorrow from 7.30 this mornin if you're looking for proof?

Im busting your chops Beasterly, I dont doubt you. ;)

Its a Foggy day here at Knock airport with visibility of 900mtrs in heavy drizzle in a light SE breeze.Temp/Dew point 9 degrees.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Damp, Temp 11.7c

Data from www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Damp, Temp 11.7c

Data from www.waterfordcityweather.com

Raining steadily now :mad:
    Not really forecast and nothing showing on radar :(

I knew it :pac:

Im busting your chops Beasterly, I dont doubt you. ;)

Sorry, the auld sarcasm detector was offline when i read your post!:pac:

Wind 6.0 km/h E. Barometer 1006.8 hPa, Falling. Temperature 10.8 °C. Rain today 1.5 mm. Humidity 99%

Cloudy but dry, Temp 11.3c, 7.8mm of rain overnight.

Live data and webcams @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,879 ✭✭✭pauldry

As met eireann predict 11 to 13c its 13.8c here and i see 15c on Casement at 1100

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭Speak Now

pauldry wrote: »
    As met eireann predict 11 to 13c its 13.8c here and i see 15c on Casement at 1100

M.T also gave 12/13c today. DAy seems the be brightening up nicely, second band of rain seems to be breaking up as it spreads east :)
    Heavier stuff coming in later from the south??

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

its turned into a lovely summer's day here, 14.5c which was typical of many days last June and July.
    Is the radar working correctly today? I cant believe there's such bad weather just a few miles off the coast.
    www.raintoday.co.uk

Wind 5.3 km/h S. Barometer 1004.2 hPa, Rising slowly. Temperature 10.7 °C. Rain today 2.4 mm. Humidity 96%

• Advertisement

A dry bright and mild afternoon in Castlebar has turned into a nice clear night with a bright moon out.Light winds.

Advertisement