Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - November 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭talkabout

Wind 0.0 km/h ---. Barometer 1020.7 hPa, Rising very rapidly. Temperature -0.1 °C. Rain today 0.3 mm. Humidity 99%
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Only 2.7 here... says a lot about the past couple of months when this is a surprise !

Dp 1.5 though.... I love dewpoint ;)

Wind 0.2 km/h E. Barometer 1021.0 hPa, Rising. Temperature -0.4 °C. Rain today 0.3 mm. Humidity 99%

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

0.3C The frost is back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Amazing variation across the country tonight, 11C at Mace Head and 0C at Ballyhaise and Mullingar!

Just about staying above zero here, 0.4C but still dropping, still looking good for the first sub zero temp of the season. Dp at -0.6C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭alfa beta

3.8C here on Waterford Coast with a Dp of 2.7C

wind 6 km/h NNW

1022 rising slowly

(I love my new weather station!)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

2.8c and clear

www.waterfordcityweather.com

Overnight low 0.8c with a heavy frost at daybreak.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭John mac

cloudy here this morning,not too cold.

latest from met.ie (08:00) is showing 11 for belmullet and mace head -2 in mullingar and oak park..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Low of -3.2c

Dropped to -1.5 overnight, currently 1.9. First frost of the winter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fr wishy washy

White with Frost again this morning in West Wicklow lovely to look at.

Dropped to -1.3 last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

1.2°C [2.5°C] from another but ↑ rapidly now
    Barr: 1027.8 → ←
    Wind: F0 Calm gust just 6kmh
    No precipitation but damp

Wind 1.8 km/h SE. Barometer 1024.9 hPa, Falling slowly. Temperature 10.7 °C. Rain today 1.2 mm. Humidity 82%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Was -3.4 at 7.30, not sure about earlier!

Now 5.1, temps taking a while to recover!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Biglad

-1.6c this morning. Bit of a difference from 16c night time temperature last Friday night in Holland and 19 during the day, strange weather there for November!!

Bring on the winter people!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

8 deg,sunny spells,wind southerly 1-2

Wind 4.7 km/h SSW. Barometer 1024.9 hPa, Falling slowly. Temperature 12.4 °C. Rain today 1.5 mm. Humidity 76%

Lovely day, very mild

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭jdee99

Temp 11.6
    Pres 1026.1 hPa steady
    Wind 11KMH SSW
    Rain 0.0
    Humd 75%

A pleasant day here in Ballyhaunis

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A bright day in Castlebar with some cloud about.Light Southerly.11 Degrees.1025.

• Advertisement

Wind 0.1 km/h WNW. Barometer 1024.9 hPa, Rising slowly. Temperature 8.4 °C. Rain today 0.0 mm. Humidity 89%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

-1.1c already! Calm, clear skies etc(stating the obvious:pac:).

Wind 1.7 km/h SW. Barometer 1025.8 hPa, Rising slowly. Temperature 7.7 °C. Rain today 0.0 mm. Humidity 92%

-0.9 at the moment. Beasterly, you must be in a frost hollow too are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Still 6.6C here, clear skies as well yet its 5C warmer than at this time last night, odd

-1.9 here

8.0C here, higher temperatures across the west coast.

-0.9 at the moment. Beasterly, you must be in a frost hollow too are you?

Yep a valley which runs for a while uphill from here into a wide depressed col area where i am. It's not just the frost, its the fog and mist patches that form around here are class on night like this as well. Currently -2.8c :). Really frosty out here now.:D

BEASTERLY wrote: »
    Yep a valley which runs for a while uphill from here into a wide depressed col area where i am. It's not just the frost, its the fog and mist patches that form around here are class on night like this as well. Currently -2.8c :). Really frosty out here now.:D

Sounds a bit like where I am, highish ground to the east, south and south west, down in a valley. Fog over the river looks cool here. meant it didnt rise above 8C here today, and was below 5 except for an hour or two in the afternoon when the fog cleared.

-2.9 here now, can't see it dropping below -4 tonight thoug, i'd say it'll level off pretty quickly.

• Advertisement

Sounds a bit like where I am, highish ground to the east, south and south west, down in a valley. Fog over the river looks cool here. meant it didnt rise above 8C here today, and was below 5 except for an hour or two in the afternoon when the fog cleared.

-2.9 here now, can't see it dropping below -4 tonight thoug, i'd say it'll level off pretty quickly.

Just hit -3.0 now, yea id say itll get to -4 but not much lower. Bit boring compared to the -14.4 of last year!:cool:

I see your low was -3.4 was at 7.30 this morning, exactly the same as here and now we have the same temps again. tonynator... please get out of my garden:pac:

Advertisement