Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your biggest Regret?

Options
13»

Comments

July 4th NY.Was drinking in Williamsburg.Ostociously drunk.Scored this amazing girl,about 20,artist.(It might have been the drink but I remember thinking that whole night I am scoring way above my league.)Anyway,I got her number,she wrote it on a beermat.The next day I was extremely hungover and went to the Laundrette.Halfway through the wash,I remembered I had left the beermat in my pocket of my jeans:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,986 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Wow, how did you pass that one up. I have regrets that are similar, and looking back it was so insanely obvious and I'm a tool for not pursuing it...but there's hardly any ambiguity over your situation!

Or do you mean in the sense that you couldn't do anything as in....he couldn't do anything? That's not so bad. :D

Nope I was all systems go physically, I just froze though. I'm surprised she hasn't slagged me relentlessly about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I got in contact with her again quite recently though so you never know....

Don't fu<k it up this time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,986 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

kowloon wrote: »
    Don't fu<k it up this time ;)

I'll try not to.

I'm not 17 anymore so I should be okay!

Advertisement