Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Her solicitors in Belfast that threatened to sue lots of people must be costly though. 6 cases before the High Court from 2019

https://www.irishlegal.com/article/krw-law-launches-defamation-proceedings-on-behalf-of-gemma-o-doherty

O DOHERTY, GEMMA 2019 7391 P O DOHERTY -V- WALL
    O DOHERTY, GEMMA 2019 7045 P O DOHERTY -V- GUERIN
    O DOHERTY, GEMMA 2019 6978 P O DOHERTY -V- MAC EINRI
    O DOHERTY, GEMMA 2019 6415 P O DOHERTY -V- O NEILL
    O DOHERTY, GEMMA 2019 5305 P O DOHERTY -V- GRIMES
    O DOHERTY, GEMMA 2019 6725 P O DOHERTY -V- THE VILLAGE T/A ORMOND QUAY PUBLISHING LIMITED & ANOR

She brought Grimes to court?

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 33,387 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Is the young wan in white the slightly mad pro-lifer wan who ran in the recent election?

No.

I think she's the completely mad pro-lifer wan who ran in the recent election.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,252 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Penn wrote: »
    No.

You’ve got to admit though, it’s a great picture. Everyone in it looks either nuts, or they are there for the craic. The only one taking it seriously is Waters, even Gems has a big grin on her face. Maybe Waters is having what alcoholics call, a moment of clarity, where he realises where he is.

There is even a cross above them and an angel in the picture. I think it’s brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

No.

I have mno idea who this person is? whats her name....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,341 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I like the #endthelockdown sign above them - you can see where the panic set in when they realised they were running out of space and had to subtly squash the letters up.

• Advertisement

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    I have mno idea who this person is? whats her name....

EOkkkmkX0AYXDeC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Although looking at the image again, it might not actually be her.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,312 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

that doesnt look like her at all

that doesnt look like her at all

Yeah I was mostly going off memory. Dark haired young girl wearing white, and similar ideologies to Gemma & Waters. Presumed it'd be her.

She is a buisy little bee....she has 21 topics on her agenda

The f**king boyus below in Kerry have no agenda apart from going to funerals and they both got voted in. She needs to reconsider her approach, more funerals less topics

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Who the one with the new handbag and wants to show the World?

Could that be the Judge :confused:

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭SnazzyPig

Why do all the men look like they've been dressed by charity shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,367 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

For a nice summer day in Dublin not sure about the attire? the whole country is in shorts and they are wearing hats

I don't think she should have got out her shorts!
    EXVgb3dUYAIkTH-?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 12,622 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Dwindling numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭d-don

Any update on the outcome or is it put back again ��

SnazzyPig wrote: »
    Why do all the men look like they've been dressed by charity shops?

That's some insult to a charity shop!! :eek:

Plus I think in this day and age we should respect everyone....so you should have posted

SnazzyPig wrote: »
    Why do all the men & women look like they've been dressed by charity shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭Odhinn

EOkkkmkX0AYXDeC?format=jpg&name=900x900

"Family values"

*shudder

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

What is a 'non supporter of the climate action hoax'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭Odhinn

jamule wrote: »

A bit of an eejit.

jamule wrote: »

An attempt to catch as many low hanging fruit?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Hopefully the day she loses the case she walks out and gets arrested for previous breeches of the legislation.

• Advertisement

DubInMeath wrote: »
    An attempt to catch as many low hanging fruit?

Not to mention she planned to end media bias, while also starting a purposely-biased conservative media. And protecting free speech while demanding Catholic values are respected.

Anyway, I think I read it might be a week or two before we get results on Gemma/John's case. Any confirmation on this?

Not to mention she planned to end media bias, while also starting a purposely-biased conservative media. And protecting free speech while demanding Catholic values are respected.

Anyway, I think I read it might be a week or two before we get results on Gemma/John's case. Any confirmation on this?

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/court-reserves-decision-in-gemma-odoherty-and-john-waters-challenge-against-covid-19-laws-998037.html

"The Judge, who did not say when the court would be able to deliver its decision, said he would give the matter his "complete priority".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

The lad pictured outside the four courts waving the Constitution in one hand and a viking shield in the other is an old neighbour of a friend of mine. Hasn't worked in decades and has been on the scratcher most of his life so it's not as if he wants the lockdown lifted so he can get back to work.

Had to watch Gemma live on her page , Jesus Mary and Josephine . She said where her funding is coming from and hopefully runs out fast . Was like listening to a up an coming dictator

• Registered Users Posts: 7,511 ✭✭✭Penfailed

d-don wrote: »
    Had to watch Gemma live on her page , Jesus Mary and Josephine . She said where her funding is coming from and hopefully runs out fast . Was like listening to a up an coming dictator

So...where is her funding coming from?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »

From watching her post it’s from suing her ex employer the newspaper and also private donations from her site

• Registered Users Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭threeball

d-don wrote: »
    From watching her post it’s from suing her ex employer the newspaper and also private donations from her site

The geebag will be relying on the state for handouts in a few years. The irony will be lost on her

• Registered Users Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

AlekSmart wrote: »
    Could that be the Judge :confused:

What judge?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,252 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

dan1895 wrote: »
    The lad pictured outside the four courts waving the Constitution in one hand and a viking shield in the other is an old neighbour of a friend of mine. Hasn't worked in decades and has been on the scratcher most of his life so it's not as if he wants the lockdown lifted so he can get back to work.

Gemma cures the lame. The Messiah has returned, but did He have to come back as a blond ejit from Renelsgh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Drifter50

Penfailed wrote: »

There has to be funding here from somewhere

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement