Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lance 2013

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Watched both of them, he is and always will be a cvnt. You can be damn sure this is all a carefully thought out plan by Lance and his people.
    I thought Oprah done reasonably well interviewing him, something i was not expecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

Thing that kills me is he is still lying. The chances of his blood values occuring naturally in 2009 and 2010 was 1 in a million and he denies it on operah . Disappointed she did not push him on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Izoard

Very interesting to see the immediate reaction of the main stream US press on this.
    I've been in the US for the past 10 days and pretty much every newspaper and TV station have been putting him through the mincer - and most of these were previously his biggest cheer leaders.

Rick Reilly @ ESPN probably the most pi$$ed off, right about now...

Advertisement