Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,233 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

yammycat wrote: »
    nope, some things cannot be planned for, like the actor playing the father laughing and joking while he didn't know he was being filmed

as before, some things slip, if you plant obvious things pointing to a false flag operation like the things in the dark knight rises (oh such a coincidence there was a massacre at the opening plus sandy hook references in the film) people will say oh ho tin foil hats, also you don't need a whole production company for those hints to the massacre, probably one or two at most
    Or, they offer no evidence at all, and people with say oh ho tin foil hats even more.

You are using it as evidence for the conspiracy. You are saying that it makes the conspiracy more obvious.
    But you are also then saying it doesn't make sense.

Is it possible that it is just a coincidence and that people who were going to cry conspiracy at everything are looking for predictions after the fact?

And if they didn't need the entire production company, as they would as those maps where produced for the viral marketing campaign as well as by the props department, how was it inserted? And by who?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

It's also possible that the shooter saw the reference in the movie and then decided to attack the Sandy Hook school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I had my doubts about this whole shooting episode from day one, It resembles all the hallmarks of another false flag setup set up Just like its predecessor at the Aurora. Like the Aurora incident this case is also full of so many inconsistencies and holes it too resembles another piece of Swiss Cheese. :)

mh3y35.jpg

What really got me boiling on this case is when heard an interview from a CT police spokesman threatening to hunt down and prosecute Independent Journalist on social media for coming out with stories other than official lies police reports. This is not at all surprising.... as they don't want the truth coming out!!!

This is quite interesting.

1) As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.

2) As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count.)

3) As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent "actor" (Robbie Parker).

4) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan–who officials say is very cooperative–claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?

5) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?

6) The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns–a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?

7) According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?

8 ) Joanne Didonato, the principal’s secretary, called in sick on Friday–something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. “Of all days,” she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.

9) The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children(according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.

10) Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?

11) What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?

12) What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, “It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?

13) What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?

14) The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her “autistic” son access to both guns and ammo?

15) Why were parents told on Friday that “if you haven’t been reunited with your child by now it’s already over”? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, “Okay, the show’s over, let’s go home now”?

16) Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn’t they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?17) According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children–difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?

18 ) A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?

19) Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?

20) When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?

21) Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?

22) Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?

23) Why won’t police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?

24) Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?

25) Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that “they’re coming at me through this wood,” followed by a fellow officer saying, “This is it”?

26) One officer in the school said, “We’ve got one suspect down.” Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody(on the ground and cuffed), not dead.

27) Why didn’t Adam’s uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?

28 ) Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), “[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school”?

29) Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such “protection” or not?

30) Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it’s for their own benefit?

31) Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza’s brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?

32) Since the alleged shooter’s father is VP of GE Capital, and (like “Batman shooter” James Holmes’s father) was scheduled to testify at the Senate Hearings on the LIBOR scandal, is there a LIBOR connection to this event?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/17/questions-about-the-connecticut-school-shooting/#.UNAFO_9hLDY.email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Well, I guess there's one way to deal with the harsh reality that the world is a nasty, brutal place.

Invent a fantasy about false flags because blaming this event, like the aurora one, on shadowy boogymen is apparently a damn sight easier then dealing with the reality that terrible shit happens.

You're welcome to your security blanket, but don't expect it to be treated as anything more than that.

Juicee wrote: »
    How so?

Sandy hook has been a location in Gotham since about 2008.
    It first is mentioned in the animated Gotham Knight animated series, which is set between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. You can see it here, it's the southern most island.

So, unless this reference was of an event four years in the making, I think we can safely call bullshit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Saying it has a connection to batman reminds me of another attack.

Weren't the Twin Towers attacked because it was included in 'Friends' in so many 'city panning' shots of NY?

...could've sworn.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

I had my doubts about this whole shooting episode from day one

Yet like clockwork here you are. In a short while you'll most likely proclaim you are convinced as the list of oddities and false correlations from like-minded brethren increases.

The anti-christ (Obama) who apparently has unlimited powers to kill people and take over countries on a whim, who controls the mainstream media, who is in collusion with the Republicans as they are one in the same - has to orchestrate these incredibly complex, bond villian-esque master plans..

..just to get an anti-armalite bill passed, that Clinton (which anti-Christ was he? are they like Popes?) passed during his term..

and all the while leaving subtle clues in Batman films and 30 year old comic books.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

There's a lot of fantasy here RTDH.
    1) As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.

2) As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children.
    So you're either saying that no children have died, or that the children have been abducted, and other children killed in their place to provide bodies?
    4) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan–who officials say is very cooperative–claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
    Well he's his brother. Ryan could very conceivably have left some old IDs at his mother's home before he moved to New York. Why Adam brought it with him? Who knows. When they say "not stolen", the implication is that Adam didn't take it by deception, he just took it from home.
    The word "stolen" is really a very minor semantic issue to be getting suspicious about.
    5) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?
    Assuming he was planning on killing himself, then presumably he would want to do it on his terms, when he had done what he wanted to do. Without the vest he might be intercepted and killed too early.
    7) According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
    Panic, confusion. The goal is getting the children out as quickly as possible. They're not going to be quibbling over whether the exit route is past any of the carnage. Just close their eyes and get them out.
    8 ) Joanne Didonato, the principal’s secretary, called in sick on Friday–something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. “Of all days,” she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
    "Awfully Ill"? That's a large presumption to make. I'm sure most of us have called in sick on days that we're not well enough to work, but would be well enough to get down there if a tragedy like this occurred. Most people who call in sick aren't comatose and dying in bed.
    10) Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?

11) What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
    Media frenzy. The first 4 hours of any incidents like these are usually rife with rumour, speculation and sensational reports, 90% of it incorrect or misleading. There's no point in looking back and being suspicious - it can simply be attributed to journalists desperately trying to be first with new information and so broadcasting any old rubbish that they hear.
    14) The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her “autistic” son access to both guns and ammo?
    Perhaps she thought he was a good kid and wanted to share her love of guns with him? Why do parents let their children have alcohol? Why do farmers let their ten-year-olds drive the tractor?
    It doesn't seem even remotely odd that a gun enthusiast would share that hobby with her child.
    15) Why were parents told on Friday that “if you haven’t been reunited with your child by now it’s already over”? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, “Okay, the show’s over, let’s go home now”?
    That is an interesting one actually. At some point someone decided that it would be best to tell waiting parents that it's best to assume their child is dead.
    It may be some new crowd control technique - an unsure parent will be panicky and unable to listen to reason. But if you tell them the child is probably dead, they will quiet down and collapse with grief. Heartless, perhaps, but a room with 200 panicking adults can be dangerous.
    The dead included 20 small, squirmy children–difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?
    Ah come on now RTDH, this is stretching it, even for you. Children may be small, but they don't move that quickly. At point-blank range an indiscriminate shot into a busy classroom will hit something. Children are far less likely to survive a point-blank shot to the body than an adult, it's a size thing, the bullet does proportionally more internal damage.
    18 ) A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
    You're making an assumption that Adam wasn't toying with people, telling them to put their hands up and then shooting them anyway.
    21) Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
    "Hundreds of rounds", probably not, but easily up to 100 rounds.
    26) One officer in the school said, “We’ve got one suspect down.” Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody(on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
    "Down" in any scenario usually means dead or otherwise incapacited. "Officer down", "suspect down", means they've been wounded or killed. When they have someone pinned and cuffed, they're in custody or apprehended.
    27) Why didn’t Adam’s uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?
    Cos that was six months ago?
    28 ) Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), “[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school”?
    Well, from what I recall of being in school, "loners" weren't factually always on their own, but are typically kids with a very small group of friends who rarely communicate or make friends with other students.
    "Loner" means a child who's isolated, not necessarily one who has no friends whatsoever.
    30) Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it’s for their own benefit?
    What makes you think they're pretending? The east coast of the US is right now full of people who want nothing more than to get revenge for what has happened. For many screwed up individuals, this would include killing members of Adam's family or their friends, or simply attacking them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

I am beginning to believe that this was a drill and no one was killed or injured in making of it.

There are far too many obvious consistencies, everything from bad acting, fake crying, being threatened by the authorities not to give any story than that what comes from official police channels.

Wasn't there a drill happening on the run up to 9/11 and on the day of 7/7?

http://wellaware1.com/fairfield.htm

Bradidup wrote: »
    I am beginning to believe that this was a drill and no one was killed or injured in making of it.

There are far too many obvious consistencies, everything from bad acting, fake crying, being threatened by the authorities not to give any story than that what comes from official police channels.

Wasn't there a drill happening on the run up to 9/11 and on the day of 7/7?

http://wellaware1.com/fairfield.htm

Well then, feel free to demonstrate these "consistencies" (I think you mean inconsistencies... but it's hard to know).

I'm especially looking forward to how you justify your "bad acting" and "fake crying" accusations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭yammycat

Invent a fantasy about false flags because

invent a fantasy about wmds and kill tens of thousands of children so we can rape iraq , fact

invent a fantasy about 20 kids killed to disarm the populace , omg tinfoil hat lol, fantasy fantasy that could never happen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

I'd like (perhaps not like....but would prefer) to see some dead bodies.

Not because I'm a perverted necrophiiac. I just like evidence that other people squirm at. I've seen corpses before. I've seen badly mutilated corpses before.

In fact I've seen mutilated corpses that others wanted hidden because (in their words) they wanted respect shown for the "families of the 'fallen' "....even though the families had no problem having the remains shown.

Not because I'm a perverted necrophiiac. I just like evidence that other people squirm at. I've seen corpses before. I've seen badly mutilated corpses before.

In fact I've seen mutilated corpses that others wanted hidden because (in their words) they wanted respect shown for the "families of the 'fallen' "....even though the families had no problem having the remains shown.

You more than likely won't. see any pictures of dead bodies because there wouldn't have been any to begin with.

If you were to see any it would be just like any other staged Holywood set, the usual props, fake blood, extras, make up etc.

Here's another interesting one,

Obama, comforts a rather happy looking Parker family, all smiles, say cheese in front of the camera. :D

Notice how quick Obama got over his grief of 20 children being "killed".

article-2249148-168C7119000005DC-503_634x632.jpg
    o%2BEmilie%2BParker%2Bsisters.jpg

7705866.bin?size=640x420
    "Randy Parker, rear left, stands with his wife Karen as their son, Robbie Parker, left, the father of six-year-old Emilie who was killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, speaks at a news conference outside the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012, in Newtown, Conn."

Are these the people we can see standing around in the video supposed to be grieving family members?.

This "shooting" seems to have all the same hall marks of that other Aurora fake shootout.

r02vcy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

No, you've looked at dead bodies (that have a habit of being flown under any flag they can fly under) over the internet and think you have a higher tolerance for atrocities. You really, really don't.

Obama, comforts a rather happy looking Parker family, all smiles, say cheese in front of the camera. biggrin.png

Notice how quick Obama got over his grief of 20 children being "killed"

That's actually made me very, very mad. Do you have any understanding of grief? I mean, have you ever experienced it? You definetly do not go through crushing sadness every single second, you can feel happiness at getting support from a stranger, remembering your dead child's first footsteps, having a respected President come and pay his respects, have the moment just too much and shut it away so your mind itself doesn't shut down. There are hundreds of reasons why those people could be smiling. We always use laughter to combat sadness, or to remember a loved one, and if you really, really, can't understand that, then there is something wrong with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

yammycat wrote: »
    invent a fantasy about wmds and kill tens of thousands of children so we can rape iraq , fact

invent a fantasy about 20 kids killed to disarm the populace , omg tinfoil hat lol, fantasy fantasy that could never happen

You do realise that Iraq actually had WMD's right? They used them in the Iran/Iraq war. The CT is not that they were never there, it's what happened to them.

Sure just pop over there at night and dig up one of the graves. If there is a body, make sure to get a DNA sample that you can compare against the parent/actor.
    You more than likely won't. see any pictures of dead bodies because there wouldn't have been any to begin with.

If you were to see any it would be just like any other staged Holywood set, the usual props, fake blood, extras, make up etc.

So you won't believe there's bodies until you you see bodies and when you see bodies you won't believe their real bodies?

Obama, comforts a rather happy looking Parker family, all smiles, say cheese in front of the camera. :D

Notice how quick Obama got over his grief of 20 children being "killed".

Because he's a politician who's job it is to look like he's grieving when he needs to be and look like he's enjoying the company of kids when he needs to be? You know, like every politician there's ever been.

That's not even slightly suspicious. In fact, if you're ever stuck in a situation where people are grieving around children, it's a pretty good idea to try and act as happy as you're able for them. It's common sense.

Are these the people we can see standing around in the video supposed to be grieving family members?.
    Do you have any reason to assume they're not? Surely when orchestrating such a wildly bizarre conspiracy, the NWO could at least get the actually actors who've been playing the role of parents for many years previously, to stand in at the funerals and news conferences?

As for the grieving father, I hope none of you ever had or ever will suffer the death of a loved one in a totally meaningless way, but if you do, you'll realise that you simply won't be able to cope with the reality of it. You really will be laughing one moment and crying the next.

This is another video depicting further discrepancies and contradictions in the case.

A man who cuts up dead bodies is named Wayne CARVER?! WTF :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Juicee wrote: »

Its a bit strange alright??????????????????????????????

This is another video depicting further discrepancies and contradictions in the case.

A man who cuts up dead bodies is named Wayne CARVER?! WTF :eek:

Which are the discrepancies that he brings up in that badly edited video?

humanji wrote: »
    Which are the discrepancies that he brings up in that badly edited video?

For starters he seems to dodge every single question that has been thrown at him by the press.

Has he even been to a crime scene before?

And it couldn't be a mix of him not being authorised to reveal some of the info and still being in shock from having to deal with so many bodies of children? And again, what are the discrepancies and contradictions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

He's clearly doing his best to avoid revealing information which could be (in)sensitive or which otherwise could jeopardise the investigation. No, he's not in a courtroom setting, but I'm sure he's spoken to reporters and investigators before and has learned to avoid saying things which could be misinterpreted later on.

The video has clearly been edited so that mostly all you see is him saying, "Umm" and being silent. That doesn't mean he dodged every single question, only the ones that the person making the video decided to portray as being dodged.

The person editing the video also seems to think it's a big deal that the guy chuckles every now and then or changes his answer. It's a high-pressure situation, he's probably never dealt with anything on this scale before, and let's face it, these guys are a little bit odd anyway given the job that they do.

The problem is that if you watch any video assuming that the guy is lying, then you'll see false flags everywhere and read into things which aren't there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Im not saying this is staged but why are the parents not allowed to see the bodies of thier children? I know if it was my child I would want to see them. Some of the children were shot one or twice so the bodies cant be that bad that the parents should not see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

It's honestly pretty disgusting to see people here use such awful tragedies as the murder of children to indugle and fuel their own fantasies. Is there nothing to which such fantasists won't stoop? Children are dead, parents are viciously bereaved, yet RTTH and his fellow fantasists first thought is not of the victims, but of themselves, and how thethis latest horror can be shaped to revolve around them and their warped view of events. I always thought that conspiracy nuts were harmless, but there's actually a disturbingly selfish and narcissistic streak about them, especially those posting here who can think only of turning human horror and misery into a grand drama in which they take centre stage. It's pretty disgusting really.

m.j.w wrote: »
    Im not saying this is staged but why are the parents not allowed to see the bodies of thier children?
    Again there is simple answer to that.

There aren't any bodies. :)

Einhard wrote: »
    It's honestly pretty disgusting to see people here use such awful tragedies as the murder of children to indugle and fuel their own fantasies. Is there nothing to which such fantasists won't stoop? Children are dead, parents are viciously bereaved, yet RTTH and his fellow fantasists first thought is not of the victims, but of themselves, and how thethis latest horror can be shaped to revolve around them and their warped view of events. I always thought that conspiracy nuts were harmless, but there's actually a disturbingly selfish and narcissistic streak about them, especially those posting here who can think only of turning human horror and misery into a grand drama in which they take centre stage. It's pretty disgusting really.

Its just human nature for people to question anything, if everyone believed what they were told we would be a race of sheep. Dont see the harm in looking at things from a different point of view.

That's an incredibly complex reason, because it means the children had to be shipped off somewhere (without being seen) and disposed of, involving a hell of a lot more people. Sure this is an evil organisation that will happily kill millions for little reason, so why do the kids have to be spared?

An actually simple reason could be the state of the bodies after being shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

dear god let the world end tomorrow to stop all this drivel ...

Do you believe then that the parents are actors?

humanji wrote: »
    That's an incredibly complex reason, because it means the children had to be shipped off somewhere (without being seen) and disposed of, involving a hell of a lot more people. Sure this is an evil organisation that will happily kill millions for little reason, so why do the kids have to be spared?

An actually simple reason could be the state of the bodies after being shot.

If your child had been shot would you not want to see them, granted some could be in a bad way buy alot of them being shot once would not. I cant see how this was set up but I find it very strange that the perants arent being shown thier bodies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

are all the other kids in the school that were there that day actors as well?? for the love of fcuk mods close this thread

Advertisement