Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Machinery Photo/Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,479 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Not at all. It's not the same experience if the powerwasher doesn't give ya a slap across the face every now and then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭CloughCasey1

Reggie. wrote: »
    Not at all. It's not the same experience if the powerwasher doesn't give ya a slap across the face every now and then

Would be same effect when Mrs Doyle got the tea making machine from Fr Ted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,278 ✭✭✭frazzledhome

I keep getting a message of image too large What do I need to do. I've never had trouble putting up pics before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I keep getting a message of image too large What do I need to do. I've never had trouble putting up pics before

Get a smaller machine ;)

Uhm, try and use an image host like imgur which you don't need an account for and I'll embed it. And bugger I've got a few pages of back photos to embed for darling Reg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Check the "image quality" setting on your camera or phone. Keep size at 3 mega pixels or less for Boards. Facebook takes anything.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,349 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Any of ye kind gentlemen help me please - how much is a new cover for a Lely disc mower - six discs.
    Our one is sorta falling asunder and is beyond holding together with cable ties/wire at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Base price wrote: »
    Any of ye kind gentlemen help me please - how much is a new cover for a Lely disc mower - six discs.
    Our one is sorta falling asunder and is beyond holding together with cable ties/wire at this stage.

I can't help but I backed our marrangon mower into a hape of briars last week when i was topping and chewed the cover so I'd be happy to hear prices on these aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,278 ✭✭✭frazzledhome

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Check the "image quality" setting on your camera or phone. Keep size at 3 mega pixels or less for Boards. Facebook takes anything.....

Just googled how to said can't do on iPhone.

What puzzles me is I used have no bother through Photobucket or typing and then taking photo :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

Had to stop and take a pic here today, some view from that field!

rwTgAYml.jpg

• Advertisement

Just found a new decal for the massey :D

mob_L8_Zze7z_ZGTezn_Crnd2w.jpg
    image hosting sites

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

Reggie. wrote: »
    Just found a new decal for the massey :D

mob_L8_Zze7z_ZGTezn_Crnd2w.jpg
    image hosting sites
    How did u get the wife to pose like that Reggie she woulnt do that for me

Don't mean to offend now either

naughto wrote: »
    How did u get the wife to pose like that Reggie she woulnt do that for me

Don't mean to offend now either

You wish naughto you wish :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭Wildsurfer

Base price wrote: »
    Clonmel Covers worth contacting as they do replacement covers for mowers made to whatever size you want.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 260 ✭✭Jimlh86

Lads would a Massey 240 run a 5'6" drum mower okay?

Jimlh86 wrote: »

I'd say it should no bother. Just watch the turning and take it handy on the headlands

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Right lads. Had an eventful day and need all the help i can get. I was hauling dung for a neighbour the last few days
    Its a 17ft monaghan trailer. Earlier today when i was emptying the load the ram was up all the way and snapped and came down full onto the drawbar. All is well now except for the ram has to be replaced. Its a 4 stage ram with a 5" radius at the bottom. It was a single ram placed on the front of the trailer. If ye know anyone who breaks truck trailer or who might have a ram to fit it. It would be much appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

davidk1394 wrote: »
    Right lads. Had an eventful day and need all the help i can get. I was hauling dung for a neighbour the last few days
    Its a 17ft monaghan trailer. Earlier today when i was emptying the load the ram was up all the way and snapped and came down full onto the drawbar. All is well now except for the ram has to be replaced. Its a 4 stage ram with a 5" radius at the bottom. It was a single ram placed on the front of the trailer. If ye know anyone who breaks truck trailer or who might have a ram to fit it. It would be much appreciated

There is an ad on done deal nearly all the time selling rams . I think there was a lock of them sold up at the BNM auction aswell if you know anyone that might have chanced a few of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Aw yes just nicely

• Advertisement

Where are you based?

Where are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Where are you based?

South tipperary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Blackgrass

x2 and x3check for cracks, especially draw bar hook 10 ton+ of wet dung will have done damage to something!

South tipperary

Might be a bit far for ya but joe Carey, Carey trailers, Rotchfortbridge in westmeath makes trailers but he was telling me he's flat out converting lorry trailers, he might be able to help ya? Sound lad I've no affiliation just bought a few bits off him. I've a number I can pm you

If our evil modding overlord Kovu is about?
    Reggie, bag lifter mentioned earlier in year
    Got a fertspinner bogey in from dealer on demo, 4 months early to use but he's 'keen' 4 ton hopper amazone za-ts. Will be using spinner for p/k vari rate at 18m over winter then straight AmoniumNitrate as first N split in spring to 36m rest is through the sprayer as liquid. Do spreading for grazeir on farm as well he sends it over we spread mainly blends to 24m.

I'm always around , especially when you least expect it- Kovu :D

xf2enqOl.jpg

d51pBlel.jpg

rU4Blill.jpg

cEJjHkCl.jpg

The big girls almost ready, been EXTREMELY impressed especially on output and fuel use per ton.
    Best bit of kit to come in the gates but can chew up and spit out a quad 535, 8m baddy rexius on very very tough heavy clay.
    Track repair , grub up power Harrow whacked plate down with new stuff graded on top.

2Mymlngl.jpg

KOru4Oul.jpg

NklZ7QFl.jpg

MsQDkySl.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Blackgrass wrote: »
    If our evil modding overlord Kovu is about?
    Reggie, bag lifter mentioned earlier in year
    Got a fertspinner bogey in from dealer, 4 months early to use but he's 'keen' 4 ton hopper amazone za-ts.

I'm always around , especially when you least expect it- Kovu :D

]

That is a neat job, and that fert spreader is an absolute beaut, Fine shed you have too, looks a great set up. :cool:

We have hay and a bob too!
    Proper old school, none of that crappy Massey though newer yokes ain't great quite partial to a case.

R8O4koel.jpg

g7xhqyUl.jpg

FHLXBMQl.jpg

1oxLYvdl.jpg

• Advertisement

pajero12 wrote: »
    That is a neat job, and that fert spreader is an absolute beaut, Fine shed you have too, looks a great set up. :cool:

Was a cow shed till big boss got rid! Handy to have a big shed always room + the keeping of machinery inddors

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement